Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Daar Communication Dividend Payment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daar Communication Dividend Payment (8482 Views)

Time To Reap The Dividend Of Mmm / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend / How To Claim My Shares Dividend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by comtem2011: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
jamace:
My people, my people. We entered one chance o. grin grin
serious one. I bought the shares 2007, till now nothing apart from the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2021
It is better to visit NSE office and make a formal complaint either as individuals or as a group of share holders!

I think there can be a favourable response!
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
olumite2014:
I bought a shares from Daar communications in 2007 and till now,have not receive any dividend payment from them. They only send the certificate to me in 2008. I make several complaints on their website and I send several mail to their official e mail address but no response.
Please am I the only one affected ?

Has anybody receive dividend payment from daar communication or is the whole process a fraud?

I want to make enquiry before taking legal action.
Were you able to take a legal action?
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by lavylilly: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2021
olumite2014:
I bought a shares from Daar communications in 2007 and till now,have not receive any dividend payment from them. They only send the certificate to me in 2008. I make several complaints on their website and I send several mail to their official e mail address but no response.
Please am I the only one affected ?

Has anybody receive dividend payment from daar communication or is the whole process a fraud?

I want to make enquiry before taking legal action.
According to the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA), unclaimed dividends are dividends not claimed within six months after declaration, and are returned to the company, from where the investors can make claims not later than 12 years. This implies that the shareholders would forfeit dividends not claimed within 12 years.
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by eddyusoroh(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'm also affected by this.

What's the way forward to getting our cash
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Zico777(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
My mom also bought the shares, infact I was the one that went to the bank to make payment on her behalf this was over 10 years now.
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by kole88(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
my uncle bought some shares worth millions, but till date there are no divedent
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by comtem2011: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zico777:
My mom also bought the shares, infact I was the one that went to the bank to make payment on her behalf this was over 10 years now.
I bought mine then 2007 abi 2008. What pained me was that,.my brother sent me that money for feeding. It's still paining me till today.
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Zico777(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
comtem2011:
I bought mine then 2007 abi 2008. What pained me was that,.my brother sent me that money for feeding. It's still paining me till today.
Hmmm
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by eddyusoroh(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
gragragra:
Wonder how & why Raymond Dokpesi isn't in jail yet. Bought N7,000 (mumsy added 3k to top my 4k savings) shares @ N5 per share in 2007, was just leaving sec school. I only received certificate in 2008, 13 years gone, not a kobo paid as dividends.

I think Dokpesi just used the NSE as a means to an end to salvage his dying business. I'm going to attend their next AGM, I'll arrange boys from Oshodi & Isale Eko, they'll beat him up & scatter the place, i must collect my 7k.

BASTARD Olori ibu
���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs / I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. / What Can I Invest With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.