Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa (67521 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by dre11(m): 11:18am On Feb 03
Disquiet In Nasarawa Family As Wife Catches Husband Sleeping With Mum

Mum: I got hooked because he’s a Maradona in bed

Trouble is rocking a family in Nasarawa State following claims by a housewife that her husband cheated on her by sleeping with her mother.

Doris (surname withheld) said the lid on the secret affair between her 46-year-old husband and her mother was blown open by her six-year-old son.

Curiously, Doris’s mother, Madam Cynthia (surname withheld), did not deny the alleged romance between her and her son-in-law when her daughter confronted her with the allegation.

Rather, she told her daughter that she was in a relationship with her son-in-law (her daughter’s husband), Joseph, before they got married, and it was the best romance opportunity she had 20 years after she lost her husband.

Madam Cynthia said: “My husband died about 20 years ago, and I never found another man of my dream until I met Joseph.

He is a kind and generous gentleman. He is also very strong and very good in bed.

“He gave me the most satisfaction I ever had with a man in bed. Because of that, I did not want to lose his company, so I recommended him to you (Doris).

“I insisted that he must get married to you so you could have a taste of what he is made of.”

Doris, 28, had got married to Joseph, a sales manager with a private company, oblivious of the fact that he and her mother were dating.

As it later turned out, it was Madam Cynthia that actually persuaded Joseph to marry her daughter (Doris), who at that time was based in Keffi as a student of Nasarawa State University.

Since Doris was not visiting Lafia regularly, she had no idea how intimate her mother and Joseph were.

To worsen matters, Doris was not coming to Lafia most times her school was on holiday as she chose to take up some casual jobs in Keffi despite that her mother was running a big restaurant in Lafia where Joseph got to know her.

Our correspondent gathered that Joseph’s affair with Madam Cynthia was so discreet that it was difficult for any observer to know what was going on between them.

Joseph was said to be in the habit of closing late in the office, after which he would wait for Madam Cynthia at his Lafia apartment after closing her restaurant.

The bubble burst on January 18 when Madam Cynthia visited her daughter’s matrimonial home in New Nyanyan, Karu Local Government Area, Nasarawa State. Joseph was said to have moved to Nyanyan for the sake of proximity to his wife for whom he had secured a civil service job in Abuja.

As it was customary between them, Joseph and his mother-in-law (Cynthia) decided to engage in fresh sessions of romance during the visit. Unfortunately, their six-year-old son ran into them in one of the sessions and later let the cat out of the bag.

Distraught Doris, who narrated the incident to a close friend of hers in a recorded telephone voice, said: I met my husband through my mother in Lafia in 2018.

“I had just completed my NYSC (national youth service) and she introduced him to me as someone who was very good and generous, and would never maltreat me.

“Looking at Joseph, although he was not too young, he actually appeared gentle and promising.

“He would come to my mother’s restaurant every evening after close of work, but I never suspected that he was also going out with my mother.

“She actually hid her main reason for linking the two of us together. My mother did not want my husband to get married to another woman basically because of his sexual prowess and kindness.

“To my admiration, Joseph actually showed commitment, making sure that all my needs were met even without me asking.

“Within a short time, he proved to me that he was actually a good man in addition to what my mother told me.

“We eventually got married in 2018, and two years later, we relocated to New Nyanyan because he had secured a civil service job for me in Abuja and also opened a salon for me.

“I have three kids and I am presently four months pregnant.

“My mother, a very careful woman, had told me after my marriage that she felt fulfilled that I got married to Joseph.

She was always coming on visits, and would always ask whether I was enjoying my marriage. And I truly was enjoying it, because my husband did make life easy for me and my kids.

She was always calling or visiting, and I thought it was because I am her only child.

“When I gave birth to my first son, she was very excited and often came to help out with house chores.

“She was always taking care of my kids who she loves so much. It was as if she was living together with us.

“We live in a three-bedroom apartment, so there was enough space for her to stay for as long as she wanted.

“On January 13, my mother came around and it coincided with the time my husband took a week off to rest at home.

“It never occurred to me that my husband’s one week rest was tactically planned to coincide with my mother’s coming.

The setting in my matrimonial home was the best for them because of the kids. They took care of the kids while I went to work, but I did not know that they were also taking care of themselves.

“My mum loves a particular brand of alcohol while my husband also likes a brand of wine, which he always ensured was in the refrigerator.

“So while I was away to work and the kids had gone to school, they kept each other company with their drinks. It never occurred to me that their relationship was beyond mother in-law and son in-law.

On Thursday, January 18, I returned from work and my eldest son came into my room as I was pulling off my dress.

“He looked worried and confused, so I asked whether his aunty beat him in school or he was not given food, but he said nothing.

When I prodded him further, he told me that he saw his father and grandmother fighting naked in the visitor’s room and grandma was crying while daddy was on top of her.

“I asked how he got to know, and he said that when he returned from school, grandma bathed him and he slept off after eating because he was tired.

He said that when he woke up, he went to check on grandma (Madam Cynthia) in her room and found that she and her father were fighting naked and grandma was crying under him.

Obviously, they did not lock the door.

He said his father ordered him to go out immediately.

“Although I was shocked at the revelation, I managed to control my anger and inquire to know more of what went wrong in my absence.

“My son’s claims were actually not unexpected because of my mother’s constant visit to us and her unusual closeness to my husband.

“They were so close and were always in the sitting room together.

“But another thought came into my mind: the two of them had known each other before I came in, and I actually met my husband through my mother.

I walked swiftly across the house and into my mother’s room and asked if there was something going on between her and my husband.

“She could not deny the allegation and that caused me to start shedding tears. I just did not know where the tears were coming from

My mother calmed me down and narrated the story of her relationship with Joseph and why she insisted that I should marry him.

She said she got hooked on my husband because he was very good in bed in addition to his good nature. In fact, he described my husband as a Maradona in bed.

“She said that every woman would like such a man and she did not want me to miss out on him because those are the traits that sustain marriages.

“She said she would have felt cheated if Danjuma had married another woman, and that was why she persuaded me to marry him.

“She actually believed she was doing the best for me.

“Yes, the bible says honour thy father and mother, but what do you do with a mother who didn’t even honour her daughter’s wedding vows?

“Before I could say anything, she knelt down and said she was sorry I found out about their relationship the way I did, but she was not sorry she got both of us together.

“She said I should be grateful for our stable home and healthy children, adding that she did what she did because she was hungry for sex, particularly with Joseph.

My mother confessed that on that particular day, they were together in the parlour when she suddenly grabbed Joseph and dragged him into her room.

She said there was a flurry of actions without words. Unfortunately, my eldest son came in while they were in the thick of action.”

Doris further told her friend that she never suspected that there was any relationship between her husband and her mother, wondering how they were able to keep it secret for so many years and now leave her to grapple with the nightmare induced by their sacrilegious act.

She said: “I couldn’t send my mother away because the children genuinely love her and she is a good grandmother.

“I used to be happy and grateful to her for giving me a husband that understands how to keep a woman.

“My husband is indeed very good in bed, and I thank my mother for bringing him into my life. But she should not have insisted on sharing him with me.”

She told her friend in the recorded telephone conversation that she has enjoyed life the most since she got married to Joseph.

She said: “I like him because he asks me out, opens the door for me, pours me drink, offers me his jacket, kisses me and says good night. So I need to be his wife all the days of my life.

“His libido is very active. His weak point is his nipples. Once you suck them, he becomes like a lion ready to devour its prey.

“He is someone that can take me on for as long as I want. His sexual prowess is not in doubt. But my mother is not allowing me to enjoy my man alone.

“How can my husband be sleeping with me and my mother? It is wrong, shameful and abominable. I am in distress and I don’t know how to handle the matter.

“It would have been better for my husband to get a girlfriend than sleep with me and my mum.

“It is very shameful and an abomination of the highest order. It is wrong of her and it will be very shameful if people get to know about it.

“When I left my mum in her room and went back to my room wondering on how to approach my husband on his return, I’m sure my mother had informed him about my approach to her.

“So when he returned to the house, he looked calm and guilt was written all over him.

“When I finally asked him about his affair with my mum, he tried to adjourn the discussion to a later date, but I insisted.

“He then sat me down and narrated how he had known my mother while I was away in school, and it was through their relationship that my mother nursed the idea of connecting us for marriage.

“Having monitored my attitude, she strongly believed that I could give her daughter the desired comfort. So whatever has happened now was not planned. Let me call it a devilish act.

“He confirmed to me that the only mistake he made was to have succumbed to the pressure from my mum. He really apologised and pleaded with me not to take it to heart no matter the level of anger.

“Although I am still grappling with this nightmare in my life, I have to control my emotions as I don’t want to leave my marriage because of this terrible thing.

“I can’t also stop my mum from visiting us. She loves my children and cares so much about them, and I’m her only daughter.”

Doris explained that both her husband and her mother regretted what happened, saying that it was not meant to hurt her but was done out of emotions from past memories.

“I don’t actually know what to do, though my husband has been begging me to forgive and forget.

“My sickness currently is from the mind. I’m so confused. The emotional pains are too much for me to bear.”

Her friend has, however, advised her to let go of the matter, forgive and forget.

“Please, don’t react angrily. It is not a matter for public consumption.

“Don’t let your marriage crash because of this abominable act.

“Think of your kids and swallow it because of them,” she said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/disquiet-in-nasarawa-family-as-wife-catches-husband-sleeping-with-mum/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by EreluRoz: 11:25am On Feb 03
I think I have read this story before

Nasarawa and abomination

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by nstore: 11:28am On Feb 03

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by TINTINABULATION(m): 11:42am On Feb 03
I indeed pity the poor & innocent woman i.e the wife.

She had just been betrayed by the two strongest & most important pillars any lady should have in life.

For the sake of her sanity & mental health, the most courageous thing to do, is to walk away.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by muyico(m): 11:43am On Feb 03
Real or fake??

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by dawnomike(m): 11:59am On Feb 03
Foolish mother!!!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Hhansome(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03
This administration will favor me and my family.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by VeryWickedMan: 12:10pm On Feb 03
You are fucking a man 18 years older than you but angry he bleeps your mom who is his age mate.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by gaby(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03
Lienus is back with his made-up articles from either Nassarawa, Plateau or Benue.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Zonefree(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03
He gave me the most satisfaction I ever had with a man in bed

“I insisted that he must get married to you so you could have a taste of what he is made of.”

What a sweet and caring mother.

Naturally, women are generous and loving.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Zonefree(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:

Nasarawa and abomination
Do you know there's a local government in Nasarawa called Toto local government?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by illicit(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03
Cock n bull story

🤕

8 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by EreluRoz: 12:52pm On Feb 03
Zonefree:

Do you know there's a local government in Nasarawa called Toto local government?
I know, they have lots of good yams there. 😆.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by LeeSmart: 12:54pm On Feb 03
The pikin say na "grandma nd daddy are fighting naked nd grandma is crying under him". Kai omor laugh wan finish me for here... But some men are truely shameless oo, even the mother inlaw self no try.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by HarryGleb: 1:00pm On Feb 03
If you believe this story then you can believe that my grandma died a virgin.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by RaySimran: 1:33pm On Feb 03
The script writer is a genius.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by RaySimran: 1:38pm On Feb 03
Zonefree:

It actually mean something different in their local dialect.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Caramia2020(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by DiskJokeyManic: 2:22pm On Feb 03
Bleep

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03
Ladies if your man is good in bed no loud am o, even your friends will want to confirm

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by fearlessfang: 2:24pm On Feb 03
What Nigerians love to read

6 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by pikechukwu6(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03
The story long... Pls someone should summarize cool

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Creamypie(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03
Females naturally hate and envy each other. The woman come confess about her husband prowess in d oza zoom. Eya. More women will now be making friends with him. Hear her mum "I insisted he got married 2 you so that you would taste what I have been enjoying" psychotic family

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by richiemcgold: 2:25pm On Feb 03
The blame is on you and your mother. He didn't force your mother, they were already lovers before she linked him up with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03
Oh Lord Jesus
Abomination!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Triangles1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:

Nasarawa and abomination

You're right, old story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Emu4life(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03
Na Nasarawa and Benue dey always carry this kind weird news.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by VeryWickedMan: 2:27pm On Feb 03

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Lumig: 2:27pm On Feb 03
cool
Imagine a mother not ashamed or scared to play with her daughter's toy at her old age 😔. Na wa ó

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa by Mandate2023: 2:27pm On Feb 03
Why always nasarawa

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.