Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" (53924 Views)

Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? / Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bakrabas:
diplomatic students deal with objectivity not subjectivity i know d genius n intellect ones wil grab smtins.im a public analyst i deal wit neutrality ur so cal confusion.if u want 2 learn go and read sizwe banzi,d literatur students wil tel u dat sizwe banzi is dead likwis is stil alive...oro ologbon ni.is a word of wisdom d ppl lyk u may find it difikot 2 unda stnd because of ur low tinkin faculty.
dude ,you just confirmed your state of total confusion . grin
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Uzonek:
I think PMB is considering dumping APC in the near future. Maybe he wants to form another party called All Nigerian's People Congress (ANPC). This may not be a slip of tongue as some may think... for even the Bible says "out of the abundance of the Heart, the mouth speaks". Only time will tell.
this is very much possible
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Bakrabas: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
ogb5:

Really!
Tell us tongue

Ok what about the President Michelle part, what is the history of president Michelle
error observation:dey dont practic presidential system in germany...go back 2 wat i said earlier,i said dat the fall of berlin wall in d 90s lead 2 d unification of d 2 blocs i.e western n eastern blocs of germany now modern germany as d two merged...i wil vex o
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Bakrabas: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
dude ,you just confirmed your state of total confusion . grin
hmmmn u jst wnt ur texts to b seen,now i cn easily locate ur fallacy of malapropism wit ur undiluted cremean tatar
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
both are making mistakes...
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Adisa89(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
Did anybody here see where Obama (mistakenly) referred to Nigeria bringing peace and stability to the eastern part of Africa? Instead of Western Africa.

The point is we are all humans and are fallible. So those that in the name of opposition discuss people instead of issues should seize and desist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdXDJrzLgP4

From 6.05 to 6.20

Cc: lalasticlala
This is a forgivable oversight. Buhari committed first degree blunder when he called APC All Nigerian People's Party and it's not his first time
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by oshaosha2014(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
bamosagie:

OBJECTIVITY: when it was Jonathan, people qoute him out of context and twist his words, spot his mistakes and called him clueless but now we have a man that dont know the name of his party, that cant remember the name of his deputy, that make mistake at every diplomatic mission he has embarked on; people want to be objective....
I think it is hipocrisy and not objectivity.

Your words should be used as excerpt in the dictionary. You really defined the word very well with concrete, undeniable evidence. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by onatisi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bakrabas:
hmmmn u jst wnt ur texts to b seen,now i cn easily locate ur fallacy of malapropism wit ur undiluted cremean tatar
u don hit my car , oyinbo repete grin
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Allosaurus: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
Wailing TANoids oooo!!! You people were making jest of President Buhari when he mistakenly said "West Germany"? Even Obama makes mistakes too.

Keep wailing TANoids!!
You're never objective in ur arguments. I remember how u abused Patience Jonathan for committing blunders

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
kiss
bamosagie:

OBJECTIVITY: when it was Jonathan, people qoute him out of context and twist his words, spot his mistakes and called him clueless but now we have a man that dont know the name of his party, that cant remember the name of his deputy, that make mistake at every diplomatic mission he has embarked on; people want to be objective....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by oshaosha2014(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
I think you all should shut the hell up. You are talking about you former and current presidents as if they are your next door neighbours what kinda nonsense is this. This is why I hate freedom of speech. You will see people who will surely misuse it- having no positive effect in our society. These people should be respect, don't talk slander them, thank God if you ever get to their level.

Even with you billions you cannot command the rest they command. Stop your nonsense statements about them.
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
At his age serenity is slowly creeping in....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Positiveminds:

You are a hypocrite, one who suffers from moral dementia, one who deserves to live amongst those recluse in terrorism infested regions. I think u are suffering from juvenile delinquency. When mama peace cried out and said" ...there is God oo" you all made issues out of it. Now Buhari's mistakes are nothing to be talked about. "Go and Die"
why would you even compare a president with a president's wife? Did you smoke weed or you are just air headed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by onatisi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
oshaosha2014:
I think you all should shut the hell up. You are talking about you former and current presidents as if they are your next door neighbours what kinda nonsense is this. This is why I hate freedom of speech. You will see people who will surely misuse it- having no positive effect in our society. These people should be respect, don't talk slander them, thank God if you ever get to their level.

