Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,785 members, 7,862,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court (566 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by exlink10(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
A 53-year-old man, Mr Bankole Agbetuyi, has urged an Ado-Ekiti customary court to dissolve his 11-year-old marriage to his wife, Bukola.

A report credited to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) revealed that Bankole, a father of two, is seeking the dissolution on grounds of battery, keeping late nights as well as lack of respect for his family and care for the children.

He also reportedly the court that he had been cooking for himself and the children because his wife was always keeping late nights and asked the court to grant him the custody of the children.

Bukola, 35, denied the allegations levelled against her, explaining that he was in the habit of beating her always over flimsy excuses.

She alleged that her husband sent her and the children out of the house, saying he would set ablaze her belongings, while also urging the court to grant her the custody of the children with the excuse that her husband could not pay their school fees.

Joseph Ogunsemi, who presided over the case, adjourned till August 24 for judgment -- read more on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/my-wife-beats-me-up-53-year-old-man.html

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by INTROVERT(f): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin@
Who do we beleive now.?
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by importexpert(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
papa i cant see the scenario clearly but from the little i can see you don enter one chance grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by exlink10(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Heheheheheheheheh
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by zinachidi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
and he isnt even ashamed... Werey
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by erisegun: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omo see gobe grin

Wetin we no go c4 dis world sef undecided
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
The lesson is simple, guys be good so these husband beaters we call 21st century ladies don't turn you into punching bags. "What a man can do, a woman can do better." I've had nightmares ever since I heard this saying. He probably nagged her about keeping late nights and not dropping money for soup cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / Do You Need A Rich, Nice, Lovely SUGAR MUMMY, DADDY? / It Is Better To Listen To A Woman Than To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.