Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

++strictly For The Gurus In Here++ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ++strictly For The Gurus In Here++ (693 Views)

Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! / ++strictly For The Gurus In Here++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

++strictly For The Gurus In Here++ by xstonex(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
I want to use this medium to invite all soilers, crackers, hackxers, gurus n wapmasters to a fast growin wap community, that's rockin 9ja big time.
We are not inviting novice, this IV is strictly for the gurus.
If yo think yo ve got some stuff, n yo think yo can work wt our fellow hackxers, then its your time to shine. Letz join hands together n do what we know how to do best. Letz meet at www.livingstone.onmbl.net and do exploits.
Admin rights await any guru that proves himself, so dont waste time, join the fast moving train of hackxers now!!!
Join Www.livingstone.onmbl.net
i will be waitin for ma fellow hackxers, 9ja must hear n see us.
Respect.@ y'al
Re: ++strictly For The Gurus In Here++ by xstonex(m): 3:19am On Mar 14, 2009
The place is getting hotter by the day. Dont misssss outttt!!!
Re: ++strictly For The Gurus In Here++ by xstonex(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2009
Letz go to the hackxer's lounge at www.livingstone.onmbl.net

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Samsung D600e / Get What You Want Like Free Sms, Browsing, Downloads Etc / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.