Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Help Me Out With Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Out With Opera Mini (1133 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Downloading From Youtube With Opera / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out With Opera Mini by Sam4u: 1:40am On Sep 26, 2006
Hi, guys is there anyone who can help me out with opera mini for sagem myv55.
Re: Help Me Out With Opera Mini by CHUKWUTEM(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2006
What is d problem wit Ur Opera Mini?p/
Re: Help Me Out With Opera Mini by Sam4u: 3:49am On Sep 27, 2006
I'm using a celtel line(vmobile) the software asked me to test my gprs network which i did after testing for some seconds. Opera mini told me that i don't have gprs connection. I have gprs connection and i use the inbuilt browser to browse very well.
Re: Help Me Out With Opera Mini by Turlar: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2006
Go to www.opera.com on the computer you will be asked to fill in some information e.g your phone model, country, network provider e.t.c after which you'll be provided with a pin no, a text will be sent to ur phone within 3mins & you'll be asked to key in the pin no you were given on the computer, thereafter you'll have a working operamini. That was how i got operamini working on my nokia 6260
Re: Help Me Out With Opera Mini by Turlar: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2006
Go to www.opera.com on the computer you will be asked to fill in some information e.g your phone model, country, network provider e.t.c after which you'll be provided with a pin no, a text will be sent to ur phone within 3mins & you'll be asked to key in the pin no you were given on the computer, thereafter you'll have a working operamini. That was how i got operamini working on my nokia 6260
Re: Help Me Out With Opera Mini by Turlar: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2006
Re: Help Me Out With Opera Mini by Neoteny(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2006
must you absolutely post three times?

anyway all that info doesnt make it work any better. just dont choose to test ur gprs connection when prompted. yahoo go does the same thing so just skip the testing stage, manually select ur default wap access point in opera mini settings and start surfing. cheers.
Re: Help Me Out With Opera Mini by textmypage(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Turlar can u pls pm me on yahoo messenger? My yahoo id is:textmypage well when u visit:www.opera.com , what link would click 2 take u 2 d page where u can enter or fill d required info above so that the opera in my phone starts working?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Flash A Nokia N73? / 4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) / Etisalat: Hurry Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.