Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (8999 Views)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lol, but he got a white woman with big bones instead.

Shiit is real - black women done messed too many black men mentally/psychologically.

[img]http://media./media/IlOT8DuafVF60/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by AAinEqGuinea: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lol!!!!

"Big booty white girl" LOL and white women used to hate having fat butts.. grin but now:

Black women are a different breed. Yes their mind is fvcked up, but you have to admit they continue to bring style to the global stage:

This guy only wanted Black features without the Black drama cry
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Lol!!!!

"Big booty white girl" LOL and white women used to hate having fat butts.. grin but now:

Black women are a different breed. Yes their mind is fvcked up, but you have to admit they continue to bring style to the global stage:

Lol, but a lot of these ivory queens have humongous booties these days, I tell ya.

Check out this white chic I follow on insta just to see her twerking videos from time to time(looool):

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by ololo12: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Damn! Yo, Sir Shymmex- What's her Insta ID. That's one helluva batty!

Shymm3x:

Lol, but a lot of these ivory queens have humongous booties these days, I tell ya.

Check out this white chic I follow on insta just to see her twerking videos from time to time(looool):

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by ololo12: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oh Bruv! I dig her out- Her name is Tanya Barbie Lieder. She's a stripper.

ololo12:
Damn! Yo, Sir Shymmex- What's her Insta ID. That's one helluva batty!

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
ololo12:

Lol, that is the chic - her insta is @tanyabarbielieder. That batty is so fat, you'd buss a nut within 5secs of putting the almighty arrow in there lol.

There is a next naij stripper in America (her dad is Igbo) you need to check out. Her insta is @msdamn. Batty so fat you'd lose ya cotton picking mind lol. I'll put a few gifs of her when I get home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Gaddddamn!!!!! This is what you call a whooty
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Gaddddamn!!!!! This is what you call a whooty

ololo12:

Check out Msdamn, the naija goddess stripper in America. grin A whole lotta arse!! grin grin

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by SisterCaro(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Lol!!!!

"Big booty white girl" LOL and white women used to hate having fat butts.. grin but no
Black women are a different breed. Yes their mind is fvcked up,
but you have to admit they continue to bring style to the global stage:

so your mother is white or she is a black woman with a fvcked up mind?

1 Like

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
SisterCaro:

Please, don't mess up the flow of the thread.

Have you got a big booty? grin
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by SisterCaro(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Please, don't mess up the flow of the thread.

Have you got a big booty? grin
answer my question first and I will answer yours
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
SisterCaro:
answer my question first and I will answer yours

What question? That's directed to a different poster.

How about answer my question? This thread is about big batty. grin
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
SisterCaro:

Lol.
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by SisterCaro(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

What question? That's directed to a different poster.

How about answer my question? This thread is about big batty. grin
I have a very small bum bum.

Back to my question, the very first thing I posted on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
SisterCaro:
I have a very small bum bum.

[s]Back to my question, the very first thing I posted on this thread.[/s]

Question answered.

Re-direct ya question to the original poster. undecided
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Check out Msdamn, the naija goddess stripper in America. grin A whole lotta arse!! grin grin

[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/cfb74f115df328a9d42a632449d5b764/tumblr_njbnh1j0cd1u8cq3to2_

400.gif[/img]

Jesus christ!!! You Don went ahead and fuckin killed me bro. I just googled her, ain't no way that shit real! Talking bout walk,twerk clap! Omo ATL on my mind
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Jesus christ!!! You Don went ahead and fuckin killed me bro. I just googled her, ain't no way that shit real! Talking bout walk,twerk clap! Omo ATL on my mind

Lol, it's butt implant, obviously. Once you look at how disproportionately huge and shaped her batty is, compared to her legs and thighs - you should be able to deduce how fake it's. grin

But hey, fake or real - they both give the same pleasure when the lights go off.
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, it's butt implant, obviously. Once you look at how disproportionately huge and shaped her batty is, compared to her legs and thighs - you should be able to deduce how fake it's. grin

But hey, fake or real - they both give the same pleasure when the lights go off.

Ah! Right... all makes sense now. fuc.k all these other basic ones on here then
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Ah! Right... all makes sense now. fuc.k all these other basic ones on here then

Lol, I think a couple of chics on here have decent batty though...and since you live in naij, you should be able to get on their paper-trail with ease. You just gotta be on the look out, my nyggah. grin Or you want recommendations?

Check this out!

1 Like

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by AAinEqGuinea: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

You're right, she lives up to the name

[size=15pt]Ms[/size]

[size=4pt] GIF courtesy of coogar[/size]

1 Like

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, I think a couple of chics on here have decent batty though...and since you live in naij, you should be able to get on their paper-trail with ease. You just gotta be on the look out, my nyggah. grin Or you want recommendations?

Check this out!

