Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** (46001 Views)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
What if Alhaji gay is still alive, just watching y'all, with plans to deal with those yarning dust about him shocked shocked . me i no dey o

2 Likes

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked person dey burst yansh,u said make guys no fear.Can u let a guy put diick inside ur anus? cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy oh dear. Una no go kill person
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by DaBullIT(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
vicadex07:
my encounter with him was before his escapades became popular. He probably wasn't as radical then. I did a google search and found virtually nothing about him way back in 2007 even though he told me he was a popular Yoruba movie producer. Try another google search today and tell me about your findings.

from your comments, I can deduce that you were stiil sucking your mamas breast back in 2007.

Maa wo were yi sha

Hehe he, I smell lies, and you are angry that I called you out on your lie

You mean you went to cyber cafe to do a Google search? Really?
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by DaBullIT(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lanretoye:

his story is similar to that of my friend's ordeal with him that i can confirm,so i wont doubt it.
when some one is sharing experiences with you,dont doubt it. you hae nothing to lose,its either you learn or you be as you are.

Yeah except I don't believe you either, similar to your friend's ordeal not your ordeal and maybe just maybe it's not the same person
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Rubyventures: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
vicadex07:
lol...who told you i had food? you know nothing about life. I pity you...besides, how old are you gan sef?

You do not have to pity me, Why? Please don't, I am a very happy and contented person. My age has nothing to do with this, we are having a discussion or should I say a debate. I am not having a go at you, even though you seem to be on the defensive.
The point I have be trying to make is that we should be careful who we receive favours from, especially if they are unknown to us, as 9 times out of 10 there is always a prize to pay .

Let me also state that it has nothing to do with anybody's sexual orientation. Straight men take advantage of fellow straight men and the same goes for women.

Lastly I have nothing against gay people, it is not my place to judge. I believe in live and let live.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by vicadex07(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
it is now confirmed you're a child. blackberry was the in thing back then....how old are you, 12?
DaBullIT:

Maa wo were yi sha

Hehe he, I smell lies, and you are angry that I called you out on your lie

You mean you went to cyber cafe to do a Google search? Really?

1 Like

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by vicadex07(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
this one na goat now, no matter the beating he go still chop yam
DaBullIT:

Yeah except I don't believe you either, similar to your friend's ordeal not your ordeal and maybe just maybe it's not the same person
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by vicadex07(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
he started it angry
Prodeegee:
not funny, you shdnt be doing that
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by majesticSOJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
This man, tell us how d bed thing be, una no dey talk am, I get friends that was gotten by the alhaji and they lied like u are given us now, I people knew this guy (alhaji) they will know that he is not a guy u can xcape from,
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
vicadex07:
lol...looking at your profile pics i sincerely doubt that. you look like a tortoise. Do you have hunch back?
op no well ooo grin,u r mature naw!

1 Like

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
EmmyBoy2:

grin cheesy grin cheesy oh dear. Una no go kill person
tongue tongue
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
vicadex07:
are you actually dumb or you're just pretending to be. Smileys are like punctuations to me and that's why I often use them. Your reply will determine how dumb you are or not.

Shutdafxxk up fool,gay a$$ mofuxxka,soft a$$ baby d1ck mofuxxka..the only reason ur dumb post made FP is because of the alhaji gay individual,lame a$$ story and even lame a$$ mod for putting this on FP in the first place.smileys are punctuations to you,really nigga? Are you a chic,or are you 12yrs old.idiat,idiat i say.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by frisky2good(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
I thought the guy was into extortion of yahoo boys.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Lobolintin(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
I heard of him last year and what I heard is give 1M or give your yansh..period
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by streetzdreamz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
vicadex07:
lol...looking at your profile pics i sincerely doubt that. you look like a tortoise. Do you have hunch back?
have been reading your replies,to me you are very very rude,yea some of nairaland users are annoying but you dont av to condescend so low,telling a human he looks like a tortoise aint good enough,checked your profile,u aint on the scale of handsome guys u just average,so quit acting like a spoilt kid....your story seems real,buh honestly were you expecting a free cash without anything u'd give in return?very funny.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Lanretoye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
DaBullIT:

the very same person,iv known him since around 2007 too.this one no be say dem tell me oo,believe it or not, what difference does it make?.

