Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) (48507 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by shamsuRana(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy

WHY I WILL NOT SHED TEARS FOR DASUKI -

And they break so easily. This is Sambo Dasuki speaking: 
"I gave my best to this transition which led to the victory of the opposition over the ruling Party". - 
Source: The Nation

Of course you did sir. You were even captured on video in Sokoto with a group of improvised marabouts praying for the success of the deadly PDP. Nigerians were sure those prayers were for the success of the opposition not the ruling Party which covert operations you were alleged to have supervised and financed from the NSA's office while playing acrobatics with the defence budget.

It's obvious Oga Sambo didn't know that his nocturnal visitations to traditional rulers - part of his efforts "to give his best to the transition that led to the victory of the opposition" was captured and reported to the public in real-time, sometimes complete with amounts of his "drops" which were mostly rejected even by "Dogarawa". Someday, somebody may trigger his memory to recollect what happened in Gwandu and Sokoto when he went calling. For now, let's concentrate on what should constitute his today's worries.

Perhaps, not being so privileged and blue blooded like Sambo, if I'm in his shoes I will be worried with details of multi-trillion Naira budgetary spending in 3 years under his watchful eyes with nothing to show but a significant chunk of Nigeria conceded to a ragtag army of untrained militia. I will be more worried with the circumstances that left Nigeria with dysfunctional, visibly pregnant and embarrassingly ineffective army chiefs who seemed more at home supervising multi-billion Naira private estates in Abuja than supervising troops in Maiduguri and Damaturu.

Dasuki claimed he was "fair" to all even when he had security cause to act on inflammatory comments about the government of the day (GEJ's government). I wish he wasn't. I wish he deployed the powers of his office to react to the "inflammatory comments" about GEJ's government - comments he seem so shy to tell the public even when doing so could cheaply earn him public sympathy. Perhaps, then I will feel no restriction asking him why he remained aloof about thugs like Asari Dokubo and con artists like Pastor Oritsejafor. We may even ask him why he was silent when Marilyn Oga was busy reducing the DSS into an arm of the PDP he "worked against" to give the opposition victory over the ruling Party.

With minimum knowledge of the law of Karma, Dasuki should have licked his wounds in silence considering the fact that he remained stone silent when the same DSS was persecuting members of the opposition he "silently worked to give victory" like Malam Nasir El-Rufai. We are not talking about new laws for the DSS. Just talking about a DSS with a new purposeful leadership with visible intent to restore the lost respectability of a bastardized government institution.

Ok, we heard the operatives invaded and ransacked his residences, something that broke the heart of his ailing father who is in a London hospital. I believe that story was cooked up to gain sympathy. Still, I don't expect a retired Colonel even of a ragtag army to be so womanly no matter how desperate the situation, the least of all Sambo Dasuki who was part of the team that went and arrested President Buhari after he was toppled in 1985. I'm sure Dasuki was privy to subsequent invasions of PMB's residences that caused unforgivable lost of valuables including certificates - part of which was used to unleash a shameless campaign against PMB's educational qualification only recently without Dasuki raising a finger to put the records straight because he was busy trying to shift the original date of an election the PDP was obviously going to lose.

By the way, did somebody tell Dasuki PMB didn't have a mother back then whose heart was broken by the travails of her son? Sambo may never know the pain of being locked-up and refused a visit to an ailing mother and subsequent denial of attending her funeral. Haba! Somebody should be a man and save us the "heart melting" tears of a male adult who is sleeping on a bed he made with his hands to suit his comfort. If I'm Daduki, I will use the opportunity to review the chapters I missed in the book of life especially, the most important chapter dealing.

By anonymous

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sai baba the people's choice. Haters keep hating and you can even jump into the lagoon. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by omenka(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
anonimi:

You think na everybody wey tsetse fly don turn am to blind bat ni
Obama gripped his hand firmly yes, but DoroDullard's hand was as limp as that of a 72 year old man who confessed he cannot perform!
Pains. gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ttmacoy: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why is he sitting like a student being told off in the second pic? lol

IbnSultaan:
Pres. @MBuhari & Pres. @BarackObama holding talks at the Oval Office white house
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Charlz070(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sai Baba bring "change"
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ijustdey: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
anonimi:

You think na everybody wey tsetse fly don turn am to blind bat ni
Obama gripped his hand firmly yes, but DoroDullard's hand was as limp as that of a 72 year old man who confessed he cannot perform!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

one hater spotted

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by eazydon(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
PMB shaking hands with his greatgrandson

Meanwhile, Lol. You Have Never Seen This Level Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Before (Photo) -http://www.trendtopix.com/lol-you-have-never-seen-this-level-of-cheating-in-an-exam-hall-before-photo/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Adaahjacob(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blackchampion:
Why is PMB looking scareduncomfortable?
Must he wear dis his uniform caftan sef

I wonder ooooo,
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by megn(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dis bros above needs a doctor!!shocked.

