Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (27610 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Miracle4Sure: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Power of women @ work
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by teamchocolate: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
You forgot kneel down in public to propose undecided
XavierBlue:
1. SPEND YOUR LAST DIME

Most of us went through this.
Sometimes, guys spend their last kobo just to make the girl they like happy. Maybe to buy a gift or a date. They girl might not even be aware. The funny thing is, he'll keep a happy demeanour all through but deep inside his heart, he's in grave thought.

2. BORROW

Some guys borrow from pals, money to please the girl they like. Most of us still do this. taking loans to go on date or get a gift or send airtime. Some guys can borrow for a living.cheesy

3. ENGAGE IN FIGHTS

Na this one dey vex me pass. Just as women fight each other because of men, guys also indulge in this. This is something we know happens almost regularly. Just like last week, in my neighbourhood, two guys engaged in a duel because the other tried to woo his girl, they fought with bottles, correct ones. The girl stood afar watching, i can swear i saw her stifling her mouth, she was giggling.

4. CLEAN UP A ROOM WITHIN MINUTES

Virtually all of us are guilty of this one. No one can clean a dirty room faster than a guy expecting a lady, especially when it her first visit. If you think usain built is fast, then you haven't seen a guy cleaning a room, expecting a girl in 60secs.

Add your own.
Written by moi.

Xavierblue
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
you think this is hot? undecided
Lol dont mind dat girl
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by ericessien24: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
No 4. Present
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Unsad(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Rather name it "silly things girls make silly boys do*
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Any way......My fellow Nairalanders join me in celebrating my Mum, my jewel, my second god and my friend,she is a year older today.

1 Like

Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2015
XavierBlue:
1. SPEND YOUR LAST DIME

Most of us went through this.
Sometimes, guys spend their last kobo just to make the girl they like happy. Maybe to buy a gift or a date. They girl might not even be aware. The funny thing is, he'll keep a happy demeanour all through but deep inside his heart, he's in grave thought.

2. BORROW

Some guys borrow from pals, money to please the girl they like. Most of us still do this. taking loans to go on date or get a gift or send airtime. Some guys can borrow for a living.cheesy

3. ENGAGE IN FIGHTS

Na this one dey vex me pass. Just as women fight each other because of men, guys also indulge in this. This is something we know happens almost regularly. Just like last week, in my neighbourhood, two guys engaged in a duel because the other tried to woo his girl, they fought with bottles, correct ones. The girl stood afar watching, i can swear i saw her stifling her mouth, she was giggling.

4. CLEAN UP A ROOM WITHIN MINUTES

Virtually all of us are guilty of this one. No one can clean a dirty room faster than a guy expecting a lady, especially when it her first visit. If you think usain built is fast, then you haven't seen a guy cleaning a room, expecting a girl in 60secs.

Add your own.
Written by moi.

Xavierblue
But Op girls cant make u do anything u dont want to do ..
Cuz they know u men a weak weak weak weak .. So anything goes .. Number1 tho still laughing mayb she out gun for una head ..
*sips tea*
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Any way......My fellow Nairalanders join me in celebrating my Mum, my jewel, my second god and my friend,she is a year older today.
HBD to your MUM
Many more years for her IJN wink
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Sassybae:
True grin
Lie
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Love u mum, wishing you longlife and prosperity. Your nulty girl pray so.
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes. Weird I know. But just the thought of my guy willing to go gangsta on another dude because of me is hot to me. In my head I equate that to real love for some reason. Wouldn't want him to go on a full on brawl & get hurt of course.

Anyway, let me just stop, because I think I'm showing my crazy lipsrsealed
angry SEE THEM, YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING START TO DEY IMAGINE RUBBISH.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Love u mum, wishing you longlife and prosperity. Your nulty girl pray so.
undecided
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
HBD to your MUM Many more years for her IJN wink
Thnks sis, i appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry SEE THEM, YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING START TO DEY IMAGINE RUBBISH.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST

Kikikiki. What is this one saying? That was last night's post. I was half drooling with sleep when I wrote that.

Clear off, dude.
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by damiloladuke: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2015
those two things they got up their chests are stronger than Shekau bombs... they blow your mind and destiny

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Thnks sis, i appreciate you.
wink
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Mekzmoney(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2015
I'm not guilty of any..... I'm always me.... If u don't like d way I am, then u don't lov me..... So Y shud I do all dat to impress a woman wen I can get a woman dat would be impressed without all those tins u mentioned and she wud still lov n be wit me...
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Sanuzi(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Abi ooooo tell them.

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Irrespective of the guy's folly I don't think the ladies should be held responsible. The guys are rational beings so they should know what to do and HOW to do it.... Ladies seems to be more smarter... Dazall
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Only guys who are deeply in love does all this.
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Omotayor123(f): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2015
All true. You killed it cool
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by seangy4konji: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
only a silly guy will do all this things because of a woman.
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by watchindelta(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
I do but not fighting lie lie grin
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
Irrespective of the guy's folly I don't think the ladies should be held responsible. The guys are rational beings so they should know what to do and HOW to do it.... Ladies seems to be more smarter ... Dazall

undecided BASE ON YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by qreem231(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2015
I am very guilty of number 4,bt d rest? esp dat number 3,dia are many fishes in d river so y die trying 2 catch one?
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by Icekyng: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Never...only 'swag boys' do such. Real men are real to the core. That's pure class.
Dats whatsup mehn cool
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by beyoncausme: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2015
guilty as charge....

Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by horlabiyi(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Hisses
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by kings52: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2015
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
If you Chose the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) as your first choice institute and your destination is too far for you to come and register for the Post UTME exams which is coming up next month. no need of wasting your Money for transport and accommodation just contact us and we will help you in getting the job done. don't panic you are safe in our hands just trust us and we will do it for you!!!
08035125115, 0803525115

Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by damilareoye: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy

Ladies are wicked sometimes.
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by anwo247: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Girls make much more sacrifices for you too. It may not be in financial terms though.

There is however no relationship where sacrifices will not be made without the knowledge of your partner.
Re: 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do by espn(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
I wouldn't do any of this because of a girl.. for what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.