Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Directions To Ajah - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions To Ajah (7529 Views)

Directions From Epe To Ajah / Directions To Ilupeju, Lagos From Ibadan / Directions To Eko Hotel And Suites From Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions To Ajah by OACKLAND(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
please Nairalanders, I am coming to Lagos tomorrow from Benin. My destination is ajah. usually I'd go tru Berger-CMS-Lekki and there's usually heavy traffic. I hear there's a way from epe junction in sagamu, straight to ajah. please I need help with directions. where to alight and how to and which bus to join. thank you very much.
Re: Directions To Ajah by femi4: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
OACKLAND:
please Nairalanders, I am coming to Lagos tomorrow from Benin. My destination is ajah. usually I'd go tru Berger-CMS-Lekki and there's usually heavy traffic. I hear there's a way from epe junction in sagamu, straight to ajah. please I need help with directions. where to alight and how to and which bus to join. thank you very much.
Just Enter that Epe junction and continue going straight till you get to Epe roundabout . (Aiyetoro market)

Now, turn to the right till you get to Epe T-junction

Look up and follow the direction board at the T-junction, a turn to the left will take you to ajah. Its about 45mins drive from there

1 Like

Re: Directions To Ajah by patmusa: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
OACKLAND:

From Benin take a bus going to Lagos/Ijebu Ode. Before Ijebu Ode drop at the Ijebu Itele junction along the express way. There is a NIPCO petrol Station there.
Stand at that Junction and you will see a taxi to Epe. From Epe you will get Ajah taxi. Safe Journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Directions To Ajah by OACKLAND(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
thank you very much
Re: Directions To Ajah by OACKLAND(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2015
OACKLAND:
thank you very much
m most grateful. it worked just like u said. I followed the directions as given d journey is a lot shorter. just a little above an hour from the ijebu itele junction. God bless you.
Re: Directions To Ajah by NL1960: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
OACKLAND:
m most grateful. it worked just like u said. I followed the directions as given d journey is a lot shorter. just a little above an hour from the ijebu itele junction. God bless you.

Does this Ijebu Itele junction take you straight to Ajah in about an hour without passing through Epe or do you have to pass through Epe to get to Ajah. In addition, what is the state of the road?.
Re: Directions To Ajah by Djkayzee(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Please I wanna ask directions from Berger to Ajah, and if u knw about very cheap hotel/motel in Ajah I can lodge, Please need quick replys 08175585886 dats my whatsapp number
Re: Directions To Ajah by ancestorial(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please, can I get a bus from berger to cms directly?....if yes, how much is the fare?

(1) (Reply)

USA Visa Got Cancelled At POE Because The Officer Saw Something On My Biss Card. / Whats The State Of Lagos-ore-benin Expressroad? / 7 Dead In Ogun Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.