Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Where Can I Find A Baby Mama - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Find A Baby Mama (6296 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
veave:
How much are you willing to pay up front. How much stipend is she entitled to before, during and after pregnancy. How much child support are you willing to pay for the upkeep of your child/ren. What plans do you have for her welfare and compensation (accommodation, retirement package and all). Where are you from precisely?

Answer these questions and i'll get you someone from your place.
this is something I'll discuss with the person in question
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by veave(f): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
this is something I'll discuss with the person in question

Why not answer it here since you brought it to the forum. The case has ceased to be private immediately it hit an online forum. Let the house know, who knows, I might not need to stress myself looking for anyone. someone might just contact you. It would make you appear a lot more serious.
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
I don't want to raise my child over there
Hmm.

Goodluck then.
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
veave:

Why not answer it here since you brought it to the forum. The case has ceased to be private immediately it hit an online forum. Let the house know, who knows, I might not need to stress myself looking for anyone. someone might just contact you. It would make you appear a lot more serious.
if you look at the thread's subject It says "where can I find a baby mama" not "who can give me a baby mama"

I need a town,place or region they are likely to be found,like I said before I still have some qualities in mind which the person must possess,I can't take anything that comes my way
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Chidoks(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
nwanne,enweghi mgbem si na obu drug k'amu gara ibu

nwanne but etu isi a sound di somehow naw.most people n'eche noo ntu matters o
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
if you look at the thread's subject It says "where can I find a baby mama" not "who can give me a baby mama"

I need a town,place or region they are likely to be found,like I said before I still have some qualities in mind which the person must possess,I can't take anything that comes my way
you need a town or place where you can find them?
Like there's a geographical area where the ladies don't mind having kids for contract.
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
This guy ndi very confused angry
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:
you need a town or place where you can find them?
Like there's a geographical area where the ladies don't mind having kids for contract.
yes there is,there are some tribe who don't see it as a big deal as others see it
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by drake99: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Idowuogbo:
This guy ndi very confused angry
no,its a guy who knows exactly what he wants
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
yes there is,there are some tribe who don't see it as a big deal as others see it

Maybe someone was right.
You're looking for tribal bashings.

If you don't want any help locating someone who might be open to your deal but prefer a whole tribe handed down to you as people who won't mind what you ask, you're not serious.
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by tpiadotcom: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
drake99:
Good morning friends, I wish you all can see through my heart and know how important this issue is for me

I opened this thread sometime last year but I was slandered so I gave up,now I'm here again hoping to get a better solution

My name is drake,I'll be 32 in december,there's something eating me up which is how to get a girl who can give me a child,this sounds immoral but I know its possible,I don't want to do it in a crook way,which is impregnate a girl and refuse marrying her,I'm religious and I know that curse do work if she utter them bitterly

So I need someone I can have a chat with,agreed on it and I promise to take care of her through out her pregnant days and I promise to keep sending money for her and the child's upkeep

I know you may be wondering why I'm taking this path,well the reason is that I have a loooooong way to go in this life and marriage may be a stumbling block for me,am leaving this country next year to brazil and I'll spend a lot of time hustling, so I need a child now so I won't get old before having one,because I've vowed not to marry a white woman

If I said ok let me marry now before leaving,it'll be very bad for her and myself,because we'll feel emotionally indebted to each other,I'll always feel she's lonely and that'll lead her astray,all these may affect my sailing in this ocean of struggle,or if I said ok let me go and marry when am back,that means I maybe thinking of marriage when am over 40 years

I've spoken to few girls and they are all interested in marriage,one of them told me that she can live with my parents and wait till am back which is not what I want,infact I've come to realize that I can't see anyone here in igbo land because marriage is so valued to igbos

Now my aim of opening this thread is not to ask if this is something I should,I opened it to ask where,I mean which town or tribe can I see women that are not so keen about marriage,who can give me a child,bayelsa?warri? Calabar?uyo? Where?

Note:this child will be hers forever,because he/she will grow up in her custody,I can even marry her if things work well and I came back early,I'm only planning this because tomorrow is unpredictable

Mod pls help me push this to FP,this issue is for mature mind pls

what is this?
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by veave(f): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2015
drake99:

Hmmmm. Keep sesrching. You will find
Re: Where Can I Find A Baby Mama by ratatis(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
drake99:
I have family who can take care of my child if anything happens

Where likely can I see this lady that may want a baby without the men drama

One option is to search for one of the underground "baby factories". Enter a contact with one of the girls there. Make sure you honor the contract fully. After birth, you may hand over the custody of the baby to your family & embark on your journey.

BTW, you stated that you're religious, you believe in "curse", and also, what you're seeking for, sounds immoral. Certainly, Christian or Islam regions are against such acts. So why mentioning that you're religious? Are you practicing the religion of Satan? tongue Just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? / Is It Advisable For Boys To Be In Boarding Secondary Schools,please Advice / When A Woman Becomes The Breadwinner....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.