Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong (32014 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by chetaraph(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did he tell u he lack men to work with?

Why wait till September for such a crucial decision!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Bitterleafsoup: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Thanks so much@Bitterleafsoup for taking that closet terrorist and sheepish fanatic called Passingshot to cleaners, when he was still boasting about his ediotic journey to Google ....I am just coming from the thread...I had a good laugh...funny enough since all of them had nothing to discuss, they turned the thread to discussing the person of barcanista gringringrin Average and ediotic bunch who are only good for beer parlour gossips...I never knew this fooolish passinghiiit will still talk after dogoyaro made a nonsense of his thread by denying all the accolade this mumu poured on him gringringringrin
kiss
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Jesusloveyou: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
chetaraph:

Why wait till September for such a crucial decision!
by then, we must have clean d mess, d saTANist left behind, so that d new ministers will start in a clean slate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by KruggerINC(m): 2:14am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=BraniacX post=36191876]

And you yourself think you've written something intelligent up there right?

SMH for you APC lying liars and apologists

So am supposed to take your word for it and accept buhari as the messiah right? You must be confusing me for one of the sai drunk gullible and impressionable sheeple who gobble up every pro-buhari headline they see and scream it to high heavens.

And claiming to be privy to some top secret information that you're unwilling to share in an anonymous forum like this is like claiming to see the invisible garment that can't be seen by fools worn by a king on his birthday procession in a popular children's story, of course no one saw the king in anything but undies including the king himself, but know one was willing to admit being foolish even though they obviously weren't foolish and making vague claims and statements might work for the gullible APC sheeple supporters but am too well educated, enlightened and know better to fall for that trick

And on you fighting to keep me enjoying my liberties, were you enlisted or conscripted?? If you weren't conscripted kindly keep quiet on protecting my liberties if you may undecided you're a professional soldier trained and paid to do a job so do it without seeking hero worship from me because I know the system and would have been a part of it but for the tribalism and nepotism and man-know-manism at the NDA. I refused to opt for short term service after graduation which many friends of mine took to because of the career limitations so go look for someone to impress with your bravado.

And on GEJ being a clueless drunk, while you're entitled to your opinion, on this we can have a debate, my assertion is that buhari your hero has done nothing different from GEJ's policies in different sectors which he met on ground but lamblast the previous administration while continuing with the status quo give or take changing a few principal officers at the helm of affairs and throwing a bit of rhetoric in the mixture of cleaning up some said augean stables and sweeping corruption bla bla bla
If you have evidence to the contrary please bring it to the fore and stop trying to insult my intelligence.
Have a nice day[/quote

If u read with your brain u would have noticed where I stated clearly that Buhari isn't the messiah.how did u miss that?is it that u read with yr eyes closed ?or u are too blinded by yr anti buharism to appreciate truth?be informed that the last thing I need is recognition from the likes of you.This is why we reside in barracks amongst our own.U sit there and ask for evidence?evidence of what?evidence that the fight against insurgency was being sabotaged by govt officials UNTILL few weeks before elections?or evidence that the ECA was looted dry by Jonathan and his gang?or evidence that NNPC was at its most corrupt under JONAS watch?if u need evidence for these then I feel nothing but sympathy for u.As I speak im in Bori Local govt area in rivers state,we have the biggest naval academy in the next town in Onne.U have no idea what it feels like when your CNS addresses the boys from his heart and takes care of the welfare of d boys....u will never know how that feels ....I'm glad u were not accepted into the military because we need sincere and open minds in our line of duty.
whatever that was about king wearing one thing or d other i didn't bother to read....your words are not even worth reading.I know your type and u can sit on yr ass asking fir evidence all day while the train of change has taken off right under yr ass.Watch out for the heads that will roll in the months to come.u sit there and be waiting for evidence....time dey bring am come for ...just sit tight and wait
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=KruggerINC post=36209289][/quote]

Bwahahahahahha grin

E pain am oh! cheesy

If all the evidence you have are your assertions and somebody's say so...........then go screw yourself and spare me the urge to educate you

I did see your buhari is not the messiah sentence but the content of the rest of your missive said otherwise and reading inbetween the lines I guess isn't peculiar to everybody including you

And if I portray obvious anti-buharism, what would you say portray? Hypocrite undecided

And maybe you're lucky the military didn't take me, you and your fellow northerners would have found me worse than a nemesis and yes, that was my primary reason in wanting to join, to stick it up your a$$es and yes I would have been killed but well, I don't really mind, not really
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by KruggerINC(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahha grin

E pain am oh! cheesy

If all the evidence you have are your assertions and somebody's say so...........then go screw yourself and spare me the urge to educate you

I did see your buhari is not the messiah sentence but the content of the rest of your missive said otherwise and reading inbetween the lines I guess isn't peculiar to everybody including you

And if I portray obvious anti-buharism, what would you say portray? Hypocrite undecided

And maybe you're lucky the military didn't take me, you and your fellow northerners would have found me worse than a nemesis and yes, that was my primary reason in wanting to join, to stick it up your a$$es and yes I would have been killed but well, I don't really mind, not really

Hey clown u dey make me laff....Na cockroach like u go talk word wey go pain me?...lol....u be full time clown...e be like say u too dey watch film abi?lol....sit there on yr cocksucking ass and be making all kinds of assumptions...who tell u say I be northerner?for your info I be south south...Niger delta to my last red blood cell.....GEJ na my brother ....but he stopped being my brother the day I saw comrades die on the battle field for lack of proper training and equipment.My brother is the one who defends me upholds my rights...whether u like it or not Baba is now our C in C and as an insider I tell u morale has never been higher.Just chill open your eyes and your heart and watch Nigeria slowly crawl back to her rightful position in the committee of nations.....I pray God keeps us all to be witness.One last thing I'm not particularly pro Buhari I'm pro justice and equity and presently PMB represents that far more than GEJ..so GEJ lost my support and now PMB has it and if in four years he doesn't deliver then I'll check the alternatives and shift my support accordingly.Open yr eyes man,open your heart..na only this country we get.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
KruggerINC:

Hey clown u dey make me laff....Na cockroach like u go talk word wey go pain me?...lol....u be full time clown...e be like say u too dey watch film abi?lol....sit there on yr cocksucking ass and be making all kinds of assumptions...who tell u say I be northerner?for your info I be south south...Niger delta to my last red blood cell.....GEJ na my brother ....but he stopped being my brother the day I saw comrades die on the battle field for lack of proper training and equipment.My brother is the one who defends me upholds my rights...whether u like it or not Baba is now our C in C and as an insider I tell u morale has never been higher.Just chill open your eyes and your heart and watch Nigeria slowly crawl back to her rightful position in the committee of nations.....I pray God keeps us all to be witness.One last thing I'm not particularly pro Buhari I'm pro justice and equity and presently PMB represents that far more than GEJ..so GEJ lost my support and now PMB has it and if in four years he doesn't deliver then I'll check the alternatives and shift my support accordingly.Open yr eyes man,open your heart..na only this country we get.

I bloody don't care about your freaking opinions a$$wipe grin you think me a cockroach abi LMAO cheesy na your uniform they give you over confidence abi Where am from, you're just a target who's going to drop at any convenient excuse...............you claim to be from Niger delta abi Where exactly? If you really were you would know the sort of men we are give or take a few lily livered peace chanters and lousy asari dokubo's

Enough said!!

Back of my mentions unless you really want to back your rantings with your gun a$$wepe angry
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by chetaraph(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
by then, we must have clean d mess, d saTANist left behind, so that d new ministers will start in a clean slate

Clean d mess indeed!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by KruggerINC(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2015
BraniacX:

I bloody don't care about your freaking opinions a$$wipe grin you think me a cockroach abi LMAO cheesy na your uniform they give you over confidence abi Where am from, you're just a target who's going to drop at any convenient excuse...............you claim to be from Niger delta abi Where exactly? If you really were you would know the sort of men we are give or take a few lily livered peace chanters and lousy asari dokubo's

Enough said!!

Back of my mentions unless you really want to back your rantings with your gun a$$wepe angry

LOL....guy u too fake.....me and my guys dey read your message we just dey laugh...abeg go play for sansan ,comot for road make men do Wetin men dey do...when u suck yr mama breast finish ,sleep...omomo.
shebi we dey dis country ?dey look as tings wan be
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2015
barcanista:
Obama won the Presidency on November 8. 2008. By December 22, 2008 he had already nominated his full cabinet even before his inauguration.
Whilst Buhari was declared winner of the presidential election on April 1, but has no single ministerial nominee. It's been over 3 months since his electoral victory, yet no ministerial nominees.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
KruggerINC:

LOL....guy u too fake.....me and my guys dey read your message we just dey laugh...abeg go play for sansan ,comot for road make men do Wetin men dey do...when u suck yr mama breast finish ,sleep...omomo.
shebi we dey dis country ?dey look as tings wan be

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha gringringringringringringringrin

Geez boy, you missed your calling, go and try comedy cheesy kikikikikikikikiki gringrin

But..................... em, seriously, you gat nuffin to offer fancy pants toy soldier, so this is for you and your guys, GO FVCK YOURSELVES grin

Enough said, now, you bore me, now you can either fvck of my mentions grin or you can finally grow some balls

I hope say you and your boys no dey among those when dey charged with cowardice sha? Well, maybe dem never catch una yet cheesy
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Bonapart(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2015
olapluto:
This thread does not merit fp. It is totally senseless and not having any significant importance. It is just a jobless guy listing wikipedia info here to justify his political stance. Buhari will get ministers in September. Until then, all your hues and cries make no sense.
you're heartless, worse than devil himself...

this is the most touching post have read in a while now
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nobeku: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
BraniacX:

Barcanista we know.......
...........Who you be? undecided
.......And seriously, coming here to form first class student? SMH, if only me ehn!!, only me not even barcanista tackle you, all your moonlight jacking go poof!! (Evaporate) once

The way you even write your jacking you seem to be a former Uniben student (na we lingo be that) if true, then am disappointed in you
Ewu.. I didnt attend that glorified high school called Uniben.. I WENT TO NIGERIA , if you know what I MEAN.. and de way you are bodyguarding BARCANISTA, it shows you lack requisite self confidence.. I WILL GIVE BARCANISTA A PRESIDENTIAL INTELLECTUAL SPANKING ANY DAY. . You guys can bring it on..
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nobeku: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
AprokoMan:

My stupidity is INTELLECTUALLY miles ahead of your peak of intelligence.. MANDRILL!!!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by AprokoMan: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
[s]
nobeku:
My stupidity is INTELLECTUALLY miles ahead of your peak of intelligence.. MANDRILL!!!
[/s]

tell that to your dead father, deucedly obtuse ninny!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
nobeku:
Ewu.. I didnt attend that glorified high school called Uniben.. I WENT TO NIGERIA , if you know what I MEAN.. and de way you are bodyguarding BARCANISTA, it shows you lack requisite self confidence.. I WILL GIVE BARCANISTA A PRESIDENTIAL INTELLECTUAL SPANKING ANY DAY. . You guys can bring it on..

Ooooooooh! shocked
Now am scared shocked
Spanking no be by mouth, I will school barcanista in street and reality too should we find ourselves on opposing side like we once did but that is by the way ...............................

First, let me warm you up a bit mr. Nigeria...................... though i only attended a glorified high school (LMFAO) grin but i'll rather allow you fire the first salvo

Ball's in your court cool
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nobeku: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Even your moniker speaks quantum volumes..mkpi!!!!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nobeku: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
AprokoMan:
My stupidity will render your genius useless..
J

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nobeku: 4:08am On Aug 28, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Mpama!!!
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by AprokoMan: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2015
nobeku:
Mpama!!!

who is this soulless bastard from the South West?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Finally, Presidency Reacts To Offa Bank Robbery Attack , After 2 Days / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.