Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

First Stage Of Harvesting Egusi (melon) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / First Stage Of Harvesting Egusi (melon) (5264 Views)

Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / My Secret Of Harvesting Giant Catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Stage Of Harvesting Egusi (melon) by dav8id(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
The process started from farming,
Then planting,
Then Gathering of the boll(egusi boll)
breaking of the egusi boll,
washing and cleaning of the row egusi from the boll.

LASTLY PACKAGING AND SELLING....

http://davidprof.com/blog/melon-egusi-storage-business-the-most-and-profitable-investment/

1 Like

Re: First Stage Of Harvesting Egusi (melon) by Daniel058(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=dav8id post=36093794]The process started from farming,
Then planting,
Then Gathering of the boll(egusi boll)
breaking of the egusi boll,
washing and cleaning of the row egusi from the boll.

LASTLY PACKAGING AND SELLING....

http://davidprof.com/blog/melon-egusi-storage-business-the-most-and-profitable-investment/[/quoting ]Tell me something about egusi washing machine
Re: First Stage Of Harvesting Egusi (melon) by ozeeagrotech(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is a nice write up. OZEE AGROTECH ENTERPRISE also farm Egusi in large scale in Nasarawa state. we also do buying and supply of Mellon seeds. Interested person should contact me on 08157652148,
or email me ozeeagrotech@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Overcome Poverty With Agriculture - Afe Babalola / 5000 ltrs Plastic Tank for Fish farming for Sale / Imported Piglets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.