Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO (3671 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Hilarious ! Some Girls Can Be Really Annoying ( Photo) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Andyblaze: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
angry

Wololowotigbo
BTW... Guys don't go after a chick with a FAT A$$ if your Diick can't make it past the CHEEKS tongue

angry angry
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
What are you trying to say? Ladies seek a loving relationship from thugs or from ugly undernourished guys? That picture can be interpreted in two ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by laplace12(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What are you trying to say? Ladies seek a loving relationship from thugs or from ugly undernourished guys? That picture can be interpreted in two ways.

Girls love bad guys but want good relationships.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
laplace12:

Girls love bad guys but want good relationships.

Ok. But I think some do outgrow the bad boy stage eventually. Nobody wants to be stuck with someone like that well into their 40s & beyond. There will come a point where one will seek stability etc, that only a good guy could provide imo. Bad guys are exciting for about a minute, it gets old real quick.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by swtdrms(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. But I think some do outgrow the bad boy stage eventually. Nobody wants to be stuck with someone like that well into their 40s & beyond. There will come a point where one will seek stability etc, that only a good guy could provide imo. Bad guys are exciting for about a minute, it gets old real quick.
Anti don't disturbed ursef trying to defend the undefendable. That's the reality we find ourselves in which we don't hv control over, the better option is to learn to manage the situation. No matter how intelligently trained and morally brought up a lady is, she still admire bad boys which you are not exempted from. I take it as a challenge we guys have to learn to deal with. May God help us
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
swtdrms:

Anti don't disturbed ursef trying to defend the undefendable. That's the reality we find ourselves in which we don't hv control over, the better option is to learn to manage the situation. No matter how intelligently trained and morally brought up a lady is, she still admire bad boys which you are not exempted from. I take it as a challenge we guys have to learn to deal with. May God help us

lol @ Anti. Well, I was not speaking on behalf of all ladies of course. Some ladies do change their ways, because as they say- you can't keep doing the same thing & expect different results. Somehow you have to change & embrace something different.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by swtdrms(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ Anti. Well, I was not speaking on behalf of all ladies of course. Some ladies do change their ways, because as they say- you can't keep doing the same thing & expect different results. Somehow you have to change & embrace something different.
Some ladies do change out of experience, indeed bad experience and repeated heart break. Thats wen dey re convinced that not all dat glitters is actually gold. I guess u re of dat category who hv learnt. I ain't saying its anybody's fault? All am saying is, its natural and we don't hv control over it....Enjoy my Anti
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by jashar(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy grin

Ahh... welcome back o AndyBlaze.
cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
swtdrms:

Some ladies do change out of experience, indeed bad experience and repeated heart break. Thats wen dey re convinced that not all dat glitters is actually gold. I guess u re of dat category who hv learnt. I ain't saying its anybody's fault? All am saying is, its natural and we don't hv control over it....Enjoy my Anti

So which category do YOU fall under? Are you one of the so called good guys or are you bad to the bone? wink Just curious.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by swtdrms(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So which category do YOU fall under? Are you one of the so called good guys or are you bad to the bone? wink Just curious.
This anti is really making me laugh hard oooo.
Ok, i used to be the good type and failed repeatedly and trying to b bad, but am not good at it. But i'v learnt lots of the trick. That the more reason i kept on emphasising that we guys have no option than to learn how to deal with the reality. So i know how to launch my hunting well. Though, its always not an easy feat most especially if u don't want to do away with your good man traits.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Winna01(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
true talk
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Ruq: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rude comedian
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by wheesin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
andyblaze I dont understand...or am I becoming a sadist ... angry

meanwhile guys I need spiritual help here

www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how
just click on it and help..or else ....angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2019
Let me take a nap... great shapes, anyway.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by chuksdsilent: 11:29pm On May 20, 2019
swtdrms:

This anti is really making me laugh hard oooo.
Ok, i used to be the good type and failed repeatedly and trying to b bad, but am not good at it. But i'v learnt lots of the trick. That the more reason i kept on emphasising that we guys have no option than to learn how to deal with the reality. So i know how to launch my hunting well. Though, its always not an easy feat most especially if u don't want to do away with your good man traits.

Can u chat me up. I Want to discuss some things with you oga 08168650571
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Guilty Of This...so Annoying!!! PHOTO by swtdrms(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2019
chuksdsilent:

Can u chat me up. I Want to discuss some things with you oga 08168650571

No p, u can send me a DM

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME / Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? / Ladies, When He's Not Touching You But He's Romancing His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.