Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) (48509 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by coolbis: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
. Seats in the senate: 44/100
Seats in the house: 188/435
Governorships: 18/50
State upper house seats: 832/ 1,972
State lower house seats: 2,344/ 5,411
Do this statistics show you a people happy with their government. The only reason Obama is still there is simply a matter of race and pity. Obama has overseen the worst democratic party outing at the polls. They were flogged like children by the GOP.
I wander if you actually read your comment before you posted it, so americans voted a black man in power twice because of race and pity, did you really say race and pity? Common you can do better
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by oloyede252(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
And this is news worthy? Buhari aka Caitlyn Jenner
wow.if you're trolling your comment is OK but if not you're very stupid for uttering such nonsense.
hope you repent sha
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by tochstorm(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
hucienda:
Hail the Chief! cool
i bet he did all the "listening" i prefer brits to americans even though they both are motherfucker.s
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Musicminista(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:
SAI BABA.

No more saTANist.

No more drunk presido.

No more homo clueless.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/20/politics/nigerian-president-buhari-obama-visit/index.html

How was Jonathan a source of frustration to Washington? We understand when it comes to corruption internally jonathan cannot speak but frustrating Washington? Is is because he refused to pass the gay law? cos der is no basis for that particular statement. And please what did you mean by homo clueless?
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Setaje(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
sukkot:
i have to admit up till now buhari has won the stare down with every president so far but in this stare down the winner is obama. this obama na real p-imp daddy

Funny enough I felt Buhari did very well. Maintained good eye contact and his voice did not shake nor stutter. I am impressed. He has that presence that jonathan didn't have!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ModiKen(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:
He took 23 Hausa, 6yoruba,3south South n 1igbo n some gullible ones think dis dude has interest of naija at heart.

Madam wailer, how is the wailing market going?

U need better slap to wipe that tribalistic fog that has clouded your brain.

Smh angry
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by sukkot: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Setaje:

Funny enough I felt Buhari did very well. Maintained good eye contact and his voice did not shake nor stutter. I am impressed. He has that presence that jonathan didn't have!
oh i havent actually watched it. i am basing it on just this one picture i saw in this thread. then again it could have just been a bad picture so i am not entirely being fair to buhari with my myopic analysis. speaking of jonathan ? lol, well truth be told we are all different and have our different strengths, and i dont think his strength was in being a statuesque statesman. he had more of the aura of someone who you would get along with very well in a beer parlor, but that is not his fault. that is the spirit the LORD gave him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ModiKen(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
ritababe:
in the second picture it seem buhari is afraid of something, see the way he is looking at Obama.

He is saying to himself, "Allah, please let this man not bring up the issue of our anti-gay law, else we may not get what we came for today grin".
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by christinie(f): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
It doesn't add anything to our economy. Gay men!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Chars1289: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:
He took 23 Hausa, 6yoruba,3south South n 1igbo n some gullible ones think dis dude has interest of naija at heart.
You get time to count oya hang ursef cos of this tongue
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by biafranqueen: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
So Nigeria is now a new US colony no Ministers or movement until it is passed through the USA cry
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Musicminista(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari, a devout Muslim in a country where a majority of residents are Muslim,

Is this statement true?
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
The only vivid picture I saw was Abraham Lincoln
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by seanjy4konji: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
cool.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by kolaaderin: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Omo!! In the other thread, one was complaining about the handshake- that Buhari's grip wasn't firm enough. He measured the strength of the grip through his phone. grin

I honestly feel for these guys right now. cheesy

Yeah you are not alone on this, I can't stop imaginning the pain the wailers are going through right now. They have been vibrating all about the Internet like honey bees without queen grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by humblelyf(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari be like...

my prend no talk abt gay here oo

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by yemmynoni: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
donem:
Dullard
see hate
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ddugeri(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
amanze15:
Baba this ur cloth I don see am before grin
u frget say na only one ur oga to d waer
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Two skeletons.
One nnah Dundi,n the other nah Moooooomoo!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by worksmart(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
You had a president, however America ordered his removal the weekend following his inauguration.

