Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Biafra Chat Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Chat Room (4586 Views)

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today / Common Guys Join Our Chat Room On Watsapp... Drop Your Number / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello, im Niger Delta. Was born and bred in PH, and I can say I don't this BIAFRA idea. Almost every SS don't want Biafra. That's what you should know. Especially here in PH where the prominent leaders(LGA chairmen, etc) have warned people not to even start any kind of frenzy in the name of Biafra.

Bye!
Rose2014:

Please don't let him fool u o cheesy
The guy is not from SS

It's only Yorubas that don't see that there's a need for Nigeria to be restructured at least
There's hardly any true Naija Deltan that feel that way. Not necessarily Biafra but there's need to renegotiate Nigeria.

So once u see Niger Deltan saying he loves Nigeria the way it is now, use binoculars to look them wella cheesy na Yoruba

Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello, im Niger Deltan Was born and bred in PH, and I can say I don't this BIAFRA idea. Almost every SS don't want Biafra. That's what you should know. Especially here in PH where the prominent leaders(LGA chairmen, etc) have warned people not to even start any kind of frenzy in the name of Biafra.

Bye!
Rose2014:

Please don't let him fool u o cheesy
The guy is not from SS

It's only Yorubas that don't see that there's a need for Nigeria to be restructured at least
There's hardly any true Naija Deltan that feel that way. Not necessarily Biafra but there's need to renegotiate Nigeria.

So once u see Niger Deltan saying he loves Nigeria the way it is now, use binoculars to look them wella cheesy na Yoruba

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Rose2014: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
Hello, im Niger Deltan Was born and bred in PH, and I can say I don't this BIAFRA idea. Almost every SS don't want Biafra. That's what you should know. Especially here in PH where the prominent leaders(LGA chairmen, etc) have warned people not to even start any kind of frenzy in the name of Biafra.

Bye!
Why didn't u use your old moniker?
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2015
And who told you I have another moniker?
Rose2014:

Why didn't u use your old moniker?
Re: Biafra Chat Room by onenaira3: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:

Cause you already made that same comment and a real PH indigenous called you out on it. Remember? We all were present on that specific thread. If you need a link to it, I'll gladly locate it and post it here. Dude, a word of advice: if you going to create an account and cowardly pretend to be someone else and something you are not, don't repeat the words you already said in your original id especially if you already got questioned about that specific comment from someone from the said place you said you are from.

#I'm just saying
Re: Biafra Chat Room by shachris02: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

India was like nigeria after colonialism/independence. Now india has split to form India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, mnyamar and Sri lanka.

See where they all are today.

you are talking of a country of probably 2 billion people.

Myanmar, Bangladesh and the rest, where are they economically compared with the greater india? is that what u want for the igbos?
Re: Biafra Chat Room by onenaira3: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
bilms:
BIAFRA CHAT ROOM
http://mrrightsng..com/2015/07/biafra-chat-room.html

I can't explain how I burst into the chat room of the Biafran early this morning, I didn't use to take them serious but today I discovered that I miss a lot for ignoring the chat room. In fact you will catch much fun and fall in love with their ideology. So funny people in that chat thread. . There were many people there Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta, Ibibio, Efik etc. I know these people based on their chat comments which bore ethnic loyality as usual. . To start with someone said in Biafra they won't tolerate Hausa idiots or Yoruba cowards nor Ibibio/Efik who are betrayers. Another man said they will pay back Ogoni/Andoni and fakeIgbo that collaborated with Nigeria troops in PHC in 1966. Another one said Biafra is God's project in making so they won't tolerate homosexual/lesbian in that place because God hates them. Another one appeal that its not good to hinder people freedom of sexual preference...lol. . In a jivy issue of leadership came up. Some people said the man Nnamdi Kanu is a traitor who is trying to hijack what Nwazuruike had done. Suddenly heaven let loose about who's the true leader of the abstract Biafra. From there division came! Some support Kanu, some Nwazuruike. Some said both can work together. They listed all murders carried out by Nwaz and how he extorted money from people and politicians and how he endorsed GEJ...LWKD. . Some even said they don't need leaders! That anybody can emerge as leader. They said Igbos are not like coward Yoruba that hide under leaders. . After the leadership tussle came the issue of Biafra state capital. Some said Aba, some Owerri, some Nnewi to honour Ojukwu. That caused a lot of chaos as some started calling Ojukwu names that he ran away when needed most. Some said he went for negotiation, some blablabal! Some supported Onitsha but some said Onitsha people are traitors due to their loyality to Asaba people and they are not true Igbo..lol! The person who mentioned Enugu was tagged a mad man. All these with curse and insults on each other and occassional insults on Hausa or Yoruba who dare comment that its a castle in the air. . Further, on the pro Biafran chat a crazy guy from SS burst in to ask where will they get resources! So funny! A guy answered that their brothers from SS will go with them and mumu Hausa n lazy Yoruba will be stranded lol. . Suddenly a guy from SS came on to say if Igbos think of the oil of SS they will fail because its not on their territory. Then one Igbo said five states in Biafra have oil that are yet to be explored. I can't stop laughing! . Instantly, one guy Chima who I eventually knew that he schooled in FUTA Akure said Biafra and SS will soon organise meeting on how both can work together. So funny that I keep on laughing that I said so I have being missing this comical trend since. . Issue of boundary also came up. Some said just basic Igbo lands will be carved. Some said from Benin but exclude Calabar and Ogoja because they are wicked traitors who seized Igbos' assets in 1966. . One bad Hausa boy said how will they move their assets in Kano, Lagos and Oyo state! Some said they will sell them in Biafra pounds, some opinned that they will still be coming there,so far Biafrans can come and do business in Nigeria...lol. . So funny a chat room. . Someone raised the issue of Igbos who can't trace their home again! They said those people won't be an issue as they are already lost Igbos! . So many issues and hillarious hopes. . I didn't pass any comment because my conclusion may be silly as coward Yoruba boy but all I know, the words of Huxley and Foucault won't depart from my mouth which says . "The only lesson we learn from history is that we don't learn anything from history". . Period.

http://mrrightsng..com/2015/07/biafra-chat-room.html

So this yoruba boy claimed to come into a biafra chat room, told us what supposedly transpired in the biafra chat room but couldn't provide link to the said biafra chat room so we can check it out or even screenshot of all he said transpired. Chei, the kain propaganda and lies wey ooze off Yoruba people, I swear satan is somewhere smiling and proud of am.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2015
shachris02:

you are talking of a country of probably 2 billion people.

Myanmar, Bangladesh and the rest, where are they economically compared with the greater india? is that what u want for the igbos?
There are all better than nigeria.
Re: Biafra Chat Room by shachris02: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

There are all better than nigeria.

But they are worse than india and would always be.

I'm trying to point out a fact for you, and that is, unity is strength. America is the strongest nation on earth cos of unity and So is Europe.
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Lmao!! I'd take it youre simply ignorant of what your saying. Look, this is a faceless forum, and even if it wasn't I'd still say my mind. No one is gonna beat me up, and no one is paying me to lie either. I was born and bred in PH , whether you choose to believe it or not doesn't change that fact.

PS. I don't have a different moniker
onenaira3:

Cause you already made that same comment and a real PH indigenous called you out on it. Remember? We all were present on that specific thread. If you need a link to it, I'll gladly locate it and post it here. Dude, a word of advice: if you going to create an account and cowardly pretend to be someone else and something you are not, don't repeat the words you already said in your original id especially if you already got questioned about that specific comment from someone from the said place you said you are from.

#I'm just saying
Re: Biafra Chat Room by onenaira3: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao!! I'd take it youre simply ignorant of what your saying. Look, this is a faceless forum, and even if it wasn't I'd still say my mind. No one is gonna beat me up, and no one is paying me to lie either. I was born and bred in PH , whether you choose to believe it or not doesn't change that fact.

PS. I don't have a different moniker

you are so pathetic it is sad. You ID was made few months ago of this year. Yeah I so believe you have no other ID. You people are so predictable and pathetic, it's amazing half of una can seriously claim to be a man.

Well we all know you lied hence you didn't answer back to the other guy when he addressed your comment. Why didn't you? Oh never mind, i forgot..you don't have a different moniker grin grin grin grin Yeah I believe you.
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Lmao. Are you okay? When did I say I was a man? Duh! FYI, TrapQ means "trapQueen" and there are other users that bear similar names here. yes I signed up with this I'd few months back and never had any other since then...so what's with the whole "lying" and all? Lied about what?

Like I said earlier, lying about my identity is too lame and basic. You are just saying this because you have a hard time believing that many SS don't want Biafra.
onenaira3:

you are so pathetic it is sad. You ID was made few months ago of this year. Yeah I so believe you have no other ID. You people are so predictable and pathetic, it's amazing half of una can seriously claim to be a man.

