Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (73981 Views)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by francizy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
ya father! Who be hypocrite reach you and ya ilks?. When GEJ was showing the world how fit he was, weren't u praising him despite the fact that things were not right in Nigeria? For God's sake, don't u know what they call leisure time?

Hey, conscienceless e-bot, I'm not a hypocritical being like you. I've criticized GEJ before the election and I'm not a blind/paid supporter like you and your ilks. When one is wrong, I do the needful. GEJ is gone, now is Buhati's turn, so deal with it... grin tongue
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
dainformant:
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/see-photos-of-new-chief-of-army-staff.html
The commandant of Snakey Battallion "The Jiont Snakey Elites Unit" Snakey Commandos cool

A serious depart from pot bellies Commandos that hereto leaded the security force......... Change is only constant thing indeed.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by FBLJ(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thats a python, it has no venom so anyone can play with it
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by likila: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
so na snake meat he share during Sallah?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
And how is that a yardstick to solving the problem of terrorism that is plaguing Nigeria ... Please get to work and stop showing us unnecessary stunts undecided
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by coolbis: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Kim Kardashian.... keep posing for the camera whiles bombs are now going up... before it was one a day since baba go slow appointed you and the other KIMS.... it increased to two a day.... by the time he appoints ministers it would seven a day.... clueless buttholes....
if that is your wish for the country, then I wish you same.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by AhmadMind: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
I like dis General alot
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by Amustical(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is this not the same snake a nairalander wanted to sell @ 20k+ for lag this man is holdiing? Does it mean somebody dey decieve ius here?
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Kim Kardashian.... keep posing for the camera whiles bombs are now going up... before it was one a day since baba go slow appointed you and the other KIMS.... it increased to two a day.... by the time he appoints ministers it would seven a day.... clueless buttholes....

Wow! I'v never heard of a butthole that is clueless! Dis is new.

Imagine a butthole dat doesn't know how to release mess or shi.t

It would be a sad sight especially if dat person dey purge. grin
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by lameda07: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:

You're such a comedian. Thumb up.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2015
mrofficial:
Now, this is more like a man the Nigerian army needs. Someone who takes death by the horn. grin

*edited*

WARNING!

This space is not for sale. Beware of my jobless daughter, INTROVERT!
introvert just got a job with federal ministry of agriculture. so
she is always busy now with farm work.
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Northern agenda, the pedophile Buhari says I felongs to eperyvody, that's a lie, this Buratai Man can't do nothing
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
they'll have run out of bombs
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Wait a minute, is that his house at the background with those rag-looking curtains?
it is ppl like you that encourage thievery in the country. jail will be your portion if you don't repent
Re: Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) by umares: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why this igbos are so selfish? They don't want anytin good for nija!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.