Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed (457 Views)

Shiloh 2016 - 2017 Prophetic Declaration And Activity Line Up / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by tunji09(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Miracle Job via prophetic Declaration!
“On Sunday, July 5, 2015, I attended the four services and served in the protocol Unit. In The course of the fourth service, bishop Oyedepo declared that we should go and receive our miracle Jobs. On Wednesday, I received a call to come to an organization the following day for a Job. The person who called asked if I remember the organization, but I replied in the negative and did not take the call serious. The next day, the person called again and told me to come but I told him that I couldn’t because I was engaged. Then, he said that I should come on Friday and I agreed. On getting to the company, I was told that my name had been sent to the headquarters of that company and I was scheduled to resume on Monday, July 13, 2015.
Later, I was asked if I wrote any test or filled a form, and I said, ‘NO!’ Thereafter, the assistant manager and the receptionist wondered among themselves how I got the Job, but I knew that my God was involved. That was how God gave me my miracle Job. I give him all the glory!”…Daniel S

Join us this Sunday@ Divine Favour Banquet, July 26, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Should A Pastor Marry A Catholic?? / God on trial / Learn More About The Laws Of YAHUAH/YAHWEH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.