Well we all know you lied hence you didn't answer back to the other guy when he addressed your comment. Why didn't you? Oh never mind, i forgot..you don't have a different moniker grin grin grin grin Yeah I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by onenaira3: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao. Are you okay? When did I say I was a man? Duh! FYI, TrapQ means "trapQueen" and there are other users that bear similar names here. yes I signed up with this I'd few months back and never had any other since then...so what's with the whole "lying" and all? Lied about what?

Like I said earlier, lying about my identity is too lame and basic. You are just saying this because you have a hard time believing that many SS don't want Biafra.

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Still stupid. Every single person busted for having multiple IDs had a male and female ID. PATHETIC AS Bleep! Omg that is just sad and embarrassing. Trying to save himself but still snitching on himself. Dude you are so stupid. Even giving yourself a slut name is a huge giveaway

While I'm at it, I'm curious..why is that all you disgraceful men that pretend to be women on NL usually name yourselves a slut name? Why is that? Are you guys secretly gays and want to be sluts or you guys just don't know the meaning of wtf it is you naming yourselves after?
Do you even know what TrapQueen means?

The whole lying is you commented a word for word comment of another username and that comment was questioned by another user from the said place aka port harcourt on that exact words and he ran away when questioned and ironically, a new id popped up this year repeating those words word for word. You are not a smart pretender are you? Oh well. Some of una are shameless as Bleep and highly pathetic!!!!!!!!!! PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
You're just an uncircumcised schizophrenic fvcktard. What part of "I'm female" don't you understand? You're very shallow minded. The fact that people falsify their identies don't mean everyone is a gender cheat. And the fact that a gender cheat used a similar username as mine don't make me a gender cheat also. Seriously, get some sense. Its like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

First you doubted where I was from, now again you're doubting my gender. Do you burn calories by doubting? Might as well begin questioning your legitimacy as your fathers child because you have no proof, or do you have a DNA test to confirm? Bloody Thomas!!

I don't waste minutes on vain arguments , you can consult your ancestors for that!
I'm not even going to read whatever crap you have to say. Go improve on your IQ. People of negative IQs can't tell me nothing.
onenaira3:

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Still stupid. Every single person busted for having multiple IDs had a male and female ID. PATHETIC AS Bleep! Omg that is just sad and embarrassing. Trying to save himself but still snitching on himself. Dude you are so stupid. Even giving yourself a slut name is a huge giveaway

While I'm at it, I'm curious..why is that all you disgraceful men that pretend to be women on NL usually name yourselves a slut name? Why is that? Are you guys secretly gays and want to be sluts or you guys just don't know the meaning of wtf it is you naming yourselves after?
Do you even know what TrapQueen means?

The whole lying is you commented a word for word comment of another username and that comment was questioned by another user from the said place aka port harcourt on that exact words and he ran away when questioned and ironically, a new id popped up this year repeating those words word for word. You are not a smart pretender are you? Oh well. Some of una are shameless as Bleep and highly pathetic!!!!!!!!!! PATHETIC!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Vicotex2: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
Hello, im Niger Delta. Was born and bred in PH, and I can say I don't this BIAFRA idea. Almost every SS don't want Biafra. That's what you should know. Especially here in PH where the prominent leaders(LGA chairmen, etc) have warned people not to even start any kind of frenzy in the name of Biafra.

Bye!
Stfu, Is PH a tribe?
Where in Rivers are you from.
SS wanabe
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
shachris02:

But they are worse than india and would always be.

I'm trying to point out a fact for you, and that is, unity is strength. America is the strongest nation on earth cos of unity and So is Europe.

India was a very bleeped up country wen dey were all together. But wen they left, India found their footing and started developing rapidly.

Sorry, we are not united in any way and we will never be. Look around u.
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another bloody fool. Did I say PH was a tribe? I only said I was "born and bred" in PH, woji estate in obio akpor LGA to be specific. Originally from Delta state.

Before you shut people up, think, analyze and comprehend statements first. Like I said, never in my previous comment did I mention PH being a tribe.
Vicotex2:

Stfu, Is PH a tribe?
SS wanabe
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another bloody fool. Did I say PH was a tribe? I only said I was "born and bred" in PH, woji estate in obio akpor LGA to be specific. Originally from Delta state.

Before you shut people up, think, analyze and comprehend statements first. Like I said, never in my previous comment did I mention PH being a tribe.