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by streetzdreamz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rubyventures:

You do not have to pity me, Why? Please don't, I am a very happy and contented person. My age has nothing to do with this, we are having a discussion or should I say a debate. I am not having a go at you, even though you seem to be on the defensive.
The point I have be trying to make is that we should be careful who we receive favours from, especially if they are unknown to us, as 9 times out of 10 there is always a prize to pay .

Let me also state that it has nothing to do with anybody's sexual orientation. Straight men take advantage of fellow straight men and the same goes for women.

Lastly I have nothing against gay people, it is not my place to judge. I believe in live and let live.
bless you bro,people just wouldnt learn,he experienced it buh i guess he didnt learn from it,how do u accept cash gifts from a stranger and expect to give nothing in return?i wouldnt accept anyform of help from a stranger,unless he gives me a condition before he'l render d help...or maybe d guy cooked up dis story then cuz all he is justifying himself with is the fact that he was financially handicapped at d moment,yet he had enough cash to go eat out at the eatery,its either d op is a bad liar or he really aint intelligent.

1 Like

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by xtervaganza(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
Go find where you go copy and paste

We dey wait

UPDATED

Alaye , Your story na crap ,

If you were a yahoo boy narrating your ordeal, i would believe you

The Alaji Gay we all heard and read about does not go around engaging boys

He takes forcefully with the help of Police and EFCC, i HONESTLY doubt that any part of your story is real
you dont have to dismiss his story because you dont believ it.

im not into yahoo and ive had an encounter with him too, will post it later
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by xtervaganza(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
so heres my own story with the foolish man....................

i was in a family friends house when i was on leave, a huge house where boys gather to workout(the house has one small gym) and gist, usually in the morning(u knw an area full of job seeking graduates). the gist were mostly about football, girls and politics.

so most of us have heard about this alhaji guy as the area has a few number of yahoo guys and news of him with his little army of police busting yahoo boys, armed with huge weapons like they were going to baghdad. well.......the day i was talking about was just like the 3rd day of my leave and i was just too happy to unwind with my guys, i wore a jalamia kaftan that morning and i was helping an older street bro with something on his phone. suddenly we saw this white pick up(dunno if its hilux) zoom in to the small house beside the one im in. come see drama they were just looking around like a hitman looking for his target.

their target that day may have been smarter and left home b4 they came so they looked around into the next compound we were in and saw like 5 guys in the gym and then they thought their target could be among us hiding( or maybe alhaji just didnt want to go back empty handed or perhaps he saw a potential gay mate lol)

anyway, he came to the gym with his squad of heavily armed men and was asking and screaming at the top of his lungs- where is idowu?(the name of the guy he came for) i will take you all to sars if you dont produce him right now!!!! some guys were shaking already but i was just sitting der helping the bro with his phone, then he pointed at me idowu, come here! i kept on pressing the phone i didnt get up. so he asked one of the sars guys to bring me to him.

b4 the guy could get to me i got up and told him i am not idowu and youre trespassing cos this house belongs to chief. its better you leave now and i'm an engineer, i wouldnt be involved in yahoo so let us be. he was like what are you telling me? then he asked, do you live here? i said no, but i live across the street and this house is a family friends house. he asked to identify myself and then i tild him he will have to follow me to my place to get my work id but not in his sars pick up van cos im not a criminal .

then he mumbled some nonsense to one of his boys then asked for my number(which i gave him) in case he needs further information and left

you know what happened later that day? the weyrey de call me de talk nonsense like he likes me and he wants us to meet. i told him i know hes gay and im not that he should try his luck elsewhere

that was the end oooo

but i saw him some few times after that scene but there was no drama

2 Likes

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by vislabraye(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
chimkaire:

Kindly use google undecided

He has edited it grin
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by vislabraye(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
xtervaganza:

i was in a family friends house when i was on leave, a huge house where boys gather to workout(the house has one small gym) and gist, usually in the morning(u knw an area full of job seeking graduates). the gist were mostly about football, girls and politics.

