Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Opinion From Mothers Pls - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion From Mothers Pls (8878 Views)

6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by thelish(f): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I've broken it down before let me down again

parlour Parry means small party. The child doesn't have to invite all his classmates in school and Sunday school class. Tell him to just invite 3 of his close friends in class
3of his close friends in the neighbourhood and 3of his close friends in church making 9 children

there are affordable low price cakes. Find one struggling caterer you can tell to bake you better cake of not more than 5k.at most 7k

rice of 8 derica is ok . One derica is 200 naira, so making it 200naira x 8 cups is1600 naira.

tomato 400 naira, pepper 200 naira is ok then 100 naira onions, 50naira Maggi, thyme of 80 naira making it 830naira then buy 2kilo of turkey. A kilo is 800 naira so 2 will be 1600 naira

photographs shouldn't be more than 2k

A pack of plastic coke is 2k.mix it with fanta another 2k making it 4k.no need for dj.na parlour party. Just make the environment children friendly and put children music on

those that want to play video game should go to another section of the sitting room

No need to buy water. Water is in the dispenser near the dinning table. Any child that wants water should indicate

then pack of sweet is 400 naira

Big bowl of ice cream is 1500 just pour some inside small plastic cups for them

decorate the sitting room with balloons. Just buy 150 naira balloons

calculate all that money and tell me if e reach 10k talk more of 40k

.you people just believe that if you've not done a big party for kids you've not done anything

souvenirs too shouldn't be too expensive. Inside the souvenir will be exercise book of 100 naira. Put 3sweet and 3chewing gum. Buy sweet of 3 ten naira and chewing gum 10 naira making it 20 naira. Put eraser 5m 30 naira and pencil 10 naira inside the souvenir small nylon as take away for 9 kids lobatan
my love for ur comments just increased.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

SAMBARRY jokes apart you shouldn't be offering this info for free!
lol the elders say there's love in sharing. I learnt how to make pepper soup on this forum for free. I can't even remember who taught me whether baby mamma or mama something sha. So why can't I share my knowledge here free. I've learnt so many things here. I've learnt from people and people have learnt from me. A give and take situation is the beauty of NL.

Now you know some of what I do for a living. Owo mi da? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
oloyede252:

who are the e hooligans that are disturbing you?as if you're not part of them grin
you don start abi?

you want another iya
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:

Sambarry I dey your back.
I know you look for trouble once in a while. lipsrsealed

But anytime someone find ya trouble, whip em bum bum very well . I gat ya back
haaaa you too lol
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by oloyede252(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you don start abi?

you want another iya
m just greeting you jare,nice post @palour party
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
haaaa you too lol
I only said once in a while.

That's not a lie lipsrsealed

But most times I see certified trouble makers themselves poking you and expect you to take it smiling. If you have AK47 in those instances, I support you to use it. cool

1 Like

Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by Ronie24(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sweet kisses for U all. And for ur fantastic contributions, U re all invited. Venue is @ Nairaland avenue behind Oando bustop, Lago. Date 29th Aug, 2015
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by Ronie24(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sweet kisses for U all. And for ur fantastic contributions, U re all invited. Venue is @ Nairaland avenue behind Oando bustop, Lagos. Date 29th Aug, 2015
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
oloyede252:

m just greeting you jare,nice post @palour party
don't greet me waka undecided
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
oloyede252:

iyalaye e ati babanlaku e ati iwo gan set ni ode.ode oshi
o ba furo e smiley
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by Scholarnwadimma(f): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ronie24:
Hello Fellow mothers in d haus, am a mother of one. I jst wanna knw if 40k is enough for my son's first bday. As a middle class couple, we can only afford dat amount tho I don't want loud celebratn bt I want a perfect one for my boy.

I jst don't knw if it will be enough. I nid ur opinion on this pls. Thank U
y not do groundnut nd popcorn things
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2015
oloyede252:

furo wa abigrin
no. Your own smiley
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Ronie24:
Sweet kisses for U all. And for ur fantastic contributions, U re all invited. Venue is @ Nairaland avenue behind Oando bustop, Lagos. Date 29th Aug, 2015
Nairaland avenue? undecided
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2015
oloyede252:

furo wa abigrin
because o remember what tearoses said and for the love of her, I'll just let you go because if I decide to descend on you,2 things will happen
1.this thread will be completely derailed
2.it will be eventually turned to a free for all and then. Closed
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Nairaland avenue? undecided
in eniola badmus voice from the movie "jenifa"

#iwona fe lo pati grin

They said its a children's party and not for adults. cheesy
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by oloyede252(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
because o remember what tearoses said and for the love of her, I'll just let you go because if I decide to descend on you,2 things will happen

for my love for you I'll just let you go for the main time because if I decend on you gobe will shele
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by Onegai(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ SAMBARRY shocked grin grin abeg clap for yasef!

seriously I must come and ask for your advise when I have to plan these things. Infact, should we not create an awesome blog for this stuff??
Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Good girl
Keep it up kiss

2 Likes

Re: Opinion From Mothers Pls by SAMBARRY: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Onegai:
@ SAMBARRY shocked grin grin abeg clap for yasef!

seriously I must come and ask for your advise when I have to plan these things. Infact, should we not create an awesome blog for this stuff??
This time you will pay consultation fees and service charges wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

............. / When Is Mother's Day Celebrated In Nigeria? / What Do You Hope To Be Remembered For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.