Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs (45970 Views)

I Need Epp I Wanna Start A Kennel Need Help From Anyone In Ebonyi! / My Visit To Mr. Val And His Kennel / A Diary of My Visit to Bada Kennel at Ketu (Lagos state) on 13/Aug./2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by remmer56(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
IceMan85:
People get mind oh! One dog na wahala talk more of 30. I like dogs but always avoid them. Though i stays in calabar but i don't eat dogs but always use teeth to share the meats to kids......
lmao cheesy
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by vicatrix(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
savanto:

Great Dane.....love is a Great Dane!

Abeg that's not a Great Dane ooo
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Hawlahscho(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
IceMan85:
People get mind oh! One dog na wahala talk more of 30. I like dogs but always avoid them. Though i stays in calabar but i don't eat dogs but always use teeth to share the meats to kids......

Lwkmd

you got me laughing I swear grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by RealEstate36: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by askari01: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
IME1:
AND THEY ARE FRIENDLY?! shocked
D ONE I VISITED NA FROM OUTSIDE I DEY LOOK THEM DOGS OH
i no get helmet embarassed

who said hard work doesn't pay na ___ dey worry am lie
Seun why since?
i dey with you since '06?
why now
My first FTC why

Anyways i dedicate this to my sister who's wedding anniversary would have been 9 years today, sleep well sis. cry
also to one dude whose birthday na today LLNP undecided
finally to Seun my guy cool

@Prodeegee.. Are u related to Jonathan Good luck? Cos you just lied by saying 30 dogs instead of 7 ..... Goodluck also said Every street in Abuja has got light... liar liar.
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by spygadgets(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
askari01:

@Prodeegee.. Are u related to Jonathan Good luck? Cos you just lied by saying 30 dogs instead of 7 ..... Goodluck also said Every street in Abuja has got light... liar liar.

The dogs there was even more than 30 as at last year, bought my Boer dog from him... His younger bro @ Subri is my colleague, so I enjoyed my discount sha.. Lol.. The guys house is a no go area for the neighborhood and to make matters worse name him wife even dey treat the dog fuckup when necessary.... I reside in baruwa then close to their street
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
spygadgets:

The dogs there was even more than 30 as at last year, bought my Boer dog from him... His younger bro @ Subri is my colleague, so I enjoyed my discount sha.. Lol.. The guys house is a no go area for the neighborhood and to make matters worse name him wife even dey treat the dog fuckup when necessary.... I reside in baruwa then close to their street

thanks jare...they expect me to snap all 30dogs at once.

His wife is yoruba, he's igbo
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Seun:
The Boerboels look great but the Rott and Doberman (Great Dane??) look skinny. Particularly the Rott since Rotts are supposed to be muscular.

that rott. Seems its crossed with alsatian. look the face not wide. but long. like alsatian
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by matiandu(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2015
That guy name na daniel and him be calabarnian . That him house na Dogs Den. Me too de plan to get my own snake pOnd so that I go popular like am grin >:
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by pstnicodemus(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2015
30 dogs too much Abigail. except you are keeping it as Christmas meat ;D30 dogs too much Abigail. except you are keeping it as Christmas meat
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
I received a pure breed Female Alsatian for as Gift and its just being over a year and few months.She fed quite sufficiently and fiercely aggressive. but the problem i have is with her growth.Some female Alsatian like her within the neighborhood looks bigger and i've asked why and how, all i hear is 'its just normal food oo'..Pls i need suggestions from an honest breeder.I love very healthy looking Pets
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Eshiettk(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2015
It's on your way out of Nigeria, through that road trade fair and LASU is on. Can't remember the name of the bus to enter again sef..
bigomoh:
Where precisely in ayobo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by spygadgets(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Eshiettk:
It's on your way out of Nigeria, through that road trade fair and LASU is on. Can't remember the name of the bus to enter again sef..

Very wrong perception.. Ayobo is just 5-7 bus tops always from inyana Ipaja bridge drive down to egbeda then move down to abesan estate Ipaja area..
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Eshiettk:
huh?
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by bigomoh: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eshiettk:
for your mind you don dey funny be dat abi. Mkpe.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by ubilli: 3:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Do you need to buy or sell a dog, visit popibay to post a dog ad, it is the first #1 dog only classified ads platform in Nigeria. Check it out and tell your clients and friends too http://www.popibay.com
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by okikiosibodu(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
I enjoyed your thread. I want to create some threads on my experience with some canine friends. Please check out my first thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel#48532739

It is in a building /kennel like this, that the pictures below, are relevant

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Prodeegee(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by jbblues24(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Appealing design mate
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
eshiettk:

shocked
Re: My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs by Rsz124: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Keep your dog active and bubbling with some highly nutritious smoked or fresh beef (cow foetus)

Our smoked beef has No smell and is super shelf stable

Buzz to place order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids / Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.