Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation (62887 Views)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / 7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
vecman22:

That man most go to jail,if not i go get personal problem with buhari
Abeg go siiidown even the Ram wey dey for Daura Farms get Swaggggeeey grin grin grin So Baba no go jail am grin grin grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by nifton(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
D man swag don ovaful,e don dey pour already.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Forwetinnah: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Funky Dad... grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by profmallory(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Na so o, you think its easy to watch a daughter grow up all the way from being a baby to a graduate?. I cry each time I go for my daughters end of year ceremony till date. When by Gods grace my own daughter graduates from Harvard - which she will, No gadam enemy can stop it, I will do more. My swagg would be an extended version. All the enemies of my fathers and mother house combined will inherit free headache.

Free baba, he needs it!
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nickymezor(f): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wat a funky papa smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Spidermon: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
You cant take the aboki out of a ni99@
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by eluquenson(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
hilarious grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by seangy4konji: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok next..
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Hemanwel(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
vecman22:

.......EFCC take note...

Anything less than 10years imprisonment for GEJ d thief, will not be accepted by Nigerians..
If GEJ is 10 years imprisonment,then OBJ's will be 50 years and IBB's will be life imprisonment.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol
His money wasn't wasted
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by SirBenny: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dis man knew what he was doing............ I got him

HE DID NOT NAIJA GUYS TO SEE HIS DAUGHTERS LAPS AND YANSH.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by SirBenny: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dis man knew what he was doing............ I got him

HE DID NOT WANT NAIJA GUYS TO SEE HIS DAUGHTERS LAPS AND YANSH.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Neplusultra(f): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
He didn't play wen he was small embarassed
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by HeavenShield: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
olapluto:

Life imprisonment is where we should start. Death penalty maybe.

Make Una cool down now. Why do you just hate GEJ for nothing..Even if he did wrong, why don't you thank God at least he has left the stage. Let him be Please. You want him to be jailed?Remember, A wise man would not stir up strife..Jail Goodluck today and Buhari's seed will also be jailed. What goes around comes around. We are watching. *but before you latch at me, i am not a member of any poli party*
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by HeavenShield: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
HeavenShield:

Make Una cool down now. Why do you just hate GEJ for nothing..Even if he did wrong, why don't you thank God at least he has left the stage. Let him be Please. You want him to be jailed?Remember, A wise man would not stir up strife..Jail Goodluck today and Buhari's seed will also be jailed. What goes around comes around. We are watching. *but before you latch at me, i am not a member of any poli party*
you don't overcome evil with evil. But you overcome evil with love..
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by simdam500(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
I can't view the image embarassed undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Aww this is sweet, me likey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by ucheokpara100(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
he's dancing cos no more school fees wahala.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by teamchocolate: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
The picture is not showing on my fone angry sad sad someone pls help
dre11:
cheesycheesy

Guess he only wanted to feel young in his 'old' age..This is a father posing for a snap shot with his daughters who graduated from a foreign university. He must have been so proud of them to have positioned himself such way....the real swags overload...
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by onila(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
dre11:
cheesycheesy

Guess he only wanted to feel young in his 'old' age..This is a father posing for a snap shot with his daughters who graduated from a foreign university. He must have been so proud of them to have positioned himself such way....the real swags overload...
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Cmanforall: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
dre11:
cheesycheesy

He's just showing guys say no road dey there... Cross and 'dye'.... smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by chopido(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Zaikon:
OLD NIGGA ...too much swags
hahahaha I will do more when my child graduates. If u know what it takes to train a child u go pose pass this daddy.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by pamcode(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why was the picture taken down nau
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by jaytee01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
buygala:
Nice

*walks into club to give testimony on their behalf smiley

u should be de tall guy.. grin
buygala:
Nice

*walks into club to give testimony on their behalf smiley

u should be de tall guy..
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by ijustdey: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
pamcode:
Why was the picture taken down nau

that's the pics

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by darmochy1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
That's d swag u display when your daughter graduates without getting unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by somadinho10: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
I don't know if its just me but I don't see any pics
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 22, 2015
The man be like...
"FTC... This land is for sale. tongue"

Lol. Same way some NLers book space like thrs no tomorrow. grin
Cc introvert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Math Question? / SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) / 'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.