Anyway sha PMB shld b kiafu nt 2 contact d syndrom ofdandawudu(samesexmarriage) 4rm obama o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅h!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by lastpage: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
ZACHIE:
NL loves Baba

The "Love" na die! Not just on NL,... all over Social Media, even "Fuax" News just dey hail #SaiBaba every five minutes!

Truly, we gat a President now.

But #SaiBaba must not compromise on any of our "core-values" as Nigerians and as Africans otherwise.......
undecided wink wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by lordsbiz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
And some people think obama is the solution to all nigeria challenges. America has been failing african states since the sugar plantation days! Once america start romancing you, nna be ready to lose something very important or cordial to you. this time we will have to wait to find out.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by shamecurls(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
[s]
ajepako:
Obama is like: Greeting to you my African ancestor..

Now I see you need my brains to counter insurgency, revamp your dead economy, develop infrastructure, ?

Here is my final offer: marry me!

or let my daughter Malia marry your daughter Zahra.

So either we are married or we are inlaws..

Sai Naijeria..

Anyway, Baba no get another cloth?

Abi his tailor na mallam Kabiru the shoe-maker?

Enjoy USB, opps! USA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by iyobosadavid: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Where are the wailing flies? Them do throw mango here ooo make una come gather am tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
lovely....There's something really presidential about this Buhari but my fear is America....When they become so interested in you..watch your back but hey they gave us Fiverr and now we can live the real life without scrambling for jobs.

so for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is a thread where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by cally3D(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
For the first time in 16yrs, I av this confidence that yes I have a President! Mind u am nt a northerner, Jus sayin my mind!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by OneOpinion: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
who wore d white and black better-I go for PMB.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by boujaye: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
sammyj:
SAI Baba. Wailers and Tanoids should go and hug live transformer since PHCN has come alive !!! grin
YOUR FOLLY WILL KNOW NO END TILL D END OF BUHARI
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Sijo01(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
bettercreature:
He is taken! and America forbids polygamy so i think you have no chance

We will relocate to west germany tongue
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by cally3D(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
For the first time in 16yrs, I av this confidence that yes I have a President! Mind u am nt a northerner, Jus sayin my mind!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by totorimi: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
In the final analysis what do we need from America or what does America want from us. I hope he is fully fortified else that sweet talker romances him into signing into the gay club. He must be alert because that's what Obama has been campaigning for lately.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by luthorcorp: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=36089863][/quote]there would always be haters no matter how competent you might be,back then when pres bush was quick to action like obj,the same Americans criticized his govt and the reasonable Obama is here and you sit there running your ass smelling mouth about Isis,so what do you suggest he do?go into their nuclear weapons reserves and launch 7jsk on the Isis suspected hide out...you ve got to learn to gather your facts b4 ranting coz I know ppl like u very well,once you read the comments of a bunch of undecided property striken racists,u don't know what to believe anymore an choicelessly swallow other ppl's critisim as your own basely point....
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by lastpage: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
ijustdey:

one hater spotted

When sane persons see the CUP as 'half-full', HATERZ dont even see the CUP at all,..... much less what is inside! shocked shocked shocked

That "hate" virus surely depletes the brains. undecided

But what can they do than #Wail and #Whine all day..... till 2019 + 4 + 8 and then it passes to another "minority group"! grin grin grin grin

Make dem Kontinue.

Lstpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by luthorcorp: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
author=hinwazaka post=36089863]
there would always be haters no matter how competent you might be,back then when pres bush was quick to action like obj,the same Americans criticized his govt and the reasonable Obama is here and you sit there running your ass smelling mouth about Isis,so what do you suggest he do?go into their nuclear weapons reserves and launch 7jsk on the Isis suspected hide out...you ve got to learn to gather your facts b4 ranting coz I know ppl like u very well,once you read the comments of a bunch of undecided property striken racists,u don't know what to believe anymore an choicelessly swallow other ppl's critisim as your own basely point....
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Kjking(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
hope he took his translator along with him
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Saheed9: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
amanze15:
Baba this ur cloth I don see am before grin
thats Baba's away jersey.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ruffDiamond: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
cool way to go Mr President
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Saheed9:
thats Baba's away jersey.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.