Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? (5678 Views)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / See The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World. / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Among Glo,mtn, etisalat and airtel, which is the fastest in your area in terms of internet stability and speed?

For me, I have tested all networks in my location .i.e Calabar, Cross River State and etisalat is the fastest both in browsing and downloading...

How about you?

Please you can state the network name and the location you are browsing from as well.

Lalasticlala
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by shalomm: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2015
i use spectranent to defeat INTROVERT....
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by meimoks(f): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2015
Glo
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2015
meimoks:
Glo
please state the location as well.. Maybe the town and state.. smiley
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by W3xy1(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2015
here in ibadan etisalat rules
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by guydangerous(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2015
shalomm:
i use spectranent to defeat INTROVERT....
enlighten me more on that spectranent
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by shalomm: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2015
guydangerous:
enlighten me more on that spectranent

you wanna defeat INTROVERT too?
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Etisalat internet speed here in Benin is faster than Usien Bolt by far cheesy
lalasticlala
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by guydangerous(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2015
shalomm:

you wanna defeat INTROVERT too?
yes I want to help you defeat her
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by shalomm: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2015
guydangerous:
yes I want to help you defeat her

I have defeated her already. and i think i have enough fun already. my break is up...time for studies and job....

now to answer your question....

Just google it.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by guydangerous(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2015
shalomm:

I have defeated her already. and i think i have enough fun already. my break is up...time for studies and job....

now to answer your question....

Just google it.
that was easy
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by shalomm: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2015
guydangerous:
that was easy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by pussygotlips: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Etisalat rocks here in sambisa
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Praktikals(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Empty Hen grin
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Bigcake: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2015
NTA Network..... it's faster than every other especially here in Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by meimoks(f): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Unabefool:
please state the location as well.. Maybe the town and state.. smiley
Abuja
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Warlord3000(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Etisalat... Glo... Mtn... Airtel.. In that format
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by encryptjay(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abuja

Etisalat>MTN>Glo>Airtel

Zaria,Kaduna
Etisalat>Airtel>MTN

Don't know about Glo in KD

Etibaba is boss

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Winna01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
location- uniport network-all, speed- they are all slow compared to other areas
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by yhemini: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Unabefool:
Among Glo,mtn, etisalat and airtel, which is the fastest in your area in terms of internet stability and speed?

For me, I have tested all networks in my location .i.e Calabar, Cross River State and etisalat is the fastest both in browsing and downloading...

How about you?

Please you can state the network name and the location you are browsing from as well.

Lalasticlala

ETISALAT LO SURE JU.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by yhemini: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Unabefool:

How about you?

Lalasticlala

ETISALAT LO SURE JU. Lagos
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Emmyk(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Definitely gonna be Etisalat #Ilorin#
The download speed is unrivaled shocked

The Airtel.
Others follow.
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by donbenie(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Etisalat,everywhere I go..
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by Glowstone(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Mtn and etisalat here in uyo but i think mtn are some times faster than etisalat but both are always on 2g network speed mode even if u use 4g
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by willian10: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2015
MTN_Glo_Airtel...no etisalat network in my area at all
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Fastest Internet Connection In Your Location? by VKasparov(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
MTN in Yola North LGA, Adamawa State, Although in the last 3 weeks or so they have began to slow down (probably due to congestion)

(1) (Reply)

Bought Myself A New Phone From A Friend But Don't Know The Model. / 9 mobile Dissed Glo in New Advert. / Itel Partner With Google; To Launch Smartphones On Android Oreo (go Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.