Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads (2320 Views)

I Hereby Call On The Mods On This Nairalander And His Topics. / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Someone created a thread about Radio Biafra trending on twitter, i decided to check his post and found that he wrote this;
"Tune in announced radio Biafra as the most listened radio in the world. #trending

more popular than the bbc." he also attached the pix below to back the credibility of his post.
on refreshing the page i found out that the thread has been deleted.

my questions are

1. Does his post violate any of the '21 rules' of Nairaland?
2. Are the mods openly showing Nigerians that they are anti-igbo?
3. Is it now a crime for someone to relay an information here on nairaland (because that was exactly what he did and nothing more), knowing fully well that if not for the information nairalanders post here, there won't be a Nairaland in the first place?
4. should deleting his thread make us clap for the mods when there are other duties such as banning those inciting tribal wars, those who derail topics, those who spam, those who try to scam other nairalanders and they are posting everyday at liberty, causing this section to become irritating to visit unlike what we used to have some years back?

well even if these questions are not proper, or i'm not being fair by asking them, i still want to plead with the mods. not all pro-Biafra threads should be deleted, instead those that tends towards falsehood should be removed. News is News whether it's good or bad or anything you want to call it. be gentle with these guys, they are only agitating for a just cause. remember it could have been the Hausa/fulani, or maybe the Yoruba nation asking for equity too, I know there is 70% probability that one or all of the mods in this section is from either of these tribes...will the mods have the heart to instill the same judgement? your guess is as good as mine.

12 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by ELTON123(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
No mind this hungry mods

the don ban me almost 3 times only this month oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by midolian(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Note: Not all igbos support Biafra. To say the mods are anti-igbo there4 is baseless. Better put, the mods are anti-biafra. And every patriotic Nigerian should be.

My question is, if you can't achieve Biafra on nairaland, how do you expect to achieve it in reality. All of you agitating for it don't even have the guts to upload ya pictures. This is probably because u all know its treasonable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin nairaland is a business, do you want the government to close it down because you want to promote your secessionist agenda?

Them biafran boys are thirsty. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
clueless thread.
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by ELTON123(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:
Note: Not all igbos support Biafra. To say the mods are anti-igbo there4 is baseless. Better put, the mods are anti-biafra. And every patriotic Nigerian should be.

My question is, if you can't achieve Biafra on nairaland, how do you expect to achieve it in reality. All of you agitating for it don't even have the guts to upload ya pictures. This is probably because u all know its treasonable.
hahahah treasonable?go check ur dictionary

5 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:
every human being should not oppose those who want to opt out of an association. well, you and i know that there wouldn't have been clamour for seccession if every 'so called' patriot was fair to every other patriot.

5 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
In summary, what i'm asking for is this;

You don't need to put pro-biafra threads on front page, at least not now that Biafra hasn't been given the much needed international recognition. but deleting such threads even in this section is tantamount to witch hunt by the mods.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015

5 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
What do you mean by " Are the mods anti-Igbo?"?

So Biafra is for the Igbos alone?

Interesting revelation!

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by importexpert(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
django1:
grin nairaland is a business, do you want the government to close it down because you want to promote your secessionist agenda?

Them biafran boys are thirsty. cheesy cheesy

allow op to keep day dreaming

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is the more reason why the biafrans have justification for their agitations.
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by midolian(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
ELTON123:
hahahah treasonable?go check ur dictionary
it seems u don't understand my post @ all. I repeat, Its a treasonable offence to agitate for biafra and that's why majority of u shouting biafra on this forum are faceless. Bloody cowards!

You can imagine an igboman saying same thing here sef..: The Ogirishi of Igbo land, Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka has said that it is a treasonable offense to agitate for a Biafran republic,..Read more here.. http://www.afikpochicupdates.com/3672

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Interesting revelation!

not for the igbos alone, but it carries the igbo tag with it, the reason is because the igbos have been in the fore front of this agitation
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by ELTON123(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:
it seems u don't understand my post @ all. I repeat, Its a treasonable offence to agitate for biafra and that's why majority of u shouting biafra on this forum are faceless. Bloody cowards!

