Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University (23581 Views)

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by qreem231(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Dis explains d deteriorating state of d educational sector in Nigeria,kids of d opulent all studying abroad,well sha,e go better!
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Godfullsam(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2015
She no even fine sef undecided.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by HENSEXIE(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2015
undecided wias FFK?
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Kayendy(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Na only for nollywood emeka ike go be son of poor man, en go marry ini Edo wey be big man pikin... abeg wia poor man wan see all dese big men pikin marry since all of dem now sch abroad and anytime dem dey naija na inside car with AC u go see dem... shooo
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
month of fake and ghost political graduation

wen is shekau's son graduating

lubbish
ROTFL
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Diddy58(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2015
[/quote][quote author=asha80 post=36143983]Has anyone notice that most of our big men both biz men and politicians children do not go to university in the country anymore?I just pity our education in the country
Why are they not joining us to school here. They no that they're the one that corrupt this country. ......
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by allanphash7(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
I noticed bro

This is to tell everyone shouting PDP or APC that none of this politician has the interest of the masses but thier own interest

Imagine okorocha daughter graduating abroad aswell..is there no university in imo state?

Smh for this country
asha80:
Has anyone notice that most of our big men both biz men and politicians children do not go to university in the country anymore?I just pity our education in the country

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Kayendy:
Na only for nollywood emeka ike go be son of poor man, en go marry ini Edo wey be big man pikin... abeg wia poor man wan see all dese big men pikin marry since all of dem now sch abroad and anytime dem dey naija na inside car with AC u go see dem... shooo

Kpele grin
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by CashVessel(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Obiwannn:
Beht why didn't she make 1st class
No be her mate (Rochas pikin and others) de make first class?

Anyways she is cute, but the ugliest of the three daughters (Checkout the first pic wey she open teeth like Vampire wey just suck blood finish grin)

But FFK is really stupid oh...
Wetin that bleached girl give am chop wey make am run leave this him fine wife and children
Kai..[size=16pt]WOMEN[/size]!!!

What grade did you make? I am sure you are not as good looking as any of them... Why waste words when you don't have something meaningful to say?
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by asha80(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2015
mikkypel:

And how does that put food on your table this morning?
if you do not have brains then I can understand why you asked this question
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-cOYcXGiY5MY/Va60mNotNDI/AAAAAAAF-OM/FM92aYt0KA0/s1600/1.png[/img]
One of the beautiful daughters of former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode, Tumi, graduated with a Second Class Upper in Bio-Medical Science from Kings College London today July 21st. Pictured are FFK's three daughters and their mum, Yemisi Wada. Congrats to her!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bsfl6jRzd6g/Va60lGgEG6I/AAAAAAAF-OI/iERZfkUsatI/s1600/2.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/07/photos-ffks-daughter-graduates-from-uk.html

FFK really disappointed his children. Im sure he is not the one paying their school fees. He has no responsibility as a man.
IMAGINE IRRESPONSIBLE MAN THAT HAS NO FAMILY RESPONSIBILITY WAS A MINISTER OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY... NA WA OOO
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2015
asha80:
Has anyone notice that most of our big men both biz men and politicians children do not go to university in the country anymore?I just pity our education in the country

That's because our universities are poorly funded.

ASUU has been going on strike over the issue...and govt told them last time that there was no money .

So...we are left with these options....find an extra N10 trillion for universities....or raise fees.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by asha80(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That's because our universities are poorly funded.

ASUU has been going on strike over the issue...and govt told them last time that there was no money .

So...we are left with these options....find an extra N10 trillion for universities....or raise fees.
the politicians' children are also schooling outside so the politicians who should fund these universities do not care...left to me I will say that any individual that wants to become a politician in the country must have his or her children in the public institutions in the country...let me see if they would not buckle up

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by fako1(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2015
All of dem celebrating their kids graduation. I think it should be a thing of shame that most of their parents helped killed our educational system.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Obiwannn: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2015
CashVessel:

What grade did you make? I am sure you are not as good looking as any of them... Why waste words when you don't have something meaningful to say?
PARK WELL! undecided
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by kenedy175(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2015
How this girl take beautiful now? undecided
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by omooba2020: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
asha80:
Dats y d policians dont care about our nigeria educational sector,dey dont care About d mases and if not for d gud job awolowo did for providing free education most of dem wunt av gone to sch...God dey ooooo
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by charlesucheh(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Shoroniyen!!!!!!!!!,
They went to university of London, that's their business,
I went to the university of Nigeria, that's my business,
So, why can't we all mind our business?
#businessmanagement

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by juman(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2015
asha80:

Because nigeria is not a real country but a fake country.

You would see those useless "leaders" ranting that nigeria graduates are not good.

Nobody believes in this country.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by unite4real: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Their mum looking hot. Wow
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Kelvinpam(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Obiwannn:
Beht why didn't she make 1st class
No be her mate (Rochas pikin and others) de make first class?

Anyway she is cute, but the ugliest of the three daughters (Checkout the first pic wey she open teeth like Vampire wey just suck blood finish grin)

But FFK is really stupid oh...
Wetin that bleached girl give am chop wey make am run leave this him fine wife and children
Kai..[size=16pt]WOMEN[/size]!!!

Errrmehn.....I think there is a university in Imo state oh...Wetin be the name again?
[size=13pt]IMSUU[/size]

Bro you are wicked...lol
Finally she ugly sha...the second pic try help her ministry shaa.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2015
good for her.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by fortunechy(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2015
month of graduation of children of bloody politicial.God dey!!
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by luckyDon1: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
month of fake and ghost political graduation

wen is shekau's son graduating

lubbish
expect his graduation from Islamic university of terrorist studies in afghanistan,pakistan,yemen or somalia.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by preciousMI1(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2015
meaning that theres no hope for our education system since the big men's kids are all studying abroad...
wait oh... n.a. this year all of them dey graduate
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by gbishman: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Good piking from hopeless, shames less papa. A man his age roaming and gallivanting proudly with a lady almost or slightly with daughters age mates. Having selfies in bed with a woman whose not his wife and posting it on the internet.
That is man who Obasanjo made minister.
Na wa o
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by haywhy80: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2015
lilprinze:
The thunder that would fire our leaders and politicians is still doing press up. They would send their own children abroad to go and study and they sit down and watch our own universities spoil.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by mikkypel(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2015
asha80:
if you do not have brains then I can understand why you asked this question

Essss, look here son, why are you head over heels on politician registering there children abroad instead of you hustling for a better future so that u can do the same.. Btw, who told you Nigeria educational system is wack, how are those students who Schooled abroad better than we that schooled here?
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by asha80(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2015
mikkypel:

Essss, look here son, why are you head over heels on politician registering there children abroad instead of you hustling for a better future so that u can do the same.. Btw, who told you Nigeria educational system is wack, how are those students who Schooled abroad better than we that schooled here?
I repeat if you do not have brains I will understand why you made your initial comment
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by hamzakito(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
congrat.... my own na inside heaven i go go graduate from..... lol
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by tpiadotcom: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by kokoA(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
How come na only FFK and Okupe children no get first-class

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''FFK Kept In An Underground Cell In EFCC Office'' - Deji Adeyanju / Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full December Salary / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.