Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs (45971 Views)

I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! / My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel / A Diary of My Visit to Bada Kennel at Ketu (Lagos state) on 13/Aug./2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by odeku457(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Coooool
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by mrkings84(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
So how does this put food on ur table or more money in ur pockets,?

Meanwhile, MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS.
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by cmon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Security, GUARANTEED!
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by DesChyko: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
If you hear the monthly budget for these dogs; food and treatments only, you go look the guy eyeball to eyeball for like ten minutes to confirm whether he dey serious about the figure wey just comot from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by elohorayodele: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
omojoshy:
Amazing shocked shocked

Recommended destination for Akwa Ibom people tongue grin

Aitee come and see oh
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:
Where are the 30 dogs, all i can see are 7 dogs undecided undecided
he was releasing them set by set

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
odeku457:
Coooool
abi
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by happney65: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Seun:
The Boerboels look great but the Rott and Domermann look skinny. Particularly the Rott since Rotts are supposed to be muscular.

I trust our Oga Seun..Na Dog issue be your main d main..Am sure of your wedding sef na Dog meat them go eat... grin..Tuale Sir

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Willswise(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Any attempt or attempted attempt to rub this house In the night is RIP

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Sanuzi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
people dey this world sha.cant imagine having these nos of dogs for house ooo. say wetin

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by guruwizard: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by justi4jesu(f): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
abat4real37:
so you are busy counting the dogs?

Why not, he said 30 and i saw only 7, abi e reach to ask undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Glowstone(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
abeg is today world dog day why dog mata con full frontpage like this

meanwhile nothing consign Me with dog angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by idbami2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Am I the only one who thnks these dogs look near starvd and wickedd?
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by ruggedtimi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
like lalastical u like dog oh
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by justi4jesu(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
he was releasing them set by set

Okay then.
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by ruggedtimi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
I heard of it, but I didn't believe so I had to see for myself.

Situated around ayobo, a kennel built on half a plot(including a house) has over 30dogs.

Now, the most intriguing part is none of them was deprived of anything.

What dyu think?
can i buy a bull mustiff frm the kernel
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
I heard of it, but I didn't believe so I had to see for myself.

Situated around ayobo, a kennel built on half a plot(including a house) has over 30dogs.

Now, the most intriguing part is none of them was deprived of anything.

What dyu think?
I have a question, how he take train them to be that friendly and what of their shiit?

His method of disposal
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Leadn(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
great dane...they're usually tall and skinny

Oh. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedtimi:
can i buy a bull mustiff frm the kernel
I can link you up wif him. Contact me privately
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
G
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by KingKuntaVart: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where are the 30 dogs? when u guys cant live up to your head line buh u expect your government to live up to its promises, change starts with u not with u dullard in power lets all change so we dont make the d mistake of electing another west germany blunder or a man that forgets the name of his political party on national TV. undecided
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I have a question, how he take train them to be that friendly and what of their shiit?

His method of disposal
I didn't say they are friendly o.

And for the loo...he connects a hose to his pumping machine directly and flushes
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
IceMan85:
People get mind oh! One dog na wahala talk more of 30. I like dogs but always avoid them. Though i stays in calabar but i don't eat dogs but always use teeth to share the meats to kids......
Wetin remain na , you don taste the oil na so you don chop am be that
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Ephemmm: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Danger looms.

Probably worse than threading on serpents and scorpions.

That is a good business in Lagos in consideration of the rate at which people waste food in official and un-official gathering on daily basis. Calabarians and Ondos are your immediate customers: you are good to go anytime anyday. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prodeegee my man, what breeds are these:

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by odeku457(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
abi

Just not really settled and in spirit of the responsibility yet. I hope to Patronize ya soon.

BIG UP

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by shamecurls(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chai! See Bush meat. Egusi tins
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by esosuo: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Looks lovely ,I no fit visit frd for that kind house by any mistake sha undecided
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by IceMan85(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
neoapocalypse:
Wetin remain na , you don taste the oil na so you don chop am be that
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by tellwisdom: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who is kenneth??..Na em dey sell these dogs? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids / Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.