Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong (32012 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Splashme: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Leopantro:
You woke up this morning and life was so boring you had time and energy to respond to a counter thread?

Shut up that stinking mouth if you have nothing useful to say

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Oliver Twist grin
Hahaa... Thank you ma'am for the cooperation. I have seen some people's comments where they alleged that I was deceptive in my earlier thread. Please, this will help shut them up as I wouldn't want to go on senseless exchange with them.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Obama won the Presidency on November 8. 2008. By December 22, 2008 he had already nominated his full cabinet even before his inauguration.
that boy is a kid and shouldn't be replied. 15 year old in politics section trying to abuse his Dad's mate.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by forgiveness: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2015
My question is, did Obama had a full cabinet the day he was sworn in?

Is a Nominee part of a cabinet even before confirmation?

They were hurriedly nominated without thorough consultation hence they couldn't make the cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Nice research barcanista....... u nailed it cheesy grin

Kindly waiting for demonic waving broomsticks to come here and call him names grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by lalasticlala(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Oliver Twist grin

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by francizy(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Hahahahaha, this is why I love this guy called barcanister, no homo! cheesy

And this is why the over 40 years old, chief lying liar, hate-filled and uncouth political hooligan female from Owerri hates him so much..

Barcanister, you are so on point. My major problem isn't really Buhari''s cabinet members now but the fact that the old visionless and democratically inexperienced man doesn't have a mind of his own. Check all that we have on ground now, they are basically GEJ's policies and the old baba sees nothing wrong in always wanting to liken his ineptitude to Obama's governance. Speaking of a country were things are working perfectly well compared to a country where nothing is working. Let him keep waiting for Obama to tell him all he has to do, and also give him a go ahead whenever he wants to have sex with Aisha.

Time will tell who's incompetent..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Firefire(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista, well-done, please know that we are surely behind you.

Go ahead in this your might...

Where are the children of hate and bitterness? please show face for your lamentation...

Buhari steps will disrupt the growth of Nigeria.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Firefire(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

grin

See you at the Top! tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:
[size=15pt]My question is, did Obama had a full cabinet the day he was sworn in?[/size]

They were hurriedly nominated without thorough consultation hence they couldn't make the cabinet.

Talking of full cabinet, Buhari doesn't have a cabinet at all.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Firefire(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:

I heard until Sept/Oct. is it true ?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

grin
Errm lala... You know that we have to appreciate you guys' efforts on this forum. Promoting the two earlier threads was healthy for intellectual discuss. Promoting this will sustain it-especially on this subject.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Firefire:

I heard until Sept/Oct. is it true ?

Yes September at the earliest. Bubu didn't bother telling us before travelling. Bubu needed to tell his leash holders in America first, hoping they approve his ministerial list.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

grin

Lala we're waiting for your magic. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:
My question is, did Obama had a full cabinet the day he was sworn in?

I think it will be better for you to ask questions. Of all cabinet nominations by Obama in 2008 (before taking office), only TWO withdrew their nominations. Others were subsequently cleared by the Senate.

I think you have to educate yourself on the process of Cabinet appointment. First, the President nominates then the Senate Confirms. Once nomination is made the President has done his work-waiting for the Senate. Obama nominated ALL his Cabinet Secretaries before taking oath of office.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by forgiveness: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes, you're right, Buhari does not a cabinet at all. But does that dispute the fact that Obama didn't have a full cabinet after some several months? as i have asked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
that boy is a kid and shouldn't be replied. 15 year old in politics section trying to abuse his Dad's mate.
Oh, I didn't even bother to check the dude sef. Thank you. Where are the APC e-thugs? Waiting for their entertainment

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Firefire(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes September at the earliest. Bubu didn't bother telling us before travelling. Bubu needed to tell his leash holders in America first, hoping they approve his ministerial list.

Devil is a liar!

So, no SGF till September ?

No mini-cabinet sef?

Does it mean all Nigerians about 170 Million people are corrupt for Buhari to choose from ?

O God of creation, direct our noble cause, guide our leaders right, help our youth here on Nairaland and across the country the truth to know.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MabraO: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
counter the thread plz

Nd if I don't?
U got a problem with that
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Firefire(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:

Yes, you're right, Buhari does not a cabinet at all. But does that dispute the fact that Obama didn't have a full cabinet after some several months? as i have asked.

Are you a Nigerian or an American?

We are discussing our father's land Nigeria here.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Firefire:

Devil is a liar!
So, no SGF till September ?
No mini-cabinet sef?
Does it mean all Nigerians about 170 Million people are corrupt for Buhari to choose from ?

O God of creation, direct our noble cause, guide our leaders right, help our your here on Nairaland and across the country the truth to know.
That September sef isn't guaranteed. He "may" decide to push it to December or January 2016. It is shameful that we don't even have SGF. Laughable bro!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:

It does my friend, Nigeria/investors are at a standstill waiting for policy direction from Buhari.
Aregbesola is yet to nominate his cabinet list the last time I checked, see where it got Osun. We don't want what happened to Osun state to happen to Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Oga Lalasticlala and Lady Ishilove we still de look una faces o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Firefire(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
That September sef isn't guaranteed. He "may" decide to push it to December or January 2016. It is shameful that we don't even have SGF. Laughable bro!

Imagine if it was the "Clueless" Jonathan?

What do you imagine?

Hell would have been imported to Nigeria by this bigot...

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Mogidi: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Passingshot where you dey?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2015
forgiveness:
[My question is, did Obama had a full cabinet the day he was sworn in?

Buhari doesn't have even a single minister let alone a full cabinet.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by lalasticlala(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Lalasticlala and Lady Ishilove we still de look una faces o.

i dont think its necessary to make it look like a seasonal film or Nollywood films with multiple parts grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ellechrystal(f): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2015
olapluto:
This thread does not merit fp. It is totally senseless and not having any significant importance. It is just a jobless guy listing wikipedia info here to justify his political stance. Buhari will get ministers in September. Until then, all your hues and cries make no sense.
Oga... this is his opinion. Go write urs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

i dont think its necessary to make it look like a seasonal film or Nollywood films with multiple parts grin
I think it is necessary. Remember that there are audience that will want to form opinion. Unfortunately, the second thread on this subject may have swindled the hearts of many. Please, push it to FP as long at it is credited to me. Also push whatever response to this from the Sai Buhari camp to FP if it is meaningful.

Thank you

Cc Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun......

Firefire Mogidi Francizy Whynotthetruth Mizmycoli IsraeliAirforce Opiaoku Komek NDPVF pls help appeal to Lalasticlala.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ellechrystal(f): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Ur life was so interesting that you woke up to read a counter thread written by a "boring author". Smh...
With his et reel interesting life. He even did as much as comment on d thread.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Candyrain(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Hahahaha... Barcanista at it again, debunking APC's numerous lies that's aimed at deceiving people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ex-Military Officer In Bauchi Celebrates Buhari's One Year In Office / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically / Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.