Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Arrogant And Disrespectful Ladies Won't Last In Marriage. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Arrogant And Disrespectful Ladies Won't Last In Marriage. (503 Views)

Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer / What I Did To A Disrespectful Passenger Today / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Arrogant And Disrespectful Ladies Won't Last In Marriage. by QualityPays: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow!I jst had to write something about arrogant ladies because I have seen ladies who are so disrespectful and arrogant not last in marriage because they always see their selfs as right always nagging all around the house and I assure you the worst person you want to live with is a nagging person.they never see their husbands as the head they believe they have equal rights,they could even say their husband to wash the dishes.And no man has meaning in their presence,they never beg for their wrongs.thanks for reading.
Re: Why Arrogant And Disrespectful Ladies Won't Last In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Give This Picture A Name... / World Poorest President / Video: Python And Cobra In Grudging Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.