Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dangerous Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dangerous Love (611 Views)

Her Dangerous Wish- Akíntayo Akínjídé / Dangerous Debit / A Dangerous Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Love by Sprintson(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
She stared at it tired of hearing its sound, So shrill sending cold shivers down her side each time it beeps " perhaps this is the last time" she said to her self every other time it alerts her from her from reverie.
Sometimes she wished she had not answered it the first time it came from him two weeks back because it had become a norm and she wasn't prepared for that.
" Its tony that would i blame not him afterwards" she heaved a sign of relief when she noticed it had stopped for the last time for now or tonight though the latter seemed almost impossible even to her.
"I have a lot to do today so much that I do not know where to start from"
I need to place a call now but let me bathe first and tidy up I know charles would be expecting my call now but he has to wait.

(1) (Reply)

. / Yet Another Story... / 3 Twists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.