Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Life Is Short. Have An Affaire - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire (9887 Views)

Help!!! My Husband Lost His Job And Our Family's Luxury Life Is About To Crumble / Life Is Like A Millionaire / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

Interesting

Perhaps the American 'high' divorce rates are justified.

That's a Canadian site not American.
I was shocked when people started mentioning America.
Obsession, I guess.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Yet to decipher however like you said, everyone to their own.

Same people who rubbish homosexuality and polyandry see nothing wrong in polygyny.

I am indifferent to legalizing homosexuality or any other martial/sexual deviation (based on my morals). I also find it funny 'supporting' fornication, adultery & polygyny and condemning homosexuality like they are not in the same boat.

On aside note, legalizing or not, who go chop 'yansh' go chop.

You have a point.
I came across a polyandry in ireland(?) thread and saw how Nairalanders were spitting venom about "end time things".
End time things evacuates when it's polygamy. grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Wtf is a bolibo? It better not be a rodent angry Good on you for arguing and point-making still, it doesn't negate order. Nobody is infallible, husbands or bosses, that's why such a thing as a team exists. I'm no tyrant. In fact, if you sampled opinions from those who know me, they'd tell you kidnap me wink

I have been through this phase you're in and found it was nothing but a smokescreen, a lie. So, I had to question my beliefs and the beliefs of others and I humbly chose the path of those I had earlier considered unexposed and uncivilised. Humbly. And, oh, the medieval era may have been short on knowledge but, they were high on wisdom; higher than today's conventional wisdom in fact. Look at their art and lores. Babe, let's not even go there, I ve not had breakfast.

Maybe you should enlighten me as to mama's involvement in the war.

Why do you think my fore-fathers built wealth, so it could be consumed by rodents? Why am I not being subsistent? Every father works for their descendants, bush girl. So, when you die you want to carry all your victories and goodwill to heaven. You be confam olodo. tongue And no, I don't insult women, I insult olodos; male/female.

Don't worry, I'm good as long as your true colours are feisty.

Oh, there's passion. You're just in denial. It's ok, we're in public. wink
I'm tired of this particular discourse,you just take style dey cuss me,angry we'll meet some place else.

Keep deceiving yourself as per the passion.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by kaboninc(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

You're bush. They probably overlooked your disruption because you're female. angry

I'm civilised. I don't just follow oyibo ways sheepishly, which you so favour. You are uncivilised because you refuse to qestion your dogmatic beliefs.

After all the men were decimated, abi you no sabi wetin be first line of defence? Canon fodder.

For a woman some women, yall are rumoured to think in grids, you have a shallow way of arguing. The war analogy was an example. Is that the only responsibility men have or have had? The privilege is being boss, and our fathers have paid the cost to be boss tongue. Deal with it, mon cherie.

I'm not that good in igbo, but I think you asked me not to annoy you? grin. If we don't annoy each other where will the passion come from? Just kidding. I just like sticking it to olodos. tongue grin angry

Tenks
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by kaboninc(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Wtf is a bolibo? It better not be a rodent angry Good on you for arguing and point-making still, it doesn't negate order. Nobody is infallible, husbands or bosses, that's why such a thing as a team exists. I'm no tyrant. In fact, if you sampled opinions from those who know me, they'd tell you kidnap me wink

I have been through this phase you're in and found it was nothing but a smokescreen, a lie. So, I had to question my beliefs and the beliefs of others and I humbly chose the path of those I had earlier considered unexposed and uncivilised. Humbly. And, oh, the medieval era may have been short on knowledge but, they were high on wisdom; higher than today's conventional wisdom in fact. Look at their art and lores. Babe, let's not even go there, I ve not had breakfast.

Maybe you should enlighten me as to mama's involvement in the war.

Why do you think my fore-fathers built wealth, so it could be consumed by rodents? Why am I not being subsistent? Every father works for their descendants, bush girl. So, when you die you want to carry all your victories and goodwill to heaven. You be confam olodo. tongue And no, I don't insult women, I insult olodos; male/female.

Don't worry, I'm good as long as your true colours are feisty.

Oh, there's passion. You're just in denial. It's ok, we're in public. wink

Datszall cool cool cool
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by kaboninc(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Yet to decipher however like you said, everyone to their own.

Same people who rubbish homosexuality and polyandry see nothing wrong in polygyny.

I am indifferent to legalizing homosexuality or any other martial/sexual deviation (based on my morals). I also find it funny 'supporting' fornication, adultery & polygyny and condemning homosexuality like they are not in the same boat.

On aside note, legalizing or not, who go chop 'yansh' go chop.

Homo, fa.gging...is a threat to our existence.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by kaboninc(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

If that's the custom in your place then you'll have to deal with it. Hierarchy exists for a reason.

