Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. (2321 Views)

6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / See The New Weapons, Armoured Tanks Buhari Sent To Finish Niger Delta Avengers / Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
The debut was a success.

Nigeria was brutal.
She came with her armored tanks, manufactured and supplied by Slave Traders.
But our resolve is real and strong.

Once more, we shed tears for our slain, silly Africans killing Africans in cold blood since the devil called Luggard came calling with his gang. The genocide ha not deterred us, let them bring it on.

There is video evidence of the brutality against the unarmed Biafrans,

In the coming days, weeks and months, Nigeria will be too ashamed to shoot.
The protests will continue. Our political leaders will bow to pressure.

The match to freedom is on.

32 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by opiaoku: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
I love this

to hell with the zoo

13 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by papaejima1: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
The action will start soon!
The clock is ticking!!

13 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by KnowMore: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by EternalTruths: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bring down the gates of the Zoo

12 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by emcykhalifa(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Fools... Go n talk to ur leaders going to abuja receiving contracts n sabotaging ur efforts .

2 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by DaBullIT(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2015
Non of you Mofos had a camera phone to snap the said armored tanks and the police ?

hahahaha

You just dream wake up abi ?>?
Useless Peepu

2 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Every people reserve the right to choose with whom they want to share a country, if they so wish.

Kudos to the Biafrans for pursuing their dreams and aspirations. This British experiment has no future.

Freedom has its own price.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by opiaoku: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2015
dearpreye:
Every people reserve the right to choose with whom they want to share a country, if they so wishes.

Kudos to the Biafrans for pursuing their dreams and aspirations. This British experiment has no future.

God bless you my brother cool

people like you are great leaders that speaks the truth and damn the consequences.

kudos.

Nigeria is a failed project.

in a sane country no child born in an oil region lives in penury because they have been denied future which are lands and waters so the government creates future for them by making sure that they are well taken care of forever all of them not some few selected ones. but here they'll rather call you inconsequential 5% keeping their lands and water fertile and ruining yours.
in USA the Democrats are not more American than the Republican but the Republicans will always vote against Democrats but they are all equal that's a characteristic of a typical United country, can you say such in Nigeria? they'll call and treat you like the 5% and someone will tell me "one Nigeria crap"

a country that deports it's citizens in the same country which kin country be that?

a country that calls for your head if you vote against them and even kill you (2011 saga lagoon saga)

a country that strikes at any little provocation to its fellow citizens

the lists are many, the fact is that Nigeria was never one and will never be so

we're only bond together by the greed of our politicians.

thanks again for speaking up the truth bro.

Nigeria has a date with the truth - dearpreye

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2015
opiaoku:

God bless you my brother cool

people like you are great leaders that speaks the truth and damn the consequences.

kudos.

Nigeria is a failed project.

in a sane country no child born in an oil region lives in penury because they have been denied future which are lands and waters so the government creates future for them by making sure that they are well taken care of forever all of them not some few selected ones. but here they'll rather call you inconsequential 5% keeping their lands and water fertile.
in USA the Democrats are not more American than the Republican but the Republicans will always vote against Democrats but they are all equal can you say such in Nigeria? they'll call and treat you like the 5% you belong.

a country that deports it's citizens in the same country which kin country be that?

a country that calls for your head if you vote against them and even kill you (2011 saga)

a country that strikes at any little provocation to its fellow citizens

the lists are many the fact is that Nigeria was never one and will never be so

we're only bond together by the greed of our politicians.

thanks again for speaking up the truth bro.

Nigeria has a date with the truth - dearpreye

My honourable, at this age and time, only truth can bring about sanity and true healing. I've created several threads stating in very clear and unmistakable terms that Nigeria has no future...not when we keep up with this failed project... All nations so designed will never know meaningful growth and progress.....

I intend to bring up my kids in a system they are recognised and protected not remonstrated against for being different and unique......

Once again, Biafra and other people, have the rights to chart their destiny and take their aspirations into their own hands.

God bless the Igbo nation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by opiaoku: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2015
dearpreye:

My honourable, at this age and time, only truth can bring about sanity and true healing. I've created several threads stating in very clear and unmistakable terms that Nigeria has no future...not when we keep up with this failed project... All nations so designed will never know meaningful growth and progress.....

I intend to bring up my kids in a system they are recognised and protected not remonstrated against for being different and unique......

Once again, Biafra and other people, have the rights to chart their destiny and take their aspirations into their own hands.

God bless the Igbo nation.

God bless you bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by ishiamu(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2015
opiaoku:

God bless you bro

Is dearpreye a boy? shocked cool cool shocked
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Biafra is here.
Nigeria is falling already...

1 Like

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2015
emcykhalifa:
Fools... Go n talk to ur leaders going to abuja receiving contracts n sabotaging ur efforts .

You talk to them on our behalf..thanks
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
dearpreye:
Every people reserve the right to choose with whom they want to share a country, if they so wish.

Kudos to you dearpreye for seeing what other Idiotts cannot see. You're indeed blessed.

4 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by olaboy33(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Unarmed u face armoured tanks..........well, thats folishness
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by opiaoku: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2015
ishiamu:

yes naaa grin grin which kin question be this cheesy

he's not a she-male oo grin
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by francizy(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
ishiamu:

He is a "man"... smiley
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2015
may Almighty chukwuabiama burn Nigeria with hell stone and 5 million rocks from space direct your descending comets in their towns and cities and fry them like akara until zoogeria burn up and exist no more.
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Babalegba(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Good action movie.Watching for the inevitable broken bones with keen interest, after all there is a price for stupidity
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by begod: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2015
opiaoku:
I love this

to hell with the zoo
all biafrans are adviced to sign the petition, visit ipob.org it is our road to freedom ; PLEASE TELL OTHERS;

1 Like

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2015
olaboy33:
Unarmed u face armoured tanks..........well, thats folishness

Coward and illiterate

1 Like

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by godjb(f): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Thank God, the Biafra had the courage to push for self determination, I wish my people can also push for Oduduwa Republic. Everyone know the project Nigeria is a failure.

3 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by begod: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Biafra is here.
Nigeria is falling already...
pls bro, all biafrans are adviced to sign the
petition, visit ipob.org it is our road to
freedom ; PLEASE TELL OTHERS;

2 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2015
opiaoku:

God bless you bro

Bless you also....I'm arrogantly addicted to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2015
ishiamu:

Hehehehe. ...a man ......
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by ichidodo: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Sticks and stones may break our bones but not even a thousand armoured tanks can crush our strong Biafran hearts and resolve ...

6 Likes

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by ishiamu(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Hehehehe. ...a man ......

grin cheesy. Berra oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by PLANETMARS(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2015
D odd of biafra existing is 80 and not existing 1.10 guess its a sure bet please place your bets! Awon werey 1000%
Re: The Match For Biafra: Unarmed, We Faced Armoured Tanks. by cheruv: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2015
dearpreye:

As much as I support Biafra for we Igbos and Ibibios,I also wish you Ijos the best in the formation of an Ijo Federation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Western Union And National ID Card / Revealed how Govenor Wike Influenced Supreme Court Ