Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University (23590 Views)

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by Junipero: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
SaiBuharii:
The girl no sabi book. How will you school abroad and not get a first class that they are sharing?

LOL not in Germany...who wan dash u first class here?

Na UK USA and co. dey dish am out like Buffet.
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by AreaFada2: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
SaiBuharii:
The girl no sabi book. How will you school abroad and not get a first class that they are sharing?

Very big misconception. First class degrees are not cheaply got in UK. Especially among Red Brick/Russell Group (Ivy League) universities like OXbridge, UCL, King's College London, Imperial College, Edingburgh, Manchester, Warwick etc.

These schools have excellent facilities and research base. Competition for admission is fierce. From EU, USA, Japan, all of Commonwealth/former colonies and recently from Eastern Europe/Russia & China.
Don't forget, using sex, money or long leg to upgrade your marks is out of the question.

The son of Gary Lineker, fomer England striker & TV presenter faild to gain admission to university some years back. Can you imagine the son of JJ Okocha or Nwankwo Kanu not gaining admission in Nigeria?

I went through the UK education system.

That Nigerians do so well only cements research findings that Nigerians & French people are the most educated in UK, measured by time spent at University. Due to longer courses and more degrees acquired.

Don't forget that kids of our elite mostly already went to secondary school abroad or attended the best Nigerian secondary schools. UK schools provide the environment to excel, assuming you have the ability and commitment to do so.

Even though our politicians behave like imbeciles in their governance, most actually have impeccable academic record.

Fashola who has done so well, failed to get O' level initially and nearly didn't go to university at all, as stated by Fashola himself.

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by oluwaseunolo24: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good for her
oluwaseunolorunfemi54@yahoo.com
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by darlenese(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
See legs like scare crow
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by gidado14(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-cOYcXGiY5MY/Va60mNotNDI/AAAAAAAF-OM/FM92aYt0KA0/s1600/1.png[/img]
One of the beautiful daughters of former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode, Tumi, graduated with a Second Class Upper in Bio-Medical Science from Kings College London today July 21st. Pictured are FFK's three daughters and their mum, Yemisi Wada. Congrats to her!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bsfl6jRzd6g/Va60lGgEG6I/AAAAAAAF-OI/iERZfkUsatI/s1600/2.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/07/photos-ffks-daughter-graduates-from-uk.html

I HOPE SHE DID NOT BECOME A THIEF LIKE HER DAD
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by dame16: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Daris God ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
SaiBuharii:
Re: Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University by mikkypel(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
asha80:
I repeat if you do not have brains I will understand why you made your initial comment

Mtcheeeeeeew , onto the next one jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC Concludes Probe Of Onnoghen, Ibrahim Muhammad Silent On Findings / Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina / Why We Opposed Ayu’s Sack, Discarded Wike’s Option — Atiku's Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.