Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (898 Views)

US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by Mbamally(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday in
Washington DC warned close aides not to
smuggle anyone into his official meetings
with US officials.

Sources said he gave the warning during a
breakfast meeting at his Blair House official digs
in Washington DC, telling them any infractions will
result with the person involved being fired with
immediate effect.
President Buhari told them the purpose of his
visit was not to meet with Nigerian businessmen
or politicians, but with US officials and Nigerians
in the Diaspora.
During the tense meeting, at which eight of the
aides were present, Buhari directed the
Department of State Protocol in Abuja to open a
desk at the Aso Rock Villa that would facilitate
direct access to him if any Nigerian wants to see
him in Nigeria. He said the desk will eliminate the
role of corrupt officials, middlemen and family
members who profit from selling access to the
Presidency.
SaharaReporters could not ascertain how many
Nigerian businessmen have arrived in Washington
with the intention of seeking meeting
opportunities with Buhari, but a source told our
reporters that controversial and flamboyant
businessman, Terry Waya, as well as Senator
Ifeanyi Ararume, have been seen around Buhari's delegation.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/20/dont-let-nigerian-businessmen-my-meetings-us-president-buhari-warns-aides
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by INTROVERT(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Does it change the fact that Nigerians is to Bombing News while Buhari is to Dullardlessness..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by Style007(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
K
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by phyllosilicate(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by Mbamally(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

U are always 1st to comment.
WHY And HOW
cool
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by wheesin(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
sad
I need spiritual help here
www.nairaland.com/2462995/need-internship-vacation-jobs-how
just click on it and help..or else ....angry
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by vjsmiles: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
[size=14pt] DICTATORSHIP!! angry [/size]
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by Mbamally(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Does it change the fact that Nigerians is to Bombing News & Buhari is to Dullardlessness..

Guy Change your name to BaaBooOn in style cool

GOD Bless PMB
GOD Bless VP
GOD Bless Nigeria
GOD Bless You All
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mbamally:

Guy Change your name to BaaBooOn in style cool
how I go fit doam abeg?? undecided
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by gboso1ne(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
k
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by Mbamally(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
how I go fit doam abeg?? undecided
U mean u don't know?? Seriously?
Anyway see u l8r
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by bunmioguns(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
cool cool
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by bonana: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
As if Nigerian government is not a business
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok
You should do something with your newfound popularity; or forever rue the missed opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides by solid3(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

I'm looking for someone as smart as u for the position of executive secretary in my Abuja office. I'm a contractor and have an office in Abuja but need extra hands.

We are into ICT sector, u will only have to handle my correspondence for meetings and also always accompany me for all meetings in Abuja big hotels. winkSalary very attractive. wink

Tot I should let u know b4 I throw it to the gen public.

(1) (Reply)

What Next For Seyi Makinde? / Godswill Akpabio Desperately Moves To Destroy Evidence Of Corruption / Air Force Military School & Nigerian Politics - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.