Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (67558 Views)

‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by FrenchyL(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2015
pretydiva:
D only advice I ve 4 u is 2 leave dat house asap,b4 u land urself in a bigger mess

Exactly my thoughts. Go back to your fathers house! Is it not better to be in peace than to live in a place where strife and trouble are the order of the day? Be wise bro!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
olubankemi:

Don't behave this way. You mean you take your friends over your wife? Way too bad.

You need to know who is who among your siblings or relatives. What everyone is capable
Of. By so doing you will be able to judge right. You don't blame your wife when you know the so called brother or sister of yours is not well behaved from home. She is from a home too and well valued so you don't have to ridicule her even when she has not done anything wrong.

From what you write I fear oo. Hope you won't beat your wife cos of siblings?

I'm not and will never be a wife beater, I have actually never even 'attempted to' hit a woman all my life.

That being said, I know my family and do not keep irresponsible friends, I can easily deduce a justified anger or witch-hunt from my wife to any of them.

I mean, this guys have been here all my life, through the thin & thick, the rough & smooth. I only met and decided to marry u when things were almost too smooth and u think u can frustrate them away from my environ? No No No. NEVER

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by 2good(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2015
SirAweezy:

The she officially becomes your wife is the day she officially look into your eyes and tell you to do your worst and you can't do jack!

By then the public has giving you a mumu button on patience and perseverance in marriage, and God save you she isn't a wailer; that is another mumu button.

Pray not to see that woman... That is stubborn it'll be almost a life time season film in your house without you noticing anything.
There is something called divorce or separated. It is a matter of choice
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2015
This story flashed me back to a not-so-similar incident when i jus enter university and that 8-month strike happen embarassed

We jus dey come up and 1 of my sis already pass thru our biggest bro's house wey carry. Anoda 1 was dia wen he married and dem dey always echo lil complaints bt as a naive young boy, i no understand. Cos of d strike nw me sef go dia and evrytin was aiit, then her own "junior sister" wey jus dey JS 3 too came and the house was always bubbly, not knowing i was going to be d one to move for d girl oo. I had a Siemens fone back den and d girl, as a wayward girl, dey always use am call her friends and bobos. E no tey na him my bro jus temme say we all dey go Ibadan oo, i happy say i go see my peeps again oo, not knowing i dey go deportation. Naso we reach ib oo, we go d wifey dem side 1st to go drop d lil girl 1st naso he ask me say i no pack my load ni? I was oversuprised shocked bt i jus pam. We reach our side and he drop me, follow my popsy-mumsy tlk and he left. Naso i return home without my load!!!
My 2 sistas dem kick and shout bt nothing and i dey always wonder wetin i do (i even ask my mama bt she sef say she nor know). It was a year later my sis dem kon temme say d wife report me say i wan sleep with her junior sis ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry i vex bt i jus pam evrytin 4 body. Me neva even fit follow girl tlk let alone of touchin one!

To cut story short me and d woman be best friends nw (her 1st born na my carbon-copy) and d girl sef dey fond of me nw too, forgive and forget tinx, na God do am.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by luluosas(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Everything you are about to read is absolutely true. I seriously need your advice on this issue before I do something I will regret

. I completed my academic recently and I traveled to my uncle's house, on his invitation to look for a job. My mother was against my journey to my uncle's house because she knew that his wife is going to cause me a lot of trouble. I didn't listen to her because I believe I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself in any unfavourable condition.

With great excitement, I arranged my things and headed straight for the longest journey of my life. We travelled for about 9-10hrs! I've never traveled that long. I got to my destination without any stress..

Don't let me bore you with a long story. Ever since I got here, it's been from one trouble to another with my uncle's wife. She complains about everything I do. If I touch anything in the house, she will surely has something bad to say about it. She's so over censorious about anything that concerns me in the house. Sometimes when I'm watching a programme on TV, she will just come and switch it off or change the channel. There are 3 functioning TV in the house but it's the one I'm watching that she likes tampering with.

There was a day she repeated the same thing and I became angry. I couldn't take it that day so I told her about what she's doing. She told me what I will never forget in a hurry that day. She said 'This is my house and I can do and undo'. I was angry that day and I talked back at her. She reported me to my uncle that day. I apologised to her without countering any of her lies because I don't want to disrespect my uncle by arguing with his wife at his presence.

She's been doing a lot of things to provoke me in the house but I always keep quiet. She's a very good liar and a troublemaker. She does all these things when her husband is not around and I don't want to report her to her husband because it's going to look as if I'm bringing trouble into the family. Please, I need your advice. How can I live peacefully with the woman?

I thought you said you were a big boy. Please pack out of that house immediately. You are old enough to take care your siblings and yourself comfortably without a job. Thank you.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by vislabraye(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
I always tell men one thing.

Never go to any home you are related to the man to stay, you will have problems. People that are related to the wive's usually have a smooth sail.

