Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria (39804 Views)

He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Ok
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Some times the kind of pressure our wives mount on us to travel with them. undecided
But the Nedu is a greedy man. He should jst have taken care of the extra charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2015
eyaaah sowwi cry
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by KingKuntaVart: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2015
How do i apply for Nedu's vacant office?? grin grin grin
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by akudinaobi(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2015
I bet the nedu of a guy is a short man
Short people are always greedy and foolish in terms of spending

Good luck to his next job

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by bendutch(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2015
He must be an Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by cescky(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmm

Hard to belive some one in a managrial position will think and act this way,

To each his own tho
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by mommyice: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Amen to what, exactly? sad

TO STUPIDITY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by damiloladuke: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2015
unfortunate

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by digitsolution: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Greed is very dangerous........
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2015
he got served right
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2015
fflamingo:
This might come handy.

yes oh, especially for those of us that our job requires a lot of traveling and expenses. thanks @op
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by BIGERBOY1: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2015
I know the company, and a smart person can buy this post identify the company.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Btruth: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2015
It's good to be smart, but sometimes, smartness can kill like speed.
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by STEVENcrack(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2015
A good run for his money.
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by no2fuks(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2015
niggaz get fired everyday b.
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by refreshrate: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2015
The S.I. unit for stupidity = Nedu used to be that guy with the hat that confronted Jega at the election results reading, but this one beats him hands down.
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by refreshrate: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2015
crystal363:
All you need to get such winning like in the screenshot below is a set of fixed games for soccer bets on all bookies, make your win sure with fixed games to get started, contact me on inbox by following the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

...another Nedu

SMH

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2015
smartness can take a man to d top but he needs wisdom to remsin der.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Someone shared this story on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/623215025960931332

amen to d last part.
people mumu sha o.
sha blame d woman, na dem b d problem of the world.
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2015
histemple:
Height of stupidity
yeah true that.. I wish our wives nw will understand dat weneva thr husbands are asked to go for a business trip, the wives should understand its just a business tripp, not a family leisure trip.. I believe nedu's wife must hav pressured him in takin d family along... Due to lack of trust.
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by efilefun(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Amen to what, exactly? sad
Can you kindly read the last sentence before "end of story"
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Okoro, too selfish and greedy at the same time
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by sylve11: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Common sense nor common. cool
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Laid2001: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2015
This happenes a lot and young people should learn from it. It is your responsibility to know and understand company policy and to adhere by it.

People should also know that any case that has to do with INTEGRITY will earn an automatic sack in any reputable company.

Dont ever try to play smart.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by marwanafrica: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2015
May Allah help us to make a right decision at all time
Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2015
This post reads like a prophesy.

I work in an oil company.

I have a training in one European country in 0ctober.

My Group Head will also be coming from our UK office.

I plan to go with my wife and kids.

I have never given a thought whether it will involve extra costs for my company.

Now that I read this, I have to run it by my travels department to be sure I don't run foul of any company policy.

But I know there will be nothing wrong in taking your family along for training, provided no extra cost to the company.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2015
A lot of lesson will be learnt with proper Pictures and graphics.

This will surely make a blockbuster kindergartens literature book for the future.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Jarus:
This post reads like a prophesy.

I work in an oil company.

I have a training in one European country in 0ctober.

My Group Head will also be coming from our UK office.

I plan to go with my wife and kids.

I have never given a thought whether it will involve extra costs for my company.

Now that I read this, I have to run it by my travels department to be sure I don't run foul of any company policy.

But I know there will be nothing wrong in taking your family along for training, provided no extra cost to family.

I think some oil companies accommodate family travels as part of their perks.

You do need to confirm though but the dude if true was sacked for making fraudulent claims (He claimed for cost of taxis and whatnot even though he never actually paid for any)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G.i.s Geographic Information Systems / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.