You can imagine an igboman saying same thing here sef..: The Ogirishi of Igbo land, Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka has said that it is a treasonable offense to agitate for a Biafran republic,..Read more here.. http://www.afikpochicupdates.com/3672
hehehehehe last I checked ur country has expiredcheesy and how do you think that one man can rep biafra as a whole? bros you have the same mentality with ur dauradulard. President

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by EasternLion: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Interesting revelation!

Lol, haha.
I understand what u mean, those angry dudes always tend to take anything Biafra as only Igbo affair.
U know how the "shildren hof ate" be mischievous, by attributing Biafra to only Igbos, maybe OP doesn't want them to start barking again, like dogs let out by the masters, to attack anyone who doesn't buy into their "One Nigeria" mantra.

Real Biafrans are coming out and are lending their voice, people can decide to stay in their abode and concoct what is different from reality, after all, who no go no go know.

People wey dey there know.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by ArodewilliamsT: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Interesting revelation!

Biafra is NOT for Igbos alone. But the Bigots who delete these Pro-Biafra are historically known to be anti-Igbo. We've been on NL for years we know them.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by DoTheNeedful: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
BLOTRS:
Someone created a thread about Radio Biafra trending on twitter, i decided to check his post and found that he wrote this;
"Tune in announced radio Biafra as the most listened radio in the world. #trending

more popular than the bbc." he also attached the pix below to back the credibility of his post.
on refreshing the page i found out that the thread has been deleted.

my questions are

1. Does his post violate any of the '21 rules' of Nairaland?
2. Are the mods openly showing Nigerians that they are anti-igbo?
3. Is it now a crime for someone to relay an information here on nairaland (because that was exactly what he did and nothing more), knowing fully well that if not for the information nairalanders post here, there won't be a Nairaland in the first place?
4. should deleting his thread make us clap for the mods when there are other duties such as banning those inciting tribal wars, those who derail topics, those who spam, those who try to scam other nairalanders and they are posting everyday at liberty, causing this section to become irritating to visit unlike what we used to have some years back?

well even if these questions are not proper, or i'm not being fair by asking them, i still want to plead with the mods. not all pro-Biafra threads should be deleted, instead those that tends towards falsehood should be removed. News is News whether it's good or bad or anything you want to call it. be gentle with these guys, they are only agitating for a just cause. remember it could have been the Hausa/fulani, or maybe the Yoruba nation asking for equity too, I know there is 70% probability that one or all of the mods in this section is from either of these tribes...will the mods have the heart to instill the same judgement? your guess is as good as mine.

Nairaland is a Nigerian forum dedicated to sharing opinions among Nigerians and friends of Nigeria. Radio Biafra and its promoters are anti Nigeria. They are anti others tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Northerners. Ironically,Nairaland is owned by a Yoruba man.
I understand that the promoters of RB have hosted a website for believers of Biafra. Why cant you believers of Biafra move there en masse. Oops,you enjoy the attention you get from other tribes here

By the way,do you have any empirical evidence to show that radio biafra is the most followed radion station in the world even ahead of BBC or you are just typically chest beating

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by ArodewilliamsT: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:

Is Nnamdi Kanu faceless?, the guy who tore his Nigerian passport on youtube is he faceless?. As a muslim Barbarian that you are Why don't arrest and kill them and wait for our reaction. You are the coward here. Naff off! Bufoon!

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:

Not all igbos openly support Biafra. Like me, i don't go about shouting Biafra Biafra. Even i'm in midst of non-bianfrans i might chose to support the other side to get favour and to go home safely but bro deep inside me and every other igbo, we are fully in support of Biafra. Only negligible percentage of Igbos are indifferent. Dont be deluded my brother

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by EasternLion: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy grin

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
BLOTRS:

not for the igbos alone, but it carries the igbo tag with it, the reason is because the igbos have been in the fore front of this agitation
Wrong! Igbos believe Biafra is theirs and that's why most people without Igbo ties in the South-South are reluctant to fight for the cause.

I joined the Facebook group and you all claim it as an Igbo cause.

Find out why the Ibibios stopped fighting for Biafra 6 months after the Civil War began.

Find out why MASSOB is outlawed in Uyo.