Hmmm.. Word.... . Women tend to be very territorial. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by missKiffy(f): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u fit market am also.. cheesy
Yes nah cheesy
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Just leave the house... she would keep frustrating you because you are in a position of lower power.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2015
You started by saying that you are now a Big Boy but Big boys don't stay in people houses. I will advise to return back home. internet has made things so easy that even get job even staying in remotest area in Nigeria in as much there is network.
Do this or stop complaining.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by auduadeniyi(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2015
You are a man and his your blood brother if anything happen to your brother now she is going to left him away. she only love your brother because of money, any woman that don;t want to see family can even kill her husband and take over his property. meanwhile but of you work for his success. my advice for you is that if she don't want peace don't give her peace, make sure you intimidate her every day and night and make sure you don';t eat her food again, buy your own TV or move the one in pallor to your room and make sure your brother know the kind of woman his following and lets your brother know his wife cannot chase you, try to segregate her from you family even if your brother insist fight your brother and let your brother know if he run mad today you will be in charge bro

don't let your brother wife to inter fare in your career don't even give room for that

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Kalemba1: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2015
My best advise is for you to take a bold step, pick your bag $ move out of the house. Start even its security work, raise fun $ pay 4 a huz else the worst will soon happen. Kind regards
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Abd08: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Jus be patient and say 2 ur sef dat she can not make u unhappy. Jus keep ur distance and go out much so dat she sees u less
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Generally, most women tend 2 b harsh 2 deir husban's relatives & flow beta wit deirs so neva xpct ha 2 b frendly 2 u as it wil neva hapn unda ha ruf! Bt if u're a real man, ignore d harsh treatment & pursue ur drims (dat's if u're sure dat d city has sth in stock 4 u). If eventually u find a beta option, walk out; but if u're able 2 achieve ur drims 4rm dere, fly out! Of which she would resort 2 envy. U don't go 4 com4t wen chasin ur dreams. U go 4 d best option @ hand! GdLck (Not of Jonathan sha wink)
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by lolly2pops: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Vacate your uncle's house in peace. What advice do you want hey? Is it only at that location you can find employment. She is right in saying: "It's my house". Leave that family peacefully. They are not your passport to "La good life". When you have made it in life, make sure you pay them a one day visit...just to show off.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by oshiosense(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2015
I passed through a similar thing when I went to stay with my cousin brother for a while before I could get my apartment. When I came newly, the woman was behaving nice, to the extent that we would be in the sitting room with her family, she could be picking pimples on my back. Little did I know that she meant something sinister. It became clear to me when at times she will be discussing how guys outside toast her and call her a pretty young girl not knowing that she has 4 kids already. One day I was surprised when we were at home alone and she began to wink lustfully at me. I turned my eyes every time she did and not done, she could even remove her shirt with only bra and shorts or skirt on and at times changing her waist beads in my presence. One day, she even used the toe of her foot to tickle my leg in such a suspicious manner. I feigned ignorance. Meanwhile she was really nice to me, cook and give me food portions, we stay together and watch tv together with the family(her husband who is my cousin comes late at nights). But when I became aware of her sinister plans, I became careful, trying to avoid staying alone at home with her. This is where my problems with her started. A woman that I was her darling changed suddenly. The food she now gives me was nothing to write home about, at times without meat or fish. She now gets angry at any slightest issue involving me. She was now coniving with our female neighbour to tell my cousin to ask me to go and get an apartment for myself that am matured for it. So many troubles came up while I stayed there, even seeing this woman in my dream planning evil things against me. I became unconfortable when my cousin would quarrel and fight her in attempts to resist her pressure to send me away from the house. As God would have it, God gave me a little job and the first thing I did was to rent an apartment and I promptly moved in there. I was free from this woman's troubles.

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Life doesn't work like that. If someone is of no use to me I cut them off cool
praizbenjamin:

family should always come first. no matter what
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by EazyMoh(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2015
this is very common in Hausa families because a lot of people have step mums. if the kids mum is divorced or late that's when it gets really uncomfortable for the kid.
but on your case, you are a grown up man! if you can't leave the house stay out of her way! stop watching the TV! Stop supervising her activities, because you will never win this battle. use your laptop to watch what you want to watch, or play games on your phone. the house will never be comfortable for you. trust me I have been there.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by mrpenn76: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2015
peacefully stay quite and endure or pack and change to another place. But just no that leaving in other people's house makes ones head hot peacefully stay quite and endure or pack and change to another place. But just no that leaving in other people's house makes ones head hot
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by simdam500(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Just leave their home, she's acting up because she don't want you or her to to be too close to getting affectionate
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by sleekman(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Everything you are about to read is absolutely true. I seriously need your advice on this issue before I do something I will regret

. I completed my academic recently and I traveled to my uncle's house, on his invitation to look for a job. My mother was against my journey to my uncle's house because she knew that his wife is going to cause me a lot of trouble. I didn't listen to her because I believe I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself in any unfavourable condition.

With great excitement, I arranged my things and headed straight for the longest journey of my life. We travelled for about 9-10hrs! I've never traveled that long. I got to my destination without any stress..

Don't let me bore you with a long story. Ever since I got here, it's been from one trouble to another with my uncle's wife. She complains about everything I do. If I touch anything in the house, she will surely has something bad to say about it. She's so over censorious about anything that concerns me in the house. Sometimes when I'm watching a programme on TV, she will just come and switch it off or change the channel. There are 3 functioning TV in the house but it's the one I'm watching that she likes tampering with.

There was a day she repeated the same thing and I became angry. I couldn't take it that day so I told her about what she's doing. She told me what I will never forget in a hurry that day. She said 'This is my house and I can do and undo'. I was angry that day and I talked back at her. She reported me to my uncle that day. I apologised to her without countering any of her lies because I don't want to disrespect my uncle by arguing with his wife at his presence.

She's been doing a lot of things to provoke me in the house but I always keep quiet. She's a very good liar and a troublemaker. She does all these things when her husband is not around and I don't want to report her to her husband because it's going to look as if I'm bringing trouble into the family. Please, I need your advice. How can I live peacefully with the woman?
chairman everything is ur fault. I passed through similar situation b4. I realised I was at fault. Solution: 5am bath, get dressed and leave the house. If ure in motion U'll get a job. If u get comfortable watching tv u won't get one. So thank ur stars she's not framing u up. Come back late and make sure u have eaten outside. If u must get friends that have flats u can hang out with then do that. Na job u come find not watch TV. If u enter ur room then lock urself in there until ure ready to leave d next morning. If there's food for u eat but don't expect any. Haggle ur uncle to grant u some pocket money or borrow u so just for u to be in motion.. Get a BB fone with Os 7.1 activate for 1500 or 1000, search for jobs and apply on jobsites like Jobberman, nairaland, olx etc. Just get something doing. Start buying some foodstuff when u come home. Don't spend much. Minimize ur expenditures.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by babestella: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
P
Adamsdelrio:

Leave the house, period before she drags you to bed. These are signs that she wants to engage you. Enough said.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
I always tell men one thing.

Never go to any home you are related to the man to stay, you will have problems. People that are related to the wive's usually have a smooth sail.

Really?

But, why na??
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
sleekman:
chairman everything is ur fault. I passed through similar situation b4. I realised I was at fault. Solution: 5am bath, get dressed and leave the house. If ure in motion U'll get a job. If u get comfortable watching tv u won't get one. So thank ur stars she's not framing u up. Come back late and make sure u have eaten outside. If u must get friends that have flats u can hang out with then do that. Na job u come find not watch TV. If u enter ur room then lock urself in there until ure ready to leave d next morning. If there's food for u eat but don't expect any. Haggle ur uncle to grant u some pocket money or borrow u so just for u to be in motion.. Get a BB fone with Os 7.1 activate for 1500 or 1000, search for jobs and apply on jobsites like Jobberman, nairaland, olx etc. Just get something doing. Start buying some foodstuff when u come home. Don't spend much. Minimize ur expenditures.
I'm grateful sir. Thanks
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adamsdelrio:

The best thing to do is REPORT HER TO YOUR UNCLE! If it doesnt work out, just endured her cos at last she may end up falling in love with you!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by KingGeorge1: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
What kind of Advice do u need?
Guy marriage was suppose to be between Man and Wife, not with relatives. You have succeeded in telling us your own part of the story and you need advice ba! ma advice is that you leave her husband's house, cause am sure her own people are not staying in that house aside from you.
Knowing very well what is widely practice in the Eastern part of the Country, where people just sit tight and wait to takeover their Brother's wealth, the poor lady is trying to guard against such. Meanwhile, if your Uncle wants to give you a job, you need not to stay there and consume before the job will come, he can get a job for you without you staying with him.
My position will change when i hear her own part of the story too.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

The best thing to do is REPORT HER TO YOUR UNCLE! If it doesnt work out, just endured her cos at last she may end up falling in love with you!
falling in love with ones husband sibling is gross! just like doing it to your own blood... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed an abominable act
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by Vikkie14: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
My own counsel to you is to leave the place honourablly. The LORD will provide you good job not your brother. To the woman,you are disturbing her and sharing what their family have and she dont want that. Here is Bible word of wisdom. Prov. 17:1. Prov.15:17.But do her no harm when you want to leave the place let GOD do that by Himself.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by soonest(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
2good:

Women have this mentality that their husband's house belong to them and start misbehaving until he snaps one day and either tell them to leave his house, or walk away from the house (in which case they cannot maintain the house most time without the man).
Be careful what you say to a man and his family because when he is tired of your insolence, he will either walk you out or walk out himself so you can have the entire house for yourself so he can go get a new one.
No their husband's house does not belong to them. It belongs to you and they are visitors.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by gidjah(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jamean:

You really didn't need to quote me as your opinion doesn't count neither am I answerable to you. He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

Her kids She is in her mid sixties. Decipher the rest.
sis, no vex, just on a light note biko ! Just saying that you women can be so so jealous and filled with hate deep inside.it is an infallible truth NA !!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by nwadiuko1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Be a man and leave the place......once had such experience

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by rhythyson: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sell your story to nollywood, make your millions and pack out, then you will tell her in Baba Osho's voice GO AND DIE grin
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. by samdolad(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
I once experience the same thing bt I decided to return to my papa house, to save myself of the mess. The best thing is to leave d house or live with her attitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.