Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits (919 Views)

Guys, Do You Care About This? (photos) / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits by hapheeyxz: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
For Girls that think caring is by
asking Ur Guy questions like....
Have u eaten?
Have u taking your bath?
Did u sleep well??
How was your night?
Did u go out today??
Were are u now?
Hope u are fine?
No No No.!!
I think u should improve and ask
questions like this;
should I get u some food stuffs? What type of
soap
and cream
should I get 4 u?
Do u need some money 2 change
your wadrope??
Should I send u some money 4
checkup??
Oh! Baby before I forget, I just
recieved my salary now,hope u
don't mind if I take u out and
spoil u a little?
Alright dear,I just called 2 know
how u are doing and 2 know if u need
recharge
card 2 call your homies, Guys hope e make sense
lyk dat ba?
Re: if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits by BluePearls(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
If only grin
Re: if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits by Realtol(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
What is INCONCATE? Perhaps, that's also part of the joke.
Re: if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits by otipoju(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Na so my friend go talk sey, " let me do information", whenever we are about to start playing soccer on Play Station... to correct the guy dey fear me oo.
Re: if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits by hapheeyxz: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Realtol:
What is INCONCATE? Perhaps, that's also part of the joke.
modified, tanx bro.
Re: if you think you care for your guy then you need to inculcate these habits by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Beer Is Better Than Woman! / Top Reasons Why Responsible Men Are Unserious About Marriage / Sevens Things That Are Normal For Couples To Fight About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.