Ma Nigga, I wouldn't mind.recommendations tho, I'm loyal fam! grin
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Ma Nigga, I wouldn't mind.recommendations tho, I'm loyal fam! grin

Lol. Erm, I don't want to name names cos a lot of these chics on here can get really disrespectful sometimes for no reason. And the names I was gonna give you are more active in the romance section - two out of the gazillion of hideous female posters who populate this forum. grin

Err, let me give some game that's tailor-made for social media. You just need to be on the look out for threads about big batty and see them come out to talk about their humongous badonkadonk. After that, you just need to take note of the handles. Don't get overly on it. However, any time you see any of the handles on a next thread (no stalking) debating a topic you can easily outsmart her intellectually with a superior argument - you can just get into it with her. Be civil, with a some jokes here and there, laced with sarcasm. When you do that a few times - you'll develop a decent rapport with the handle. After that, she'll most likely start quoting you directly all the time. Then you can take it wherever you want to take it after that. grin

Disclaimer: I don't run games on chics on here - I just flirt around cos I know I'll never meet the chics, anyway. But hey, you live around them in naij, so it's only right that you maximise the tiny percentage of the decent chics on here, alie? grin
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Erm, I don't want to name names cos a lot of these chics on here can get really disrespectful sometimes for no reason. And the names I was gonna give you are more active in the romance section - two out of the gazillion of hideous female posters who populate this forum. grin

Err, let me give some game that's tailor-made for social media. You just need to be on the look out for threads about big batty and see them come out to
talk about their humongous badonkadonk. After that, you just need to take note of the handles. Don't get overly on it. However, any time you see any of the handles on a next thread (no stalking) debating a topic you can easily outsmart her intellectually with a superior argument - you can just get into it with her. Be civil, with a some jokes here and there, laced with sarcasm. When you do that a few times - you'll develop a decent rapport with the handle. After that, she'll most likely start quoting you directly all the time. Then you can take it wherever you want to take it after that. grin

Disclaimer: I don't run games on chics on here - I
just flirt around cos I know I'll never meet the chics, anyway. But hey, you live around them in naij, so it's only right that you maximise the tiny percentage of the decent chics on here, alie? grin

Lol...that's long, I just show them the money
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Lol...that's long, I just show them the money

Hey, I just gave you what's tailor-made for a medium like this one. You can't really 'em heaux money on here off the bat, can you? So you have to pick 'em first and get them to the space where you can show them. Showing them the money is for the roads...even with that, you don't need to show them, they always smell it from afar, and once they smell it - you know that's a next body count on the horizon lol.

Anyway, you can only show money on instagram. Err, even instagram is dead these days with all frauds and attention-deficit having peons who populate it today. Muthaphuckaz posting pics of food and all kinds of ridiculous things there. They done turn it into another ghetto like they did facebook. grin
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

Hey, I just gave you what's tailor-made for a medium like this one. You can't really 'em heaux money on here off the bat, can you? So you have to pick 'em first and get them to the space where you can show them. Showing them the money is for the roads...even with that, you don't need to show them, they always smell it from afar, and once they smell it - you know that's a next body count on the
horizon lol.

Anyway, you can only show money on instagram. Err, even instagram is dead these days with all frauds and attention-deficit having peons who populate it today. Muthaphuckaz posting pics of food and all kinds of ridiculous things there. They done turn it into another ghetto like they did facebook. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dude!!! You just killed me. Naijas like to rinse things out mahn, now see what they did to Insta. But yea, you right, these daughter of jezebel always smell the mullahs from afar.
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

Question answered.

Re-direct ya question to the original poster. undecided

Lol... no time to chit chat, small booty.... keep it moving.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tdhforreal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dude!!! You just killed me. Naijas like to rinse things out mahn, now see what they did to Insta. But yea, you right, these daughter of jezebel always smell the mullahs from afar.

Lol. I wasn't even alluding to Nigerians on Instagram (I don't know how they get down on there) - I was talking about nyggahs in general and they have turned it into a big ghetto and fraudulent attention seeking behaviour.

These heaux just wanna have fun and comfort that can walk into without breaking any sweat lol. Shyte, they will force you to ask them out as soon as they see the peez - by using the pum as the bait, laced with emotional blackmail lol.
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Shymm3x: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Lol... no time to chit chat, small booty.... keep it moving.

Age of the big batty - if she ain't got an humongous batty, she 'don't' make sense. Gotta be able to twerk that thang at all times lol
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

Age of the big batty - if she ain't got an humongous batty, she 'don't' make sense. Gotta be able to twerk that thang at all times lol

Breh,.standard!
Re: Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) by Tdhforreal(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I wasn't even alluding to Nigerians on Instagram (I don't know how they get down on there) - I was talking about nyggahs in general and they have turned it into a big ghetto and fraudulent attention seeking behaviour.

These heaux just wanna have fun and comfort that can walk into without breaking any sweat lol. Shyte, they will force you to ask them out as soon as they see the peez - by using the pum as the bait, laced with emotional blackmail lol.
Yea... money never fails.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? / Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) / Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.