You never hear say with greater power comes great responsibility? Stop disgracing your village and the schools you attended. Privilege is mostly reward for responsibility. How many women were expected to be the first line of defence during the Civil War? I'm yet to hear protestations of that action. Babe, abeg talk another tin

We'll see.

Take hit heasy sir! cool cool
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by 5minsmadness: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
There's a thin line between love and hate, but passion is found on either side.
Pablo 1295
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm tired of this particular discourse,you just take style dey cuss me,angry we'll meet some place else.

Keep deceiving yourself as per the passion.

Haba. Oya no vex. Na play I dey o. I only said "olodo" and "bush girl" na. Oya come make I rough your hair small. grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Haba. Oya no vex. Na play I dey o. I only said "olodo" and "bush girl" na. Oya come make I rough your hair small. grin
I no dey vex o, if I vex I no go follow you talk again.

Abeg leave my hair, I just had it made.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I no dey vex o, if I vex I no go follow you talk again.

Abeg leave my hair, I just had it made.

What did you make?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

What did you make?
Kinky braids.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Kinky braids.

hmmm.....
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
[url][/url]
pickabeau1:

hmmm.....
Hmmm wetin?angry

grin grin grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
[url][/url]Hmmm wetin?angry

grin grin grin

I saw kinky na...

with all the convos.... tongue
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

I saw kinky na...

with all the convos.... tongue
Rotten mind.

Repent, jesus is coming soon.grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Rotten mind.

Repent, jesus is coming soon.grin

Yes He is..
May God help us
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes He is..
May God help us

Pastor pastor, I hear you.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Pastor pastor, I hear you.

where u into music at a point or sang a song?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

where u into music at a point or sang a song?
Like released a song? If that's what you mean, no but I really love music.

Why?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Like released a song? If that's what you mean, no but I really love music.

Why?

Maybe i missed the moniker but there was a time a song or something like posted (like a self made track)
I guess i assumed it was u
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Maybe i missed the moniker but there was a time a song or something like posted (like a self made track)
I guess i assumed it was u
Nah, it wasn't me.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Its ok..no p

freecocoa:
Nah, it wasn't me.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by chibic(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Chidoks:

nooooo! i don't think so.it's you men! the bimbos are call girls!
so who are the sugar mummies? Are they not married women? Abi married women no dey taste another diick? Some of them even have agents online looking for young men. Lol.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
edwife:

Knowing the internet business,i will say 30 millions are men,5 million faked female profile and 2 million genuine females(so to speak). cheesy

For your mind.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Chidoks(f): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2015
chibic:
so who are the sugar mummies? Are they not married women? Abi married women no dey taste another diick? Some of them even have agents online looking for young men. Lol.

i see those adverts but most of them are fake iniaiated by con men. not that there are no sugar mummies o .but i think they would be discreet about it.does it really make sense for a rich marrird / divorced/widowed woman to post her real picture on the internet looking for lovers whe she could easily br identified by friends/relatives/co-workers/neighbours . i even saw one good/decent looking womans picture on face book and i felt really bad 'cos that is one of the disadvantaged of uploading yourvpictures on the internet;any monkey(exuse my language)can lay hold of it for ulterior purposes.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You have a point.
I came across a polyandry in ireland(?) thread and saw how Nairalanders were spitting venom about "end time things".

cheesy
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Obsession, I guess.

Really?

I thought it was American myself.

How is studies going?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by onegig(m): 1:03am On Jul 26, 2015
cococandy:

That's how they keep their membership numbers high. If you ask me, it's deliberate.
To keep their org. looking larger than it really is. If not, why can't they design their sites for people to go away permanently?

Like NL boasts of millions of users, yet the daily number viewing boards on a given day is in hundreds (when high)

nairaland deosnt even delete. What was done was just to hide your name under a general tag "anoynymous". Just check the bottom of the homepage on your birthday and you would be amzed to find you userid boldy written and guess what. That's the account you assumed you deleted.

Once it is online you can't just walk away.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by cococandy(f): 1:06am On Jul 26, 2015
onegig:

nairaland deosnt even delete. What was done was just to hide your name under a suffix anoynymous. Just check the leaderboard below on your birthday and you would be amzed to find you userid boldy written and guess what. That's the account you assumed you deleted.

Once it is online you can't just walk away.
then I put nairaland total membership at about 100k users at most.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by cococandy(f): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You have a point.
lolz
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by cococandy(f): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Obsession, I guess.
really?

Well it is true Nairalanders are obsessed with America. Even when GEJ or buhari fvcks up, they will blame 'the west' by interpretation America for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? / Should A Primary Child Be In A Boarding School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.