Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" (53919 Views)

Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? / Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Eluwilussit(m): 5:10am On Jul 22, 2015
bamosagie:

OBJECTIVITY: when it was Jonathan, people qoute him out of context and twist his words, spot his mistakes and called him clueless but now we have a man that dont know the name of his party, that cant remember the name of his deputy, that make mistake at every diplomatic mission he has embarked on; people want to be objective....
I think it is hipocrisy and not objectivity.

Dude u are spot on. I logged in just to add my like and share to u. There's too much hypocrisy in the land. From the greatest of them PMB, to the the lowliest, they are all the same. They play by different rules whenever it suits them.

Jona no try sha. He is the reason we are here today. He should have jailed everyone before him. No balls. Lol.

All the same, I wish PMB a successful term. He's our president. God bless the president of Nigeria, PMB.
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Positiveminds(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2015
firstEVA:
why would you even compare a president with a president's wife? Did you smoke weed or you are just air headed?

Simple reason, you block head. The President in question goes without certificate. Former President's wife almost same!
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Positiveminds:

Simple reason, you block head. The President in question goes without certificate. Former President's wife almost same!
u are truly a retarrd, how did he become president if he had no certificate? And who told you patience jonathan has no certificate? Stupidity is obviously one of your genetic makeup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.