Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? (1934 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by sexirentaway: 3:38am On Feb 25, 2017
I would want to know how you dealt with yours. Kindly share!

I found these articles helpful -

An Inside Peek Into Other Parents' Sex Lives - http://www.parents.com/parenting/relationships/sex-and-marriage-after-baby/parents-sex-lives/

Sometimes, sex begins long before you hit the sheets. Showing your partner you care through the day is an easier way to get down when night falls. Heck! Being sweet at all and depositing in your love bank could save your marriage.

Try this: start by sending hot romantic texts at least thrice a week using recommendations

Hope this helps. Now its time to share your formula :-)

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by Funnyguy83: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
issoritte
Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by sexirentaway: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Funnyguy83:
issoritte

you giving ideas or what??
Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Give yourself 10 years in marriage, then come back to ask the same question. cheesy

Sex would be the LAAAAAST thing on your mind for sure. I see you just registered, and your topics are about "sex" and "ashawo joints" in YOUR AREA.

You go soon tire ke! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3611312/list-ashewo-joints-hangouts-only#53427860

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Give yourself 10 years in marriage, then come back to ask the same question. cheesy

Sex would be the LAAAAAST thing on your mind for sure. I see you just registered, and your topics are about "sex" and "ashawo joints" in YOUR AREA.

Why should it ? Though there might be issues like bills and other major issues but some couples have high libido and if the other partner is refusing to put out this what leads to people being frustrated in their marriage. Your statement doesn't apply to everyone to some point but its true that the swx would have reduced to some point
Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Why should it ? Though there might be issues like bills and other major iaauea but some couples have high libido and if the other partner is refusing to put out this what leads to people being frustrated in their marriage. Your statement doesn't apply to everyone to some point but its true that the swx would have reduced to some point
Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Then don't have babies
Don't have kids
You can't have it all. you have to forgo one for another. That's life.
Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by sexirentaway: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Joavid:
Then don't have babies

Don't have kids

You can't have it all. you have to forgo one for another. That's life.

So ur life goes to the gutters cus of ur kids? undecided undecided
Re: Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? by Funnyguy83: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
sexirentaway:

you giving ideas or what??
anything.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? / I Love Her But Can't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.