Even with you billions you cannot command the rest they command. Stop your nonsense statements about them.
At least buhari no dey throw grammatical terror bombs as u dey throw here grin
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Bakrabas: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
u don hit my car , oyinbo repete grin
lol bro...i'm sorry,dont mind me.how's bin ur day ova dere?
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by oshaosha2014(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
At least buhari no dey throw grammatical terror bombs as u dey throw here grin

Grammatical terror bombs you call it ? Una sabi English pass UK citizen o. Na person language you carry for head like ur galfriend breast like this. Ha!
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by onatisi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Grammatical terror bombs you call it ? Una sabi English pass UK citizen o. Na person language you carry for head like ur galfriend breast like this. Ha!
na boobs and breasts dey ur own mind Una well done grin
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Pakingzzz(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by stephmike(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
bamosagie:

that's the point, you guys want pple to fair to pmb? lols
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by ohzee(f): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
Wailing TANoids oooo!!! You people were making jest of President Buhari when he mistakenly said "West Germany"? Even Obama makes mistakes too.

Keep wailing TANoids!!

It is insensitive of you to use that picture to make your point. I hope it's not the picture of the relatives of the people on the ill-fated Malaysian airline that got lost. Please let it not be. All in the name of nairaland politics.
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:

Keep wailing TANoids!!

It wasn't just about West Germany. It was also about President Michelle, 3 major errors in one expression. It was simply too much to be referred to as slip of tongue, not to forget the Osunbade and All Progressives Confidence etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by fanedrive(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gaffe or mistake.-it ain't bringing Jonathan back
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Gakwe123(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
I hope people saying trash here knows what mistake can cause in our daily lives??please let call a spade a spade..........
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by chychyobbi(f): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Intrepid01(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
I strongly opposed the re-election of GEJ during the last election and indirectly supported Buhari. But that does not mean that we should be unnecessarily supportive of Buhari. He is not expected to make useless mistakes. that is why the law allows him to have PERSONAL ASSISTANTS. He is expected to have been prepped adequately for public statements and comments. He cant continue to disgrace us like this.
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by jogojogo: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=bamosagie post=36117517]

I think it is hipocrisy and not objectivity.[/quote

Even when you could not make an error free sentence, you still can point out error/s in ones communication? This is serious and more serious is the fact that you got a lots of "likes" for this show of stupidity.
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
bamosagie:

Don't mind those Almajiris that invaded Nairaland lately. That has been happening since the election process that see them in huge numbers and they remain to defend the dullard.
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by iotama22: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
bamosagie:

I'd rather remain hypocritical about a man who will not loot my country dry than being objective... Jonathan looted this country to stand still. One question his supporters fail to ask themselves is, why did the people who supported Jonathan during the first campaign turn their back on him when he was contesting the second time? Jonathan messed himself up.

Jonathan was frank enough to confess that he was caged for six years, and he also said he was surrounded by bad advisers... yet some people are still here defending him. I hear you.
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by opyscol(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cyberthreat:
.. U be mumu.. Buhari no no im name of im party.. E no no.. No b d first time.. Nothing like mistake.. If u no get beta tin to talk y u open topic

Guy try replying in English language now. Let's see if you aren't worse grin grin
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Cyberthreat: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
opyscol:

Guy try replying in English language now. Let's see if you aren't worse grin grin

I no dey talk to guys in eng. Na pidgin i dey use..
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by opyscol(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cyberthreat:

I no dey talk to guys in eng. Na pidgin i dey use..
Beta pikin
Re: Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" by Pakingzzz(m): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello. Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.