Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody (50184 Views)

Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Holuwathoby(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Why do some people really want this administration to fail? Why do they shout and rejoice at anything that might lead to or indicate falure of this govt? This present administration led by PMB shall be a huge success that even d enemies/antagonists shall shamefully and unavoidably be beneficiaries.... my prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by neocortex: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2015
It is time that human rights activist sue SSS for unlawful detention, torture and extra-judicial killing,
it is apparent he died from extreme torture.
RIP.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by BizBayo: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2015
kodded:
and you, are you a saint undecided ?

#IHateStupidPeople angry
saTAN
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Jerryolumide(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2015
thinkdip:
The Trent can confirm that Mr. Gordon Obua, former Chief Security Officer to President Goodluck Jonathan has passed away in the custody of Department of Security Services (DSS) in its Abuja Headquarters where he had been detained since Thursday, July 16, 2015 on the orders of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Sources who have been monitoring the situation have confirmed Obua’s passing to The Trent.

Obua, who was being detained by the DSS in an underground dungeon for undisclosed reasons was being denied access to his lawyers, family, and his doctors on the orders of the new Director General of the DSS, Lawal Musa, which serves as Nigeria’s secret police.

Our sources say Obua’s remains are still in the custody of the DSS at the time of filing this report.

This is a developing story and we shall be updating you later
http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-news-former-cso-to-president-jonathan-gordon-obua-dies-in-sss-custody/?utm_content=bufferfc341&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I pray this is not true
I pray and hope this is not true o
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2015
LOrd Lugard if there is possibility in this question, then it will be well with you. Question: is there any connection between darkness and light? 2. can oil and water ever mix together? 3. Can a man turn out to be come woman overnight? Lord Lugard Answer me. The pains you put in Nigeria will ever live to
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by sukkot: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2015
nnamdi kanu will set fire to this zoo if this news is true lwtmb

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Sogan44(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2015
When did Nigeria degenerate dis bad. Assassinating GEJs aids. What a promise of change
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by rafaelloteli: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Including Tinubu grin

Including the Daura President n their CHANGE wailers......E no go bensho for them all
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Judeglory8(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2015
God will deliver us from the shackles of our so called enemies!!! In GOD we trust!!!
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by drss(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2015
omenka:
If indeed anything has happened to the man, searchlights should be pointed in Jonathan's direction. It might be a plot to ensure the man doesn't sing.
so GEJ smuggled himself inside dss detention room to kill his own cso The way una APC e robots dey reason dey surprise me no be smal.

3 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by chi4ik4(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Edusouls:
let him die, we dont need such wicked and heartless men in nigeria again, they have already caused thousands of deaths and suffering,poverty to the innocent masses...revolution has just begun..
you are a big fool. don't you value life? God is watching
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by rafaelloteli: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2015
rafaelloteli:

Including the Daura President n their CHANGE wailers......E no go bensho for them all

Admin...why changing Daura President to Daura President.......I said Dullard n I mean Dullard.....Ban me if u like
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2015
mohisi:
am telling u d worse thing that happen 2 nigeria is bring animals that called themselve biafra n human being togather.igbos r nigeria problem may God punish them all ameen
Sango strike U and your likes stone dead instanta sad
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by oyejideogunjumo: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2015
thinkdip:
The Trent can confirm that Mr. Gordon Obua, former Chief Security Officer to President Goodluck Jonathan has passed away in the custody of Department of Security Services (DSS) in its Abuja Headquarters where he had been detained since Thursday, July 16, 2015 on the orders of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Sources who have been monitoring the situation have confirmed Obua’s passing to The Trent.

Obua, who was being detained by the DSS in an underground dungeon for undisclosed reasons was being denied access to his lawyers, family, and his doctors on the orders of the new Director General of the DSS, Lawal Musa, which serves as Nigeria’s secret police.

Our sources say Obua’s remains are still in the custody of the DSS at the time of filing this report.

This is a developing story and we shall be updating you later
http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-news-former-cso-to-president-jonathan-gordon-obua-dies-in-sss-custody/?utm_content=bufferfc341&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I pray this is not true
It is too early to get back to the year of detention without trial.
What the cnstitution says prevail over what individual says or wants.
PMB should pls come back to tame his dogs before more people die i. detention.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by cabaliciouscabal: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2015
If d news is true den I say R.I.P, but we should know dat d wicked will not go unpunished including jonathan dat put our nation in dis mess, may God Almighty destabilize dia lives in Jesus mighty name. We suld stop all dis sentiments, and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Musicminista(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2015
Please go and confirm it first before you bring about confusion. I cannot comment because its not valid information
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by diamondzs(f): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Tanoids are at it again, bloody liars looking for the cheapest way to instigate problem. The man is not dead, must be chilling underground with mosquito bites for his sins. cry
Sins u don't kno abt
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by saintol(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Gobe koh gobe ni !!! he embarked on hunger strike by himself ,as such, he refused to take his medication. So whose fault? abi na only him dem go first detain! He doesn't value his life simple, if he does, he would eat. and take his medication. For me, he has only used ' iku ya ju esin lo' strategy.

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Holuwathoby:
Why do some people really want this administration to fail? Why do they shout and rejoice at anything that might lead to or indicate falure of this govt? This present administration led by PMB shall be a huge success that even d enemies/antagonists shall shamefully and unavoidably be beneficiaries.... my prayers!
Nigerians has to die in Numbers for him to succeed, if that is your believe, then Tinubu and Amechi will
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by XBLadez: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
which war? After gej have send people to kill he, in order not to expose gej
[/s]
Thunder fire your family! Heartless bastard!!!
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Blame it on Tinubu and Amechi the chief betrayer
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by 1dickson(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
This had better be false, otherwise naija will be in another shit in d hands of dis West Germany president.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by yahmohy27: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
See the bondage the sophisticated illiterates put Nigeria to

Is this the CHANGE they promised angry
.Abeg shut up that u called mouth and STOP negative comment
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by KingKuntaVart: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2015
fkpboss:
Chai...fake news from a fake source.., a whole cso go die and e no go dey punch, vanguard, nation newspaper?
illiteracy is bad..

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Thunder fire your family! Heartless bastard!!!
did you have family? Vagabond.
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2015
londongal03:
smh
Why are you shaking your head?
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by naija2dabone(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2015
johnkay1:
center of hell is reserved for him

May God have mercy on your soul. May find forgiveness and peace. My sympathy
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by davseun2ta(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Yet another shallow propaganda from a political, sentimental,tribalistic biggot. We are in the era of democracy for crying out loud .arrests are guided by the law.
The fact remains that our president is Pres. Muhammodu Buhari, and there is nothing you can do about it. Just embrace change, constructively criticize the government and suggests possible solutions,rather than coming up with stories that can not hold water...peace!

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2015
yahmohy27:
.Abeg shut up that u called mouth and STOP negative comment

OK produced the CSO

If don't want us to call your hero a murderer grin
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by figment232(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2015
podosci:
If this story is false, May your future generations die of illiteracy and never know prosperity
If its true may ur children and unborn generation run on their 18th birthday
Re: Unconfirmed: Former Cso To President Jonathan,dies In Sss Custody by freeage7(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2015
christinie:
Buhari is really laying proper foundation for Nigerian Civil War 11. Na wah.

If u ask the victors and vanquished of wars they will tell u war is not a way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.