Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes (15446 Views)

9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2009
i dont know where you r resident in,but i have to tell u,the white people and foreigners i have met in the course of education,business,,pleasure all laugh at me
lucAasCrazy (a confused clown).
Who are these white people that laugh at you? I love to meet one of them.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2009
Depilot:

lucAasCrazy (a confused clown).
Who are these white people that laugh at you? I love to meet one of them.
hope you r a christian ,and you have a passable mastering of readin comprehension, here is an answer to all your vitriol lol you see jesus christ encountered people like you many thousands of years ago lol lol

proverbs 14;3

In the mouth of the foolish man is a rod for his back, but the lips of the wise will keep them safe
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2009
hope you r a christian ,and you have a passable mastering of readin comprehension, here is an answer to all your vitriol lol you see jesus christ encountered people like you many thousands of years ago lol lol

proverbs 14;3

In the mouth of the foolish man is a rod for his back, but the lips of the wise will keep them safe
LMAO
You're now turning from a confused clown into a complete fiasco. Very, very sad indeed.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2009
But you're still very funny. I'll do anything to meet one of these white people.
LMAO
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2009
Depilot:

LMAO
You're now turning from a confused clown into a complete fiasco. Very, very sad indeed.
i told you GOD has had encounters with people of your sort,here goes,

proverbs 12;15

Proverbs 12:15 states, “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel

Depilot:

But you're still very funny. I'll do anything to meet one of these white people.
LMAO
dont you have white people in liberia?why r you so fixated with that,dude you need to move to south africa or kwara state so you ll get over this fixation with white people, btw i have another bible verse for your second username anytime you sign in lol
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2009
Are you reading your posts? Are you ok?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2009
Pastor Lucabrasi: I'm patiently waiting to see how low you could go.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2009
I heard that Femi Otedola is now temporarily living in UK. Someone tried to poison him few weeks ago in Nigeria, I hope it wasn't LucAssCrazy.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2009

cry
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2009
I heard that Femi Otedola is now temporarily living in UK. Someone tried to poison him few weeks ago in Nigeria, I hope it wasn't LucAssCrazy.
I don't think so. Pastor Lucabrasi is too holy to get involved in such a thing. Can't you see how this dude is quoting Holy Bible?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2009
dont you have white people in liberia?why r you so fixated with that,dude you need to move to south africa or kwara state so you ll get over this fixation with white people
I want to meet them so that all of us can laugh at you together. You're hilarious!
grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2009
Depilot:

Are you reading your posts? Are you ok?
lol,lol check both our comments and see who isnt ok,i told you the bible will help me in addressing you henceforth lol
zomby:

Pastor Lucabrasi: I'm patiently waiting to see how low you could go.
here you are,i was waiting for you to change from depilot to this,here goes one specially for you

proverbs 19;1

19:1} Better is the poor who walks in his integrity
than he who is perverse in his lips and is a fool
lol not me, baba GOD is replying the comments lol
Depilot:

I want to meet them so that all of us can laugh at you together. You're hilarious!
grin grin grin
well,seeing as im that helpful ill point you in the right direction where you can meet the kind of people you want

http://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/psychiatric/hospitals/harrogate/

here you go,hope they are helpful,you dont need to book an appointment,whenever you suceed in getting a visa to this country,they are ever ready to give you a free ride to their establishment
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2009
You're truly hilarious. I love it.
grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Bawss1(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2009
I heard this and I heard that, speculate all you want NLanders while the big boys enjoy their cash grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by SEFAGO(m): 3:37am On Aug 18, 2009
They are piling their cash and destroying the country, money comes, money goes---its what you do with it that matters. I wouldn't criticize Otedola or Dangote or Adenuga because on that forbes list several of the people there are no different than Otedola and Co. They exploited the corruption in their country to become billionaires. The major problem however, is that there is no real brilliant businessman in nigeria, like no whizkid genius who made his money with maybe a little corruption but coupled with innovative management skills. Not one single person. And its not only in Nigeria but like the whole of Africa.

The lucabrasi guy, though i dont know him, is telling you the truth. He isn't saying it the right way but the truth is the truth no matter what is said. if Otedola exploited the system and used the money he got wisely to expand into other form of businesses it would be better but all they do is concentrate on the same thing oil, quick consumer goods, money laundering and telecommunications. There is so much more. Otedola could use the money to expand into other sectors that need real development. Even the other billionaire guy from south africa isnt innovative, He made his money the same 419 way. Ah I pity you guys ooo. You cannot see the truth when it is right next to you.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by otokx(m): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2009
Otedola who is a bank debtor; abeg make we hear word.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Edoji: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2009
Now that Otedola has reconciled with the one he called 'Chemical Ali', Who now will answer these questions he posed to Dangote?
1. Who is behind the killer Indomie?

2. Who ruined Ibeto?

3. Who burnt five-alive Benin Plant, is it not a ploy to have Dansa Juice to dominate the market?

4. Who planned the poison attempt on Femi Otedola?

5. Why has he decided not to issue a statement to distance himself from the allegations on manipulating the AP shares?

6. Why is he still a vice president of the Nigerian Stock Exchange?

7. How did he acquire Benue Cement Company?

There are other deadly things Otedola accused Dangote of commiting in this link http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1335:the-indefatigable-aliko-dangote&catid=52:daniel-elombah&Itemid=73

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors / Shocking! Dangote Is The Richest African: Latest Forbes List 2011 / CBN Adjusts Forex Rate To N196.95 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.