Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) (34095 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by abimbawealth(f): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
holatin:
Really ??
So on top the time jazzy dey spend on 1G, dem never..........

I tire ooo
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by omotogoodo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Has he been verified by the Heavens yet? Vain glory undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Holyfield1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
tym92:
space bukar, c wea u land urslf
Johannesburg or South Africa?....Hahahha....Jozi na Southy capital...He don dey think say I be mumu be that o!
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by armstrong82: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Otondo bench warmer @ chelsea
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Rexnegro(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
EbiJUNIRO:
Wot of P'Square, Don J, and Kemi dat earns $3 for a post on social media? Na only una waka come 1G? NO problem.

BTW: did u say last month @op? thumbs up Mikel Obi
So this op mean say obi first person like dangote verify on twitter $$$$
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
U fools... How's this an achievement?? sad
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by INTROVERT(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
U got my other mention in ur thread?

Yea i did and i thought I was dreaming actually. No p, thanks, I appreciate kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by wizjaybee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Great
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by onatisi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
What is the importance oor significance of been verified by twitter?
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by wolesmile(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
And that led to a decrease in fuel price, uh?
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by klax(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
So what has that teach us Pls if you don't have anything serious to post why can't talk a walk out if you are jobless or hiu may kindly go back to bed.
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
[size=18pt]And this made front page on Nairaland?
When I say majority of Nigerians are intellectually re-tarded, the mods think they are not among the retards.. [/size]grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Isoni(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
kennygee:

Is that an achievement?

Or does that add to his overall number of goals for Chelsea?

Jealousy jealousy
Solo makinde abosi
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
When will he be a verified real footballer?
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Chigold101(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dani4tech:

Nigerian football star John Obi Mikel is the first of many Nigerian
international footballers
and music stars to be
verified on photo sharing website Instagram.

Mikel joined Instagram
last month but his verification can be traced largely to his club’s power, Chelsea football club.

During the verification
process of Twitter,
Nigerians celebrated their blue badge now
Instagram is in town.
Congrats to him!

Source:http://olofofounited.com/football-star-john-obi-mikel-becomes-first-nigerian-to-be-verified-on-instagram-photo/

what does it mean to be verified?
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Dani4tech(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chigold101:
what does it mean to be verified?
Its a kind of authentication done to protect the integrity of a person from impostors...
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Chigold101(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dani4tech:

Its a kind of authentication done to protect the integrity of a person from impostors...
okay oh... So how do they do that?
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Dbboy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
An Igbo man is first to be verified in Nigeria despite the like of there wole soyinka,obj,buhari etc all present in this Nigeria. God there must be something great about my people and my self.

Haters are advised to shut up if the have nothing positive to add.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by miky(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
His girl looks so pretty and simple..
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by tefund(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
that is his cup of garri
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Pakingzzz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lies
Why?
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by Oahray: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Naija celebs are super slow sha. Na now dem dey celebrate verification.

E no concern me sha, nothing go make me follow male celebs wey no be visual artists or barca players
Re: Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) by cokerman(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea  Hit With Transfer Ban For 2 Years / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.