Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Can I Save My Friends Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Save My Friends Marriage (2807 Views)

MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Kimoni: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
@tithe, Sorry but I refused to believe this story. I may have believed everything else but the minute you say she is a pharmacist with a pharmaceutical shop and he is just an SSCE holder, you completely lost me.
A literate married an illiterate and is being treated like this shocked shocked yet she is completely helpless on what to do shocked,
Com'on, give me a better story

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Kimoni:
@tithe, Sorry but I refused to believe this story. I may have believed everything else but the minute you say she is a pharmacist with a pharmaceutical shop and he is just an SSCE holder, you completely lost me.
A literate married an illiterate and is being treated like this shocked shocked yet she is completely helpless on what to do shocked,
Com'on, give me a better story
That is candid truth, I have told her to leave the man but she is saying; what will she tell the children when they grow up and start asking of their father. That she is waiting until the man throws her things outside then she will hold on to that explanation. She wants me to enquire on the human right blablaa so that the husband will be the one to leave the house for her and the children if they come into the matter.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Askseek(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
tithe:
That is candid truth, I have told her to leave the man but she is saying; what will she tell the children when they grow up and start asking of their father. That she is waiting until the man throws her things outside then she will hold on to that explanation. She wants me to enquire on the human right blablaa so that the husband will be the one to leave the house for her and the children if they come into the matter.
It's official ur cousin needs help. you can take a horse to the river but u cannot force it to drink.
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
This story stinks to high heavens! @Op are you dating your' cousin'? How can you call a fellow man a beast is you do not have designs over his wife?
Anyway, the wife has not come clean yet on the true state of things! It is either the whole story is a clear fabrication or she has been cheating tremendously..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by tithe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
dinachi:
This story stinks to high heavens! @Op are you dating your' cousin'? How can you call a fellow man a beast is you do not have designs over his wife?
Anyway, the wife has not come clean yet on the true state of things! It is either the whole story is a clear fabrication or she has been cheating tremendously..
U need deliverance. Why are u thinking true your nose? use your head.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Kimoni: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Scholarnwadimma(f): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oyind17:
Is she tied to the man? You want to save the marriage or your friend?
.ask her oo
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by freecocoahubby(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
[deleted]

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by dinachi(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
tithe:
U need deliverance. Why are u thinking true your nose? use your head.
Another reason to suspect your story kiddo......
Stop sleeping with another mans wife and wishing him evil. You are the one that needs a smack on your befuddled brain to reset your thinking.
You have the temerity to sleep with a mans wife and come here in nairaland to disparage him?
Go back to the hospital and conduct further tests, this time ask them to check your mental faculty.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by troy20(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2015
why the eagerness to comment on a very unclear and poorly narrated writeup.some sentences cant even be understood.the op either poorly exagerated the events or probably created a fictituous story.it will help if there were some verifications before all these flying emotions.you women commenting should be disapointed in yourselvs really
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by Michaelchenna: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
I really dont have any advise for you about this but i suggest you visit this parenting page you might get the right answer you are looking for www.facebook.com/mamaletteNG its for ladies, mothers and mothers to be
Re: How Can I Save My Friends Marriage by MrsMourinho: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
How i love NL cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Got Divorced / Should I Tell His Wife? / My Cousin's Encounter With A Nigerian Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.