Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu (6594 Views)

Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) / Obasanjo, Toyin Saraki, Elumelu & Wale Tinubu At Business Council In USA (Pics) / Buhari Disgraces Nigeria Again On Foreign Media (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by iamrealdeji(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Intrepid01:

Your stupidity is begging for mercy. If you lack the information and education to know that diplomatic tours are made for business deals and expansion of stakes in other countries. You think western leaders spend billions of dollars travelling to anoda country for merry making? When you don't know, you ask questions and humble yourself to learn. Omo ale jatijati
If you don't know about something,you keep your mouth shut pig,here is Obama spending his country's money on holidays,estimate that in naira,and your ignorant ass is sitting behind there blaming your president for going out to the US for trying to bail out your stupid ass. Do you think Obama's leadership is the best in the world because it's America? You can't know the value of what you have till its gone,but that applies to people with low IQ like you,we appreciate what Buhari is doing right now and he's getting it right
Ask about what you don't know next time bushman. Everything Americans do is right to them because it's America, aja local (local dog),you're a modern day slave if you don't know

Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by Haurmeday25(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
So? This woman is not different from Oshiomole bringing a teddy bear along with him,i bet she won't say a word nor talk to anyone till they leave that place cos her class is not there,so,they don't notice her. Its like your parents telling you to stay in the car while they attend to big men in an outing.
So she has no trouble to make and her coming doesn't hurt anyone
why bring her then? angry
Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by Intrepid01(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
If you don't know about something,you keep your mouth shut pig,here is Obama spending his country's money on holidays,estimate that in naira,and your ignorant ass is sitting behind there blaming your president for going out to the US for trying to bail out your stupid ass. Do you think Obama's leadership is the best in the world because it's America? You can't know the value of what you have till its gone,but that applies to people with low IQ like you,we appreciate what Buhari is doing right now and he's getting it right
Ask about what you don't know next time bushman. Everything Americans do is right to them because it's America, aja local (local dog),you're a modern day slave if you don't know

You got it all wrong guy, the subject of discussion was leaving out business men on Presidential tours. You went ahead to copy a vacation tour made by President Obama.... the simple reason people fail exams. Obviously you didn't check the subject I responded to, you just jumped to attack my comments. Listen, there is a difference btw vacation tours and official tours. official tours are made strictly for official reasons. It is an opportunity to take advantage of identified opportunities in the other country. Heads of Government travel with individuals that can assist in grabbing the opportunities. One major reason for African Leaders is convincing foreign multinationals to have a presence in your country through establishment of companies; which will translate to job creation, empowerment and SKILLS & TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER. I can go on and on to enumerate reasons for official tours and roles of business men. The first trip President Obama made in 2008 was to India, not to mesmerize but expand their business interest which was necessary to further cushion the effect 2008 economic crisis.

ooh I didn't forget, I saw your insults.......I'll let it pass
Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by White007(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

And so what? Adm's wife was there as "part and parcel" of Adams.

This is rather dumb from a supposedly educated folk, did you really wrote this?

Not only part and percel, na part and limps, lol grin
Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by iamrealdeji(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Intrepid01:

You got it all wrong guy, the subject of discussion was leaving out business men on Presidential tours. You went ahead to copy a vacation tour made by President Obama.... the simple reason people fail exams. Obviously you didn't check the subject I responded to, you just jumped to attack my comments. Listen, there is a difference btw vacation tours and official tours. official tours are made strictly for official reasons. It is an opportunity to take advantage of identified opportunities in the other country. Heads of Government travel with individuals that can assist in grabbing the opportunities. One major reason for African Leaders is convincing foreign multinationals to have a presence in your country through establishment of companies; which will translate to job creation, empowerment and SKILLS & TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER. I can go on and on to enumerate reasons for official tours and roles of business men. The first trip President Obama made in 2008 was to India, not to mesmerize but expand their business interest which was necessary to further cushion the effect 2008 economic crisis.

ooh I didn't forget, I saw your insults.......I'll let it pass
The problem I have with you is that you seem to paint Buhari black and make Obama seem like a saint,and in my own opinion,Buhari is a better leader than Obama,if Obama was in his shoes at the moment,he wouldn't have sacrificed everything Buhari has sacrificed so far.
My question to you is that can you know about Obama's motives,the objectives of his trips than his people? You can't know more than them,you just keep guessing and guessing. See what his people have to say

Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
White007:

This is rather dumb from a supposedly educated folk, did you really wrote this?

Not only part and percel, na part and limps, lol grin
Work on your English first before joining issues with me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by Intrepid01(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
The problem I have with you is that you seem to paint Buhari black and make Obama seem like a saint,and in my own opinion,Buhari is a better leader than Obama,if Obama was in his shoes at the moment,he wouldn't have sacrificed everything Buhari has sacrificed so far.
My question to you is that can you know about Obama's motives,the objectives of his trips than his people? You can't know more than them,you just keep guessing and guessing. See what his people have to say

Guy obviously you have no clue about the subject you jumped in to. For crying out loud, all I said was that Buhari should not exclude business men on his official trip. It was a clear suggestion with Obama as an example. How does that look like painting to you? Let me tell you, I vehemently opposed GEJ's presidency and clamored for the offered change. But I am not of those who just start to attack people that see anybody mention Buhari's name. Obviously your adrenaline increased cos I mentioned Buhari. Check back and see if it was a matter of painting. The fact that you and I voted for Buhari and that there are some people here who are hell bent on criticizing everything he does, does not mean you should be blind to reality or just attack people for no reason.

Please gimme a break.
Re: Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu by tunex23: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
No wonder other races call us MONKEYS! embarassed
See Gorllas inside suit chinehkeh!!!! cry
seriously these old cargoes have nothing to offer us, I wish am seen more of the youth like mid 40s and late 30s who are more intelligent and vibrant! Nigeria is finished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son Dare & His White Wife And Son / Gov.wike Live On Sunrise Daily. / Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.