Photos and clips of Buhari we are being shown since beginning of June were recorded during his 2 months as president elect.

cally3D:
For the first time in 16yrs, I av this confidence that yes I have a President!
Mind u am nt a northerner, Jus sayin my mind!
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by nagoma(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:

You are ignorant and have no idea who is Hausa and who is not. Nigeria is constitutionally made of states not of tribes.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by walwala: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
aminho:
children of nafdac food is ready I saw President Buharis motorcade passed through Independent Avenue am proud to be a Nigerian seeing the cars with the Flags see how i was shouting that's my president while fighting tears of joy I've never been proud of been Nigerian like today
Thanks for this wonderful comment. Nigeria is changing...let's be patient. For those of you in the diaspora you will continue to hold your heads high with respect and love of country. Pls continue to be proud citizens of our dear Nigeria. God bless Buhari. God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Kzealz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
it still beats my imagination how some grown ups fellaz act like bounch of college kids....
seeing Obama as if he's a God...
ain't praying for this cloudy rain to befall upon this great nation..but quote me this visit ain't gonna bring anything but doom... USA is not a place for any country who wants her progress goes to... they don't give u something for nothing.. let's watch the whole drama
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by donem: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
yemmynoni:
see hate
shocked
? bro never mentioned any bodies name.
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by 3kay945(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Berrymoss:

Did you copy the above from someone or you intentionally channelled your energy in doing this undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
d meeting no make sense i bet..c d old general face
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by samzyworld(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
.com
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by RealEstate35: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by ademusiwa9: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Setaje:

Buhari got the millitary swags. U must control parade in the milltary so he's used to it. On the other left hand, GEJ is a bloody civilian for life, he does he own swags like a lecturer.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by cally3D(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
worksmart:
You had a president, however America ordered his removal the weekend following his inauguration.

Photos and clips of Buhari we are being shown since beginning of June were recorded during his 2 months as president elect.

Can't make out sense from this! Watchu sayin man¿
Re: President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
ademusiwa9:
[size=28pt]only 5% of America can name 30 president around the world. That shows you the level of illiteracy when it comes to knowledge of Africa.

adamu oshimolo aliyu (northern name) and Ajimobi Nassir isaika (northern name).. are just deceiving people. both of them are not well educated.. they both were insulting the dukes on live television because they are not well educated ...

Any good government in the world will support honest and transparent..

The fraud by Nigeria government only put shell, mobil and chevron America companies into future litigation . They are the great loser , if we don't do things right. because they will face litigation.. Can The USA collect revenue for Canada and don't expect Canada to sue.

Clearly the usa have shown they lack the know of Africa and west Africa.

The reason why there is no person from the country of Western Nigeria in this picture. Is because it is 2 countries.

Will Obama change fraud of Nigeria collecting oil revenue of another country. No.. so showing Obama and trying to use him for crime, clearly show lack of knowledge.. Do the right thing so that people don't shout on you.

By the end of the day shell, chevron, mobil etc are the losers in this deceit.

If Buhari shows up in Ghana tomorrow and pretend to be president of Ghana.. Will shell or mobil or chevron pay buhari the money. I think, this is what we need to bring to an end. it is only hurting honest and transparent companies who want to do transparent business.

Why is the Queen of England rasin his hand in this picture in 1933.. Germany tried to attack Britain. So Britain pretend that it was an allie of german not to get attacked. My grandfather as emperor of the country of Western Nigeria, now offer Britain military troop during the war. That why someone posted the picture. During the second world war , my great father offer Britain troops in 1940.

For illiterate who did not go to school, you show them Obama.. But for us who have gone to school. We don't get deceive.

Look at it.. election inside the country of Western Nigeria is call oversea voting.

Picture of American around the world taken part in oversea voting.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2650126_6a00e55x2970d1_jpegd1a82572f0ea4f191f901751e7b9b542
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2650127_2452718630e068fejpegc8bbfc20ded04cf63bfac5f7fb5_jpegd3ac79778316012584571fd99cee4fc7

I don read finish! This one nah rap song or nah documentary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.