Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Can I Save My Friends Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Save My Friends Marriage (2751 Views)

MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please lawyers, human right activists and pastors, I sincerely need your advice on how to save my friend from this dungeon called marriage.

Just recently I discovered that my friend has been living in same house with a beast who has been spraying his sperm all over the town, the last maid they brought to the house got pregnant for this man.

But the issues troubling me now are the sequel life threatening events that has been going on in the house;

1. On 16th of this month my friend slept outside, inside her car and her phone was destroyed by this man, just because she went to do her hair without informing him. Early in the morning she decided to go to a friends house to use her phone and call so that the family won't be worried, but this man traced her to place and gave her beating of her life and sized her friends phone as well and then told my friend to go and call her family to come and take her, that he is feed up with her.

2. He locked up my friends pharmaceutical shop being threatened that my friend is a pharmacist while he is just SSCE holder

3. And on Monday, he woke my friend up and ask her to tell him the dream she had, but she told him she couldn't remember, he didn't hesitate to beat her up and for two days he locked her inside the house taking her phone with him and denying her any form of visit or communication.
If I start listing all that this man has done three pages will not contain it.

My friend has 4 kids with this man, a boy and 3girls. I sincerely need advice on how to go about this to secure my freinds life, her business, the shop and the house. Any legal and spiritual advice on this will be appreciated.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is she tied to the man? You want to save the marriage or your friend?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by importexpert(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
and op who do you say you are? a guy or a lady or u just copied the post smiley?
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by coolestrogue(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
She just need to poison that man, shikena!
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
importexpert:
and op who do you say you are? a guy or a lady or u just copied the post smiley?
How do u mean?
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by zinachidi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
i still dont think its ur problem,, ur friend are her hubby should sort themselves out,, if she wants to leave, she should do so.. Dont pokenose, so that when anything happens, they wont say u've broken their home.. If there is one thing this life has taught me, it is to mind my business....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
coolestrogue:
She just need to poison that man, shikena!

The op just described the devil up there
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by funlord(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin The answer 2 your question op is BY STAYING IN YOUR OWN LANE! If your friend cannot realise that she is no more in diapers herself then neither will you be able 2 help her do so!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
zinachidi:
i still dont think its ur problem,, ur friend are her hubby should sort themselves out,, if she wants to leave, she should do so.. Dont pokenose, so that when anything happens, they wont say u've broken their home.. If there is one thing this life has taught me, it is to mind my business....
She is not just a friend but a cousin, moreover my neighbor who is a pharmacist died last year after the husband beat her up, even when the church and family members were requesting for the hospital address she was admitted to, so that they can visit and pray with her, this man never disclose it until she died. I need to do something before it's late, she too wants out of the marriage now she is still alive.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please I need professional advice not boy/girl talk.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why are these guys telling the op to stay out of the situation shocked shocked we all need some form of help or the other,right

How about if they were your own sisters Will u guys honestly not try to help
Jeeez undecided

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Yustash001(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
May be one of your friend husband's concubine has enchanted him...abi...why has he not been beating her and treating this way since all these years they've married..? And why did he change his attitude suddenly?....just my thought o...
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by GodnGold: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
tithe:
Please lawyers, human right activists and pastors, I sincerely need your advice on how to save my friend from this dungeon called marriage.

Just recently I discovered that my friend has been living in same house with a beast who has been spraying his sperm all over the town, the last maid they brought to the house got pregnant for this man.

But the issues troubling me now are the sequel life threatening events that has been going on in the house;

1. On 16th of this month my friend slept outside, inside her car and her phone was destroyed by this man, just because she went to do her hair without informing him. Early in the morning she decided to go to a friends house to use her phone and call so that the family won't be worried, but this man traced her to place and gave her beating of her life and sized her friends phone as well and then told my friend to go and call her family to come and take her, that he is feed up with her.

2. He locked up my friends pharmaceutical shop being threatened that my friend is a pharmacist while he is just SSCE holder

3. And on Monday, he woke my friend up and ask her to tell him the dream she had, but she told him she couldn't remember, he didn't hesitate to beat her up and for two days he locked her inside the house taking her phone with him and denying her any form of visit or communication.
If I start listing all that this man has done three pages will not contain it.

My friend has 4 kids with this man, a boy and 3girls. I sincerely need advice on how to go about this to secure my freinds life, her business, the shop and the house. Any legal and spiritual advice on this will be appreciated.
Did your friend do anything to warrant this behaviour?.Am a woman but some of us have attitudes that some men can't "see and look away". Some women like to be the victim even when they are not victimised.The details of this saga is not here,for all I know oga "ssce holder" may have his own tales,I could be wrong.op, where I can from we have a saying that one doesn't involve himself or herself in man and wife matters,because when they become lovey dovey ,you will be sorry.#myhumbleopinion
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by mekzyjoe(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Op jst tell her to always pay her TITHE like u...tank me leta
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by funlord(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyekandi:
Why are these guys telling the op to stay out of the situation shocked shocked we all need some form of help or the other,right

Jeeez undecided
angry
Eyekandi:

Jeeez undecided

You are obviously still a small girl so let me set up a scenario 4 U:
1 her husband impregnates her housegirl!
2 her husband forces her 2 sleep In her car!
3 her husband beats her like floyd mayweather regularly!
4 her husbands only qualification @ his age is ssce and sounds like an NFA!
5 her husband sleeps around town!

