Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" (888 Views)

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / If You Feel These 3 Things, It May Be Love, But Not True Love / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" by Pope22(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
#Clears throath#...pick up my phone and dedicating this piece to whom ever that will be my girl friend especially here on nairaland

There are certain standard emotions we all feel when we fall in love; they’re universal. While they may only be a part of the definition, the tip of the iceberg, they are necessary to keep our delusion alive. And what a wonderful delusion it is.

1. INTENSE DESIRE:

It won’t always be intense, but that’s because it couldn’t possibly be. The level of desire you feel for your partner will vary.

There will be days when you won’t be able to keep your hands off each other just as there will be days when you don’t feel the need to devour him or her.

The problem most couples face is actually not a problem at all. It’s more than normal for your desire for each other to fluctuate over time — just as all your other emotions are never constants, neither is desire.

Most couples fall into a panic when their loins aren’t burning for each other, but what they fail to understand is it’s possible to return to that state, indefinitely.
The one thing you can’t do, however, is fake it. If you’ve never felt intense desire for the man or woman in your life, then don’t expect another few years to change that.

2. JEALOUSY:

This one is a bit tricky. You don’t want to feel jealous too often — because that’s most definitely not a good sign — but you also need to feel jealous from time to time.

Jealousy is only bad if we act on it poorly. The feeling itself is harmless. More than that, it can be incredibly useful for keeping things exciting.

Jealousy is a very exciting emotion. It forces upon us a reminder of how much we want to keep someone for ourselves.

I understand this sort of wanting for yourself isn’t for everyone, and there are some who have a more open approach to love.

One way isn’t better than the other — simply different. Personally, I enjoy feeling jealous. I enjoy wanting.

As long as you use that jealousy as positive motivation, then your relationship will only benefit from it.

If there is no jealousy in your relationship, then you may want to ask yourself why.

3. LONGING:

If you’ve never longed for someone, missed this person when he or she wasn’t around to the point it became unpleasant, then I don’t think you were ever in love.

To love someone is to find someone you understand you are connected to — a connection which you always felt existed but never understood until now.

Once you meet this person, you’re going to want to shorten the distance between the two of you and keep it shortened. When distance is a necessity, you’re going to long for his or her presence.

This won’t be constant, but it is necessary. Otherwise, the relationship will fail, the marriage will end.

4. UTTER BLISS:

You either are in love or you aren’t in love. The turning point in which you go from the latter to the former is a point of utter bliss.

It’s that moment when you realize this person, who, not too long ago, was a stranger, now means everything to you.

You could lose your job, break your leg, screw something up royally, and as long as this person, this beautiful person, remains a part of your life, you could not care any less.

This is the moment we realize we are in love, and if this sounds strange to you, then I’m sorry, but you haven’t found it yet.

5. HOPE:

They say love gives us rose-colored glasses, that it tints our perception of the world around us and makes us turn a blind eye to all the evil that lurks. I don’t believe that to be correct.

Finding love doesn’t blind you; it makes you hopeful.

It makes you hopeful of the possibility that things are going to turn out all right. It gives you the hope that the world may not be as horrible as it so often seems.

Love gives you hope for a life filled with more happiness and less sadness — that maybe, whatever you’re doing, you’re doing right.

Love makes us feel less like failures and more like ever-wandering wanderers.

We know very little about life and the world around us, but we lose the fear of thinking we’re completely lost. How could we be when we managed to find such an amazing individual?

Love makes us feel found. It makes us feel… real.

Cc: Lalasticlala , Ishilove..
Re: If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
In other words if she doesn't give you an erection don't say I do grin
Re: If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" by yorke1: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oh really, then i am not in love yet.
Re: If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" by Battery1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where is INTROVERT
Re: If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" by Battery1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lalasticlala....
Re: If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oh okk
Re: If Your Lover Doesn't Make You Feel These Ways, Dont Say " I Do" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Kill Myself..... HELP!!! / Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! / Choose Your Meal!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.