"SS wanabee" lmao at your sillyness, like being from the region comes with incentives or guarantees success.

Good day!
Vicotex2:

Stfu, Is PH a tribe?
SS wanabe
Re: Biafra Chat Room by melzabull(f): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
opeaceo:

Stating my region here is of no importance to the discussion.
its not of Importance but you open your dirty stinking mouth to deny the obvious truth.
Re: Biafra Chat Room by melzabull(f): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
another useless suffersticated coward
Re: Biafra Chat Room by melzabull(f): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
[s]You're just an uncircumcised schizophrenic fvcktard. What part of "I'm female" don't you understand? You're very shallow minded. The fact that people falsify their identies don't mean everyone is a gender cheat. And the fact that a gender cheat used a similar username as mine don't make me a gender cheat also. Seriously, get some sense. Its like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

First you doubted where I was from, now again you're doubting my gender. Do you burn calories by doubting? Might as well begin questioning your legitimacy as your fathers child because you have no proof, or do you have a DNA test to confirm? Bloody Thomas!!

I don't waste minutes on vain arguments , you can consult your ancestors for that!
I'm not even going to read whatever crap you have to say. Go improve on your IQ. People of negative IQs can't tell me nothing[/s].
This antics is lame is outdated, stop fooling yourself already cos you are fooling no one but yourself
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fool of the century. Not everyone is a liar and deceiver like you. You are so blinded by fake that you hardly notice original. Low IQ humans. People like you are the reason why this country is light years behind civilization because you're so quick to discredit everything, including something as little as gender, lmao. You must lack some chromosomes.

You haven't seen me, yet you jump into conclusions simply because of whatever. I don't waste minutes on vain arguments. Run along!

I don't waste minutes on vain arguments. Not everyone is a lair and
melzabull:
This antics is lame is outdated, stop fooling yourself already cos you are fooling no one but yourself
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Basic stupid fool
melzabull:
another useless suffersticated coward
Re: Biafra Chat Room by melzabull(f): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
[s]Fool of the century. Not everyone is a liar and deceiver like you. You are so blinded by fake that you hardly notice original. Low IQ humans. People like you are the reason why this country is light years behind civilization because you're so quick to discredit everything, including something as little as gender, lmao. You must lack some chromosomes.

You haven't seen me, yet you jump into conclusions simply because of whatever. I don't waste minutes on vain arguments. Run along!

I don't waste minutes on vain arguments. Not everyone is a lair and[/s]
I don't have to see you to know you are a miserably, foolish and despicable punk. Only the gullible fall for cheap lies. Keep fooling yourself
Re: Biafra Chat Room by melzabull(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
trapQ:
my useless father is a Basic stupid fool
Re: Biafra Chat Room by opeaceo: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
melzabull:
its not of Importance but you open your dirty stinking mouth to deny the obvious truth.

Miss, is that you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or you forgot to use your medications

please stay off my mentions, if you have nothing reasonable to type, take a cup of water or better still, go lay eggs.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by melzabull(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
opeaceo:

Miss, is that you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or you forgot to use your medications

please stay off my mentions, if you have nothing reasonable to type, take a cup of water or better still, go lay eggs.
None of the above.

Stop sounding st√pid and shallow minded, and you'll not get a mention. Now you go chew broken bottles
Re: Biafra Chat Room by opeaceo: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
melzabull:
None of the above.

Stop sounding st√pid and shallow minded, and you'll not get a mention. Now you go chew broken bottles

If I sounded stupid, why didn't you ignore, you've been noticed, moving on.....
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
You know, arguing with lame, silly people only puts you on the same level as them. Just simply ignore their cowardice.

Thank me later
opeaceo:

If I sounded stupid, why didn't you ignore, you've been noticed, moving on.....
Re: Biafra Chat Room by trapQ: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Moronic ingrate scum!! I see what you did. It is your gay father and all your generation who are imbeci.les. what impudence!

My father is way out of your league, and that of your entire household. If not for social media, you and I will never cross paths. Just go drink poison! Youre just a sorry excuse for a human or even animal.lmao go trade words with your ancestors! You have no life and "quoting" me with my own username just proves it.

BLOODY FOOL! I won't read whatever crap you have to say because I have no deals with delusional insane people. Get your head checked. Run along... [quote author=melzabull post=36123710][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! / See What They Did To A Man For Using Abusive Words On Buhari(photo) / Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.