so most of us have heard about this alhaji guy as the area has a few number of yahoo guys and news of him with his little army of police busting yahoo boys, armed with huge weapons like they were going to baghdad. well.......the day i was talking about was just like the 3rd day of my leave and i was just too happy to unwind with my guys, i wore a jalamia kaftan that morning and i was helping an older street bro with something on his phone. suddenly we saw this white pick up(dunno if its hilux) zoom in to the small house beside the one im in. come see drama they were just looking around like a hitman looking for his target.

their target that day may have been smarter and left home b4 they came so they looked around into the next compound we were in and saw like 5 guys in the gym and then they thought their target could be among us hiding( or maybe alhaji just didnt want to go back empty handed or perhaps he saw a potential gay mate lol)

anyway, he came to the gym with his squad of heavily armed men and was asking and screaming at the top of his lungs- where is idowu?(the name of the guy he came for) i will take you all to sars if you dont produce him right now!!!! some guys were shaking already but i was just sitting der helping the bro with his phone, then he pointed at me idowu, come here! i kept on pressing the phone i didnt get up. so he asked one of the sars guys to bring me to him.

b4 the guy could get to me i got up and told him i am not idowu and youre trespassing cos this house belongs to chief. its better you leave now and i'm an engineer, i wouldnt be involved in yahoo so let us be. he was like what are you telling me? then he asked, do you live here? i said no, but i live across the street and this house is a family friends house. he asked to identify myself and then i tild him he will have to follow me to my place to get my work id but not in his sars pick up van cos im not a criminal .

then he mumbled some nonsense to one of his boys then asked for my number(which i gave him) in case he needs further information and left

you know what happened later that day? the weyrey de call me de talk nonsense like he likes me and he wants us to meet. i told him i know hes gay and im not that he should try his luck elsewhere

that was the end oooo

shocked........ . You acted cool, though. Your yansh for den tear.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
vislabraye:

He has edited it grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by vicadex07(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
you are a fool. If you come for me again with your "holier than thou" attitude you're gonna regret your existence. Stupid hypocrite angry

streetzdreamz:
bless you bro,people just wouldnt learn,he experienced it buh i guess he didnt learn from it,how do u accept cash gifts from a stranger and expect to give nothing in return?i wouldnt accept anyform of help from a stranger,unless he gives me a condition before he'l render d help...or maybe d guy cooked up dis story then cuz all he is justifying himself with is the fact that he was financially handicapped at d moment,yet he had enough cash to go eat out at the eatery,its either d op is a bad liar or he really aint intelligent.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by vicadex07(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
wow...thank god for your boldness else he would have intimidated you and gotten away with it.
xtervaganza:

that was the end oooo

Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by LyfeJennings(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'm not supposed to write this but I think I would for the sake of reading.
It was 2011, I was doing masters in one of those Universities around Osun, Ogbomosho and Ilorin. It is a Federal Uni. So I met these yahoo boys in ma search for weed one day and we became soo close, I lived in their house anytime I was in town for exams so we really balled well. One morning about 5:30am, my guy woke me up to leave the house that he had a premonition one Alhaji was coming. Na so I tear race, wear ma cloth, took a kitchen knife and dashed out of the house. Before I came back, Alhaji has arrested 4 boys and 5 cars...
He took them all to Ibadan. U can guess how much those guys were bailed. Each person paid 800k and the cars were bailed for 500k...
Its so pathetic this man died that way but he was a very cruel and heartless man
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its flu oo.

We are supposed to be banned from the Romance section for a week so how did you bypass it?cheesy
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We are supposed to be banned from the Romance section for a week so how did you bypass it?cheesy
I didnt bro, i guess ishi gave me a soft landinggrin.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by xtervaganza(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
vislabraye:

shocked........ . You acted cool, though. Your yansh for den tear.
funny thing is that the few times I saw the guy he was always unkempt like a homeless tout

I used to ask ppl what he does with all the money
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sinnzu:
I didnt bro, i guess ishi gave me a soft landinggrin.

Where is DarkRebel? I hope I am not responsible for inducing depression? He's not used his main account since then.
Re: alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** by iamkingzlee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
vicadex07:
this one na goat now, no matter the beating he go still chop yam
hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. / Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.