Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) (48515 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sammyj: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
.. grin
boujaye:
YOUR FOLLY WILL KNOW NO END TILL D END OF BUHARI
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Evaromantik(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
All these una pix no dey touch me.........Buhari please come back home....Boko haram kills again today
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fixed900:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games , for subscription details add and message me on fb > https://facebook.com/joel.ayo.9404
he's a thief. don't fall for him. The entire pic is photo shopped.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by StOla: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:
He took 23 Hausa, 6yoruba,3south South n 1igbo n some gullible ones think dis dude has interest of naija at heart.

So your own opinion is that taking all the tribes in Nigeria means he has the interest of Nigeria at heart?

You care not about the rot he his trying to fix?
You care not that he is not interested in embezzling public funds?
You care not that he is determined to set a new framework for government portfolios, such that it will no longer be a party of the corrupt and thieves holding offices?

What is your own definition of a president that has the interest of his country at heart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by lastpage: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Sai baba the people's choice. Haters keep hating and you can even jump into the lagoon. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep

Haaaa Iyangbali! Ewo n'tepe! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Osha'ro o! grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by blackpriest0911: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Where r the saTANoids
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by tefund(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
we need more action and less talk
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by tsdarkside(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
IbnSultaa:
I love the FIRM grip
Mutual respect

i hope buhari understands that he is shaking the hand of an homosexual............
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by kennyman2000(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Welcome baba.. Let obama knows that, we really need his support to recover all loots.. We wouldnt mind his help to get Tinubu loots as well..
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by columbus007(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I love the FIRM grip
Mutual respect
that shake is beyond what you know brov.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sweetgala(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blackchampion:
Why is PMB looking scareduncomfortable?
Must he wear dis his uniform caftan sef

It is the traditional attire from his home-state as the suite and tie is the English mans

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sweetgala(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blackchampion:

It is the traditional attire from his home-state as the shirt and tie is the English mans
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Tomasboy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blackchampion:
Thanks for letting us know indirectly how you would be feeling if you're the one, cuz i see no symptoms of fear in PMB's action in that pic. . .Or maybe you expect him to use one finger to greet Obama so as to let the likes of you know he's not afraid. . .some ppu sha
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by lastpage: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:

So your own opinion is that taking all the tribes in Nigeria means he has the interest of Nigeria at heart?

You care not about the rot he his trying to fix?
You care not that he is not interested in embezzling public funds?
You care not that he is determined to set a new framework for government portfolios, such that it will no longer be a party of the corrupt and thieves holding offices?

What is your own definition of a president that has the interest of his country at heart?

One that takes criminals and looters like Stealler oduah along, 400 Ibos, 2 Hausa (himself and his wife), No Yoruba, No S/South!
That is how to know a Presi-dull that has the "selfish-interest" of of selfish people at heart.

Buhari has taken those he thinks will work with him, for the benefit of what he wants to achieve.
Maybe these SaTANoids were expecting him to load the plane with #WailingWailers and Whiners!

These HATERZ sef, they are still leaving in FeBuhari 13th, 2015. They think Presidential election is tomorrow
grin grin grin

Na so dem go dey siddon-look till 2031! tongue

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by vivavik(f): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whoever said PMB is an illiterate Should check the dictionary meaning the word... He commands good English.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by bennethuche: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Comsol:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/07/20/us-usa-nigeria-whitehouse-idUKKCN0PU1P220150720

That's all there is in only two paragraphs from reuters
New beginning
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by lastpage: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
By the way, that "okoro" Mod wey ban me for three days, l have added another two days for you so you know that l dont give a phuck! tongue tongue tongue

Your ban was as ineffective as using a basket to fetch water.

The JOKE is on your sorry azz! I was posting as l used to. undecided undecided

Now, can you please ban me for another 3days... omo'ale olori-pelebe!
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Abbey24(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dat is my amiable president, we hope almighty will use dis man as a machinery to solve our nation's probs
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by discusant: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
sammyj:
SAI Baba. Wailers and Tanoids should go and hug live transformer since PHCN has come alive !!! grin

If there are wailers and Tanoids against Buhari presidency at this early stage, that means the presidency is in trouble. And semi-illiterates like you divide Nigeria for and against Buhari, and thus make things worse for Buhari.

When shall many of you learn? You forget that Buhari cannot afford to turn himself to a dictator for people like you.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by tunde1200(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Haba you mean flat head and bastard?

lastpage:
By the way, that "okoro" Mod wey ban me for three days, l have added another two days for you so you know that l dont give a phuck! tongue tongue tongue

tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
lastpage:

tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

hahahaha---Lastpage......... grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by tunde1200(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin
Haba you mean flat head and bastard?

lastpage:

tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sammyj: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
.. grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...
discusant:

If there are wailers and Tanoids against Buhari presidency at this early stage, that means the presidency is in trouble. And semi-illiterates like you divide Nigeria for and against Buhari, and thus make things worse for Buhari.

When shall many of you learn? You forget that Buhari cannot afford to turn himself to a dictator for people like you.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
aminho:
children of nafdac food is ready I saw President Buharis motorcade passed through Independent Avenue am proud to be a Nigerian seeing the cars with the Flags see how i was shouting that's my president while fighting tears of joy I've never been proud of been Nigerian like today

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Rilwayne001: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Adaahjacob:
PIX CAPTION: Obama b like, how fa d GAY stuff we bn talk, are u still interested?
If u say no, we'll not help u fight terrorism and corruption.
Buhari b like: kaiiii Osama, u c....Yemi,Pashola and JAGABAN TRinubu will Penish me fa.

grin You don craze oo. I hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by arenti(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:
He took 23 Hausa, 6yoruba,3south South n 1igbo n some gullible ones think dis dude has interest of naija at heart.

Go hug transformer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sesanojo: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
IT IS SAD THAT SIMPLY BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT IS NOT FROM A PARTICULAR REGION AND IS ALSO NOT FROM A PARTICULAR PARTY, THE PRAYER OF SOME NIGERIANS IS THAT THE PRESIDENT MUST FAIL. IT IS AS IF HIS FAILURE OR SUCCESS DOES NOT AFFECT ALL. EVERY REGION HAS NOW BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE AND THE RESULT IS THERE FOR US TO SEE. SO NO TRIBE KNOWS IT ALL . IT IS NOW TIME TO TRY INDIVIDUALS WITH CERTAIN KNOWN QUALITIES AND THIS REQUIRES THE COOPERATION OF ALL OTHERWISE THE CYCLE OF FAILURE CONTINUES
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by FastShipping: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
aminho:
children of nafdac food is ready I saw President Buharis motorcade passed through Independent Avenue am proud to be a Nigerian seeing the cars with the Flags see how i was shouting that's my president while fighting tears of joy I've never been proud of been Nigerian like today

Where are you in the U.S? Let's see if we can meet.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sukkot: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
I pray some people won't resort to hanging themselves.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by coolbis: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
sammyj:
SAI Baba. Wailers and Tanoids should go and hug live transformer since PHCN has come alive !!! grin
in the words of the tanoids, 'photoshop na ni'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by lastpage: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:

WHY DONT YOU JUST CRY AS USUAL! ...or do you think you deserve better than that? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) / President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.