So after hearing all this is she not a _stupid woman 4 staying with this man or a _stupid woman 4 even having kids 4 times with such a person? If you,op or the woman are hoping 4 the advice of a bunch of strangers online 2 cure such a woman of her _stupidity then you are on a long ting! And by the way MY SISTER CAN NEVER BE THIS _STUPID! So I aint worried!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
GodnGold:
Did your friend do anything to warrant this behaviour?.Am a woman but some of us have attitudes that some men can't "see and look away". Some women like to be the victim even when they are not victimised.The details of this saga is not here,for all I know oga "ssce holder" may have his own tales,I could be wrong.op, where I can from we have a saying that one doesn't involve himself or herself in man and wife matters,because when they become lovey dovey ,you will be sorry.#myhumbleopinion
The man himself confirmed that he locked her because she refused to tell him the dream she had, which she already told him she forgot. Does it it warrant such treatment.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Does anyone have information on this human right establishments, maybe one can solicit help there.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
funlord:
angry

So after hearing all this is she not a _stupid woman 4 staying with this man or a _stupid woman 4 even having kids 4 times with such a person? If you,op or the woman are hoping 4 the advice of a bunch of strangers online 2 cure such a woman of her _stupidity then you are on a long ting! And by the way MY SISTER CAN NEVER BE THIS _STUPID! So I aint worried!
She is enduring all this because of her kids, but now wish to separate with her kids.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
@OP:

When your cousin has had enough, she will know what to do.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
funlord:
angry

Small girl, that's a compliment right. I mean that's all I could see undecided
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by cococandy(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
3. And on Monday, he woke my friend up and ask her to tell him the dream she had, but she told him she couldn't remember, he didn't hesitate to beat her up and for two days he locked her inside the house.

When I thought I've heard it all. cheesy
What if she didn't dream?

Are you guys sure he's normal? It doesn't sound like his head is correct. No offense.
He might need help. You never know.

As for your friend, If they superglued her to him, she can decide to stay. if not, she knows what to do.
He's even told her with his mouth that he wants her to go.

Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
tithe:
She is not just a friend but a cousin, moreover my neighbor who is a pharmacist died last year after the husband beat her up, even when the church and family members were requesting for the hospital address she was admitted to, so that they can visit and pray with her, this man never disclose it until she died. I need to do something before it's late, she too wants out of the marriage now she is still alive.
Well do tell your cousin about that. If she wants to join the dead soon, she should fold her arms and wait to be rescued.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
tithe:
she should report him to the authorities.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by edwife(f): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Some stories are just so silly that you don't even know what to do.

Is he a mad man? Imagine hitting your wife because of a dream? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Moana(f): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
tithe:
your focus should be saving your friend because clearly she is in no marriage. That man will take her to the grave because he lets her get away with it.

She should just go back to her parents house, go back to work and take care of her kids. There is nothing worse than being married to an insecure abusive man.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by MARKone(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol at spraying his Sperm around town, the man na sprayer. Well i am no lawyer but @ oyind17 asked a pertinent question is the woman tied to the man undecided does she have to loose a limb, becomes physical and mentally damaged, or worse, loose her life, before she realizes that she can just leave..take a walk, it is that simple, let her leave first and make a report to the police, before the lawyer comes. She should go with her kids.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Funny but real life right here.
We all have to stand up for each other. For those who are fickle, fragile and abused.
Just because it's marriage and sanctioned by the most high does not mean man cannot interfere.
The strict warning from God is not to break what he has joined asunder. Do not say things or motivate her to leave her husband because to me, the sin will be on you.
However, you can help her to speak with her family or his irrespective of what responses you get. Their pastor, elders etc can help.
God will help you as you stand up for the voiceless.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by shaybebaby(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:

When I thought I've heard it all. cheesy
What if she didn't dream?

Are you guys sure he's normal? It doesn't sound like his head is correct. No offense.
He might need help. You never know.

As for your friend, If they superglued her to him, she can decide to stay. if not, she knows what to do.
He's even told her with his mouth that he wants her to go.

Mtchew.
Coco, no fall my hand o. Haven't you heard of Stockholm syndrome? The poor lady seems like she has systematically been worn down by the abuse she has been dealt with. Yet it has left her emotionally dependant on him. Ofcourse she knows what to do, but knowing and being mentally and physically capable are two different things.
Physical scars heal much quicker than psychological scars my sister, that is if they ever heal.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by GodnGold: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
tithe:
The man himself confirmed that he locked her because she refused to tell him the dream she had, which she already told him she forgot. Does it it warrant such treatment.
It doesn't. But I think there is more to the car incident and lol at the dream thing...tithe,my candid advice is let them be cos your friend's stories don't add up.#myhumbleopinion
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
shaybebaby:

Coco, no fall my hand o. Haven't you heard of Stockholm syndrome? The poor lady seems like she has systematically been worn down by the abuse she has been dealt with. Yet it has left her emotionally dependant on him. Ofcourse she knows what to do, but knowing and being mentally and physically capable are two different things.
Physical scars heal much quicker than psychological scars my sister, that is if they ever heal.

Well one does get tired of saying the same thing over and over again.
OP is the only one in the position to advice her properly as he can see her. (if she will listen)

What difference would it make to type long epistle here stating the dangers of being with an abusive spouse (and get called names for it BTW grin) and yet the woman dey her house chopping the beating.

Abeg if she wants to continue that way maybe because of mental wear down, there's not much we can say her to help her.

Except OP intends to show her this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
You read some stories, you go past being angry and actually start laughing out loud. cheesy cheesy undecided

When your cousin realises that she can breathe, literally, without answering Mrs, she will know what to do.

Until then, there is lil anyone can do to help her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / The Difficulties Of Men Yet Are Less Appreciated / Need Someone To Educate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.