Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) (1934 Views)

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / When An Over Worked Wife Is Fed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by Adaezeagu(f): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Have you had this experience?

1 Like

Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol grin grin grin
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by RichDad1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chaiii. This is unfair in color ooo.
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by coolestrogue(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
After the examination, and you made all the papers, you will surely be proud of yourself.
#saynotoexaminationmalpractices

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by toxiflam: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hope the principal is also a rainmaker cos this season will surely spoil his setup.
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by mankan2k7(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will comment after buhari do not call Obama osama
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by wheesin(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
I need help here... please be useful to me dear nairalandees sad
www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by Yustash001(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
This impossible joor...how do you expect them to be writing in a very hot sunundecided undecided
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by ademiD(f): 1:46am On Jul 21, 2015
very funny pix.....
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by Richy4(m): 5:00am On Jul 21, 2015
I guess the school watch weather channel all the time because if it starts raining....... hmmmmm
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by deewhone(f): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Person wey go cheat go still cheat...No be Naija we dey
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by udz: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Will this enable the students get or create jobs after graduation ?
Re: When The School Principal Is Fed Up With Exam Malpractices(photo) by Rich4god(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is exactly how St Theresa's College Nsukka takes their exam...

(1) (Reply)

I Am Losing My Mind Right Now / 25 Of The Most Common Last Names Around The World / Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.