Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody (50197 Views)

Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2015
kaima1984:
Greed is d cause
one of the reasons
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by kaima1984(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:

one of the reasons
self centeredness d second reason
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by oluala881: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
If it is true then let welcome ourselves to 1984 era again. After one year we go no watup. Baba one chance deir is God ooooo
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Jesusloveyou: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2015
drss:

You tink say buhari no be thief. The man na big thief. Tell buhari make him return the N2.8 billion NNPC loot him steal in 1978 and kuku report himself to police station.
Buhari is a dullaaarrrd!!!
why not arrest him since then,

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2015
skyface00:
Hmmmmm I don't believe dis, in Nigeria anytin is possible though, maybe someone must av compromised in DSS, we don't want them dead but we need informations, figures and facts.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by tellwisdom: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2015
More going down angry
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by superstar1(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Na lieeeeeeeee

Work of SaTANoids. Pdp want him dead so that he will not expose them and their corrupt practices.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2015
kaima1984:
self centeredness d second reason
same as greed though
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:

the facts still remain the fact
when the foundation of a building is faulty the building can never stand .imperatively when u want to trace a faulty house u start from d foundation and correct it there.
...you are right to a little extent. The fact is it's like a baby borne in 1914,at 101 years old in 2015 still blaming his problems on his birth of 1914. Let's move on from 1914.The world has changed,let's change with it. We as a State,either change or perish with the changing world...

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by davseun2ta(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
lalasticlala and Ishilove,this poster just broke rule number 2,kindly take action. Thanks!
seconded... That was gross!!! lalasticlala and Ishilove over to you!
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Omotolu:
...you are right to a little extent. The fact is it's like a baby borne in 1914,at 101 years old in 2015 still blaming his problems on his birth of 1914. Let's move on from 1914.The world has changed,let's change with it. We as a State,either change or perish with the changing world...
how can u talk about change when the problems are hugolistic blomatic imagine a state borrowing a fund that they will continue to pay back till 80years time all because of greed and self interest. our problem is endemic and needs only God super flash to reboot our nation
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by davseun2ta(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:

how can u talk about change when the problems are hugolistic blomatic imagine a state borrowing a fund that they will continue to pay back till 80years time all because of greed and self interest. our problem is endemic and needs only God super flash to reboot our nation
What was the money used for?....
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by kodded(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
If d news is true den I say R.I.P, but we should know dat d wicked will not go unpunished including jonathan dat put our nation in dis mess, may God Almighty destabilize dia lives in Jesus mighty name. We suld stop all dis sentiments, and face reality.

fvck you and your evil prayer angry

shea buhari was a saint in his dictatorship days.....shea he made this country a paradise for nigerians right undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by ngoziama: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Tanoids are at it again, bloody liars looking for the cheapest way to instigate problem. The man is not dead, must be chilling underground with mosquito bites for his sins. cry

Statement from people without an iota of human sympathy.treason treason, I honestly blame Jonathan for not taking action after all the threats buhari made against nigeria and still carried them out by causing the deaths of innocent corpers.
Even the Usa wouldnt even have allowed mosquitoes to bite osama if he were alive. Bunch of satanists I call you. Well, more grease to apc's elbows.i now understand why the hobnobbing with america is increasing.they need their intelligence to protect the seat they lied to occupy and they knew their government would disrespect human rights. I welcome Nigeria to a more sophisticated 1983 in terms of abuse of human rights
It.is only in nigeria that a person who truncated democracy and caused permanent pains on nigeria can become president. Yet america is preaching justice and supporting such..
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
When he was eating public money he did not know about hunger strike shebi?

If it's true, may he rot in hell. I've got no sympathy for that selfish drunkard, Jonathan and his band of thieves because they had no consideration for Nigerians when they were in power.

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
davseun2ta:
What was the money used for?....
greed and self interest and little for the people with unfinished project litters everywhere
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by kodded(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
yahmohy27:
.Abeg shut up that u called mouth and STOP negative comment

is he using his mouth to type ? undecided

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by davseun2ta(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:
greed and self interest and little for the people with unfinished project litters everywhere
that still hasn't answered my question. the money borrowed was for what?
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Jesusloveyou: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2015
vislabraye:

By the words you speak, you put to shame your username
u are wrong, my message is very clear, i hate sin with passion,,

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
davseun2ta:
that still hasn't answered my question. the money borrowed was for what?
I hate hyperbolistic attitude pls re-read my last post that should answer ur question
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by kodded(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
crystalf:

What are we all complaining about are these not the same people who ruin this country. If he die make him die. These are people that are meant to be gased and acid pour on their remains. Rest in hell if the story is true. If it's not make it fast cos hell is your destination
[/s]

no diffrence between you and boko haram

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by baralatie(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
daylight murder
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:

...that is the problem. The problem is our political gladiators...
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by ocelot2006(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
dammytosh:

So u need to be in control of dss before u compromise one dss staff to inject the CSO ?

