Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me (70266 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by phenol33(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
send me a private massage make i come de do am for him.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Natogee1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Forward this isue to christianmessenger super story to hear from others peeps use this link http://christianmessenger.tk/index.xhtml

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by iRepNaija1: 1:34am On Jul 23, 2015
MRBrownJ:

people who responded that wifey must submit are gullible people... whats good for the goose is good for the gander. NO gender hipocrisy here.

@francescainnoce
you are entitled to call men (who desire for sexual practices that you dont deem "righteous" ) whatever you like, but what you wrote is exactly the problem. your partner shouldnt have to go to some ashewo to satisfy his libido, thats your job as a wife. the fact that you think that wives dont do an.al (and/or all other practices that you dont deem righteous) is your FIRST mistake on this issue. the fact that you believe that only who.res and ashewos do these practices is your SECOND mistake in this issue. your FINAL mistake in this issue is to believe that women can only do an.al etc if they get paid for it, while many do it simply out of PLEASURE!!!

as for your question, why would i pay my woman for sex? she is not an ashewo but will do all what i desire in the bedroom (and vice versa). the day this arrangement doesnt suit any of us, thats the day we will part ways.

now again, you bring religion to this issue, like the hypocrite that most Christian people are. does your bible tell you its ok to give b.lowjob to your man? no, but you probably do... so here is below a list of verses that your bible tells you to do, care to tell us which ones you follow? or do you selfishly disregard them because it suits your needs?! please, do take the bible for ALL ITS WORTH or nothing, sista!

MURDER/INFANTICIDE IS OK
- If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

SLAVERY IS OK
- You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

CANNIBALISM IS OK
- If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. Leviticus 26:27-30

- I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them. Jeremiah 19:9

RAPE IS OK SO LONG AS YOU MARRY YOUR VICTIM
- If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
MURDER FOR BESTIALITY
- If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15

BANG YOUR CHILDLESS BROTHER'S WIFE
- Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. Mark 12:19

STONING OF NON VIRGNS
- If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you. Deuteronomy 22: 20-21

CURSE YOUR PARENTS, YOU DIE
- anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head. Leviticus 20:9

WEARING OF CLOTHING MADE OUT OF DIFFERENT MATERIAL
- Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

YOU SIN WITH YOUR ARM; LEG OR EYE, YOU CUT IT OFF
- If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell. Mark 9:43

SOMEONE STEALS FROM YOU, GIVE HIM MORE
- And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. Mathew 5:40

NEVER GETTING A ROUND HAIRCUT OR CUTTING YOUR BEARD
- Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.. Leviticus 19:27

A BASTARD CAN NEVER EVER BE A CHRISTIAN
- No one born of a forbidden marriage (bastard) nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation. Deuteronomy 23:2

OK TO THROW KIDS ONTO WALLS
- Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Psalm 137:9

WOMEN CANNOT TEACH MEN
- I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. Timothy 2:11

WOMAN TOUCH ANOTHER MAN'S DIKC, CUT OFF HER HAND
- When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

WOMEN UNCLEAN WHILE MENSTRUATING
- When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20.

LOOKING AT A WOMAN IN LUST IS A SIN
- But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)

CIRCUMCISED MEN CANNOT BE CHRISTIAN
- No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the Lord. Deuteronomy 23:1

SHARE ALL YOUR POSSESSIONS
- Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same. Luke 3:11

WOMEN MUST PRAY WITH THEIR HEADS COVERED AND NEVER SHAVE THEIR HEAD
- But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 1 Corinthians 11:5

I wasn't talking about you in particular. Your comment just brought those thoughts to mind.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by CHARLYX9: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2015
misshipsy88:
For sometime I have noticed that my husband would rather masturbate instead of having sex with me,even when I try as much as possible to spice up our sex life.please what do I do to stop it?
@OP,theres absolutely nothing you can do about it exccept deliverance but if it were up to me i would have advised you that what your husband was doing is not wrong so why are u coming here to rant like one who just ran mad and i think u can also read this to know more about ur husband

https://www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress
Thank me L8ter
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by dinachi(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2015
eastermaris:
Better place ur man on a daily fruits (Watermelon inclusive) and stop complaining. sad

Stays off sweetening agents and embrace unripe plantain consumption.

These would RESET his TOYSTICK.

Goodluck!!!

If only you would heed this advice.
Feed him regularly with this and pounce on him regularly too. This doesn't have to lead to sex at all times, sometimes just grab and squeeze his rod very early in the mornings, this should be after you have started feeding him with the above. I bet he would start nacking you regularly. Note: Each time u pounce on him or he initiates the fiolehleh and he spills out, that means he wnt entertain masturbation for at least 2days. Be there to grab his rod again, sucking and mounting him before he knows it, make him spill again. Gradually he wld overcome the habit. It takes time.

Something tells me the op is a man that has this problem. If am right, please ensure your wife sees this post. Stay blessed.

All these advice is worthless if the Op has a rotten puccy! No man looks forward to dipping his equipment into a rotten graveyard.
My advice is that the Op makes sure she is very neat down there first.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by danhunter500(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Notoriously Serious! Verdict: Rape Him- As Much As U Can.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by 5minsmadness: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2015
eastermaris:
Better place ur man on a daily fruits (Watermelon inclusive) and stop complaining. sad

Stays off sweetening agents and embrace unripe plantain consumption.

These would RESET his TOYSTICK.

Goodluck!!!

If only you would heed this advice.
Feed him regularly with this and pounce on him regularly too. This doesn't have to lead to sex at all times, sometimes just grab and squeeze his rod very early in the mornings, this should be after you have started feeding him with the above. I bet he would start nacking you regularly. Note: Each time u pounce on him or he initiates the fiolehleh and he spills out, that means he wnt entertain masturbation for at least 2days. Be there to grab his rod again, sucking and mounting him before he knows it, make him spill again. Gradually he wld overcome the habit. It takes time.

Something tells me the op is a man that has this problem. If am right, please ensure your wife sees this post. Stay blessed.

Someone's been reading Anne hooper et al sex books. Impressive!

Op follow this advice but ensure u are hygienically OK first.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by 5minsmadness: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2015
dinachi:

All these advice is worthless if the Op has a rotten puccy! No man looks forward to dipping his equipment into a rotten graveyard.
Get outta ma head! grin
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Cut off your husbands hands, that would stop it.... i wouldnt advice u get another fork mate, since its obvious ur no longer in the market..... gosh any man that would prefer his hands to the wet hole must have married the worlds ugliest wife...... as in eeeeehhhh babe go check urself... madam wide hole... slippers boobs grin

who knows, maybe ur mum was in this predicament...
But being because she was not used to modern facilities she didn't av a platform to speak out..

Useless mouthed fool
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by landonkenny02(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Honestly, what your husband need for is more of counselling and need to see a pschologist, my reason being that he has programme his mind in such a way that he only derives pleasure from masturbating and will only reach orgasm except he masturbates. is not abt whether u satisfy him or not, hes addicted to masturbating that he lost interest in having sex with you. approach this situation carefully and talk abt it. The truth is he need help.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Vikthor(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
francescainnoce:
Thank God for Nairaland as I am able to learn from so many people and experiences.
I see most comment on the first and second page points to the fact that child birth and weight add might be the possible and likely reason thus my question...
Should we not give birth again? because we fear our PUUUC might be too open and chase our husband from having sex with us...
weight add could be controlled but defo a husband do not expect where a head and a body comes out from should be as close and tight like a concealed evaporated milk... obv there gonna be a huge difference...so?
that's why Cesarean section is available...
it's your choice...
and I feel it's better and has been saving marriages as well as controlling the earths population indirectly...
you may wanna ask how....
quote me and I will give you the answer
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Superrich(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2015
@misshipy88,

From ur post I can deduce this is a recent developement, now, if sex or lovemaking was great wt ur hubby before recently, then pls check well, something has gone wrong.

if ur hubby was all excited and ready to go the whole length wt u before now, again something went south somewhere.

Thid is not a case of ur hubby cheating on u wt a certain strange gal or woman but in ur own observation and words, he wld rather masturbate than sleep wt u.

please, pride and jokes aside, u need to talk to ur hubby, up ur bedroom game the brst ways u can and understand that u might need to make sacrifices and necessary adjustments to accommodate ur hubby's libido.

Lastly, if u were in the habit of complaining and whinning whenever ur hubby makes the move, u might need to av a rethink as this hurts most men and with some men, that cld get them to that point where they wld favour that preference against the hassles of convincing their spouse
for a go.

Masturbation is an act not alien to men and most of the men dropping some of the holier than thou comments here are probably the worst hit so pls, in ur own interest filter the responses u get here and work towards regaining ur man the best ways oossible and save ur marriage in time.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Pidggin(f): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

After spewing garbage in one post, the same person will start quoting scripture in another post, this is so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Pidggin(f): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

After spewing garbage in one post, the same person will start quoting scripture in another post, what a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by broswilli: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Then help him masturbate by giving him a handjob. Enter the bathroom when he is masturbating and give him a handjob
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
hi
dorwadora.

DO R WA D O RA

hi dorwadora

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Dorwadora(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jeon:
hi
dorwadora.

DO R WA D O RA

hi dorwadora
Thanks Jeon but can I ask the browser you're using to access NL... Cause the thing is just not working with my signature.... Using Opera mini.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Thanks Jeon but can I ask the browser you're using to access NL... Cause the thing is just not working with my signature.... Using Opera mini.

opera mini

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / Getting Married To Your Age mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.