Note: I am a full-blooded Ibibio male and everyone knows this.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Biafra is NOT for Igbos alone. But the Bigots who delete these Pro-Biafra are historically known to be anti-Igbo. We've been on NL for years we know them.
exactly my point
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by herald9: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Interesting revelation!
TSM, you know how cunning, egoistic and materialistic these Igbos are. If they eventually succeed how are we sure we'd be given the much needed recognition? As a-not-so-major-tribe, how are we sure they won't end up exploiting us? It's better we stick to the evil we know, than taking the risk and venturing into the unknown, thereby putting the future of our children in danger. Biafra is a fight for the Igbos not Ibibios...

Please reconsider...

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Wrong! Igbos believe Biafra is theirs and that's why most people without Igbo ties in the South-South are reluctant to fight for the cause.

Find out why the Ibibios stopped fighting for Biafra 6 months after the Civil War began.

Let me tell you, The name BIAFRA was first suggested by someone from the south south as the name for the former eastern Nigeria. So to say BIAFRA belongs only to the igbos only is wickedness.
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by EasternLion: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I never knew it was an Igbo cause only.

But why are Ibibio people in IPOB?
undecided

Well that's ur observation. Not how it is.
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
There will be nothing like majority or minority...everyone has same priviledge...This is the foundation on which BIAFRA will stand. There will be nothing like i'm Igbo or i'm Ijaw, or Ibibio, or i'm just name them....There will be just one identity, I'm Biafran. we have similar ancestry, similar culture, similar values, same religion and these are the ingredients that keeps a nation united.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by kenny091(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
The answer is simple. Nairaland is a NIGERIAN website. Pls call Nnamdi Kanu to create Biafraland and flood its fp with all the biafra threads you can find. Shikenna!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
herald9:

TSM, you know how cunning, egoistic and materialistic these Igbos are. If they eventually succeed how are we sure we'd be given the much needed recognition? As a-not-so-major-tribe, how are we sure they won't end up exploiting us? It's better we stick to the evil we know, than taking the risk and venturing into the unknown, thereby putting the future of our children in danger. Biafra is a fight for the Igbos not Ibibios...

Please reconsider...
During the Civil War, Igbos tried to relocate Ibibios to their landlocked region and they tried to dominate Uyo by renaming it "New Owerri".

We discovered this treachery by Igbos and we stopped fighting for the Biafran cause in early 1968.

Ibibios do not trust Igbos till date. I'd share screenshots of or links to their comments in the Facebook page when I can.

4 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by herald9: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
During the Civil War, Igbos tried to relocate Ibibios to their landlocked region and they tried to dominate Uyo by renaming it "New Owerri".

We discovered this treachery by Igbos and we stopped fighting for the Biafran cause in early 1968.

Ibibios do not trust Igbos till date. I'd share screenshots of or links to their comments in the Facebook page when I can.
Oh! I thought you were a pro-Biafran considering your earlier posts.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Nairaland is a Nigerian forum dedicated to sharing opinions among Nigerians and friends of Nigeria. Radio Biafra and its promoters are anti Nigeria. They are anti others tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas and Northerners. Ironically,Nairaland is owned by a Yoruba man.
I understand that the promoters of RB have hosted a website for believers of Biafra. Why cant you believers of Biafra move there en masse. Oops,you enjoy the attention you get from other tribes here

By the way,do you have any empirical evidence to show that radio biafra is the most followed radion station in the world even ahead of BBC or you are just typically chest beating

see the pix attached to the post. also, you have to read the post very well before commenting...i'm reporting an observation: the mods deleted a thread by a Nairalander on the RadioBiafra trending issue.
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by PedroJP(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Our Lord will fight those who fight us. Curse those who curse us. Those mods hiding our posts will soon derail the path of sanity,especially those ones that hid posts i wanted to open with all happiness only to see "this post has been hidden or removed". God will deny them joy and happiness in such manner. Amen

Stop hiding the posts as u can't do anything about rise of Biafra. Nairaland is not the only medium through pple get info about Biafra. Wat u hide might even help u (mod) in one way or the other, maybe liberate u from ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Expect In Ondo Medical University, Ondo city, First medical university / CCTV Photo Of A Man Who Stole Honda Crv At The Palms Ikeja / The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.