U are really using the green matter between ur head.

So being diabetic and having HBP is license to steal money ?

Buhari will face repercussion of what ?

Joke I guess.

Boy you must be high on the stupids. When was he injected? Do you have proof? Is it not on record that the DSS denied Mr. Obuah of his medication? Do you have any FVCKING clue how dangerous that is, especially when his blood sugar drops? And what proof do you have that supports your claim that Obuah, a man tasked with protecting the then President and the first family, stole funds?

Then again I'm not suprised, especially with all the fvck ups we've recently witnessed at the DSS. When the Daura President installed his kinsman (nepotism) as head of the DSS, even though past records CLEARLY showed that he was LAST in his class with a service record riddled with so many queries, this is what you get. What's even more pathetic are fools like you who buy into all their crap and try to spin some useless conspiracy theory just to back up your claim.

"Injection" indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Omotolu:
...that is the problem. The problem is our political gladiators...

yes very soon monkey will be catch and cages
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Jesusloveyou: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
ngoziama:

Statement from people without an iota of human sympathy.treason treason, I honestly blame Jonathan for not taking action after all the threats buhari made against nigeria and still carried them out by causing the deaths of innocent corpers.
Even the Usa wouldnt even have allowed mosquitoes to bite osama if he were alive. Bunch of satanists I call you. Well, more grease to apc's elbows.i now understand why the hobnobbing with america is increasing.they need their intelligence to protect the seat they lied to occupy and they knew their government would disrespect human rights. I welcome Nigeria to a more sophisticated 1983 in terms of abuse of human rights
It.is only in nigeria that a person who truncated democracy and caused permanent pains on nigeria can become president. Yet america is preaching justice and supporting such..
it is true u saTANist don't have human sympathy, how can one man divert money to fight terrorist, and use d same money to sponsored d same terrorists he is paid with our hard earn money to fight, all that has hand in corruption and terrorism will be uprooted by God

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by puzzler: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
mediachirps:
RIP to the dead. Buhari is a devil.
NOPE .. HE ISN'T .. IF U REMOVE THE LOG OF SENTIMENTS IN UR EYES , U WOULD REALIZE DAT D REAL DEVILS ARE THOSE THIEVES DAT KILL SCORES DAILY BY LOOTING OUR TREASURY.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by dammytosh: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2015
ocelot2006:

Boy you must be high on the stupids. When was he injected? Do you have proof? Is it not on record that the DSS denied Mr. Obuah of his medication? Do you have any FVCKING clue how dangerous that is, especially when his blood sugar drops? And what proof do you have that supports your claim that Obuah, a man tasked with protecting the then President and the first family, stole funds?

Then again I'm not suprised, especially with all the fvck ups we've recently witnessed at the DSS. When the Daura President installed his kinsman (nepotism) as head of the DSS, even though past records CLEARLY showed that he was LAST in his class with a service record riddled with so many queries, this is what you get. What's even more pathetic are fools like you who buy into all their crap and try to spin some useless conspiracy theory just to back up your claim.

"Injection" indeed.

Exchanging words with u is a waste of time. You are simply an eediot.

Read what I posted again before you go crazy on what is not necessary.

You claimed GEJ does not control DSS and I made a simple example that u don't av to be in control to achieve that. Wail and go crazy for all I care.

If you have problems understanding simple comprehension, I am sorry I don't deal with reatarards.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by shigoslim(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2015
Some people don't use their Brian well. If this man is later proclaimed died Nigeria should get prepare for the consequences.
This man is not a yoruba and non hausa, i think his from Niger delta or ijaw, with the current state of Nigeria where the military is baffling terrorists in the north east, the uprising tension of Biafrian then the plague of suddenly death of CSO to ex-president from militant side. Nigeria will not sustain these as many state will be plagues hungry and staff to death. Sebi na ordinary allocation reduce and some state like osun were unable to paid 8month salary i swear majority we suffer if this man is proclaimed death.
Nigeria can not survive siemontanous war. Every one should demand for equality justice.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by MDJALO(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Stop eradicating news without any evidence, if it is true just prove it by showing the pix,
As nairalander concern?
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:

yes very soon monkey will be catch and cages
...yes,buddy. Very soon...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police / Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.