Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) (35246 Views)

. / Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by chocolateme(f): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2015
I hope so strongly that Tuff will he taken for a walk in that same neighborhood where he was maltreated and gotten from when the right time comes so that shame will be their portion.
Nonsense miscreants

7 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by aguizm(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2015
vicdamm:
13/08/2015
Tuff has now started growing his hair really well, i have been applying coconut oil every morning and evening and he really plays rough and runs about (thanks to buffy's gragra influence).

Kudos bro

pls elaborate more on the coconut oil .
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by graetreal(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]wao what a good job u've did on did on dis dog,dat shows u value life nd u knw dat dey are also sole,so pls try to deworm d dog,look for cicatrin powder mix it wt d healing oil nd start applying it to d wound it wll heal up,sorry hav u given it anti tatanus? (tt) it is important dat u do dat, also try nd look for Nutrisam briskit (tab)to stimulate the appetite,u might also look for benzl benzuate for d skin,so keep it up,whn him or her quick recover.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by aguizm(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
graetreal:
[color=#000099][/color]wao what a good job u've did on did on dis dog,dat shows u value life nd u knw dat dey are also sole,so pls try to deworm d dog,look for cicatrin powder mix it wt d healing oil nd start applying it to d wound it wll heal up,sorry hav u given it anti tatanus? (tt) it is important dat u do dat, also try nd look for Nutrisam briskit (tab)to stimulate the appetite,u might also look for benzl benzuate for d skin,so keep it up,whn him or her quick recover.

Hehehehehe Ogbeni where u d since? This ur advice come over late because na for the first to 3rd page e suppose fall under.

We don d celebrate a healthy dog already u still d offer treatment solutions.

Sorry to ask, Oga u b policeman? because na them d come hours after an incident has already happened.

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by corlin2(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2015
A round of applause to the OP
You've done a really great job
God BlessBle smiley smileyss smiley

3 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Tuff at exactly a month after rescue

16 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2015
aguizm:

Kudos bro

pls elaborate more on the coconut oil .
Coconut oil helps their hair to grow, then i also gave him to drink.
Palm oil when drank or mixed with food also gives dogs a shiny and fresh coat.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
I hope so strongly that Tuff will he taken for a walk in that same neighborhood where he was maltreated and gotten from when the right time comes so that shame will be their portion.
Nonsense miscreants

I passed the street once with tuff's'head out of the car window and u needed to hear peoples comments and see their reactios just a few people recognized him tho see fear 4 people bodi...
Hoping to walk him only when there is no sign of his past on him so for now i drive him to a nearby field where he gets enough walk and play.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by stonecoldcafe: 2:45am On Sep 02, 2015
vicdamm:

Pic plz
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by aguizm(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
vicdamm:

Coconut oil helps their hair to grow, then i also gave him to drink.
Palm oil when drank or mixed with food also gives dogs a shiny and fresh coat.

Wow I never knew this.

Thanks bro.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by ENIGMA24(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pictures pls......miss seeing tuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by folex(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Yes pictures op!!
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 3:35am On Sep 06, 2015
folex:
Yes pictures op!!

done.... sorry for the delay
would upload more later.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by ENIGMA24(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vicdamm, Yaf want to come and start to be vexing me small small o......abeg na picture.....u made us love d dog nd follow up on its progress now ya dumping us halfway.....we need happy pictures of tuff abeg......u fed us pictures during its days of "garri nd sugar" we need the "surulere" update!!! Pls!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
vicdamm:
More grease to your elbow.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by gbenson(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
vicdamm:

WOW !!!

This is incredible.

Who says miracles don't happen?
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by And9: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Extreme changes, well done dude...
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by koppa(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
If there is any award for Nairaland Personality of the year I want Vicdamm to be nominated,man has done a very good and great job,well done guy,we love you...Gracias

7 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by chocolateme(f): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Vicdamm, no let me vex!! Where is my Tuff? Show him now orrrr!!!

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by ENIGMA24(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
chocolateme:
Vicdamm, no let me vex!! Where is my Tuff? Show him now orrrr!!!
I tot I was the only one vexing..... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 3:07am On Sep 26, 2015
I'm very sorry for the delay in updating u abt tuff... been very busy with some other things..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by barcaboi(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2015
vicdamm:
I'm very sorry for the delay in updating u abt tuff... been very busy with some other things..
this is d shiiii.....rescue on point.....I'm proud of you bro....#TeamDogTransformer

4 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by stonecoldcafe: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2015
vicdamm:

Finally, thank you. You have done a good job my man.

Edit: Lalasticala, Ishilove, Seun and co please push this thread to the front page nah to inspire people and sensitize others against cruelty to animals. I think op has come 360 with this dog and this thread has live well up to expectation. This is a great and inspirational thread worthy of the front page.

5 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by corlin2(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2015
vicdamm:
This is wonderful.
God bless you man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by vicdamm(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Mckandre(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2015
vicdamm:
bro i done dey jealous u o, do u know Where i can find such dogs? even if na one wey dey inbetween spiritual and physical realm,i go revitalize it to the light again,abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by Femonjay(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Good job vicdamm.
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by chocolateme(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jehovah!!!! Is that my Tuff? Awww!! See tears of joy flowing down my eyes, Tuff you are really Tough! Survival instincts. God bless my Vicdam, I will marry you for what you have done for Tuff. I really must find a way to meet Tuff. Thank Vic

5 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by ijekul(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
see me crying like a fish...thanks for the inspiration.Godbless u much cry
Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by 14teenK: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2015
I didn't miss a page nor a comment....dis got me sleeping late....nice work for love n concern shown by all .....I must get myself a pet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by inception101(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2015
And if it's d pics of our mumu celebs the shit would'v hit FP like cancer!!!!! God bless u young man, may u receive favor from where u least expect, with this little act of kindness - God in his infinite mercy will furnish your family and generations to come with favor and grace all through

3 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) by chocolateme(f): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Anyone observed that Tuff come dey heavier and even look more healthy than others?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! / Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) / See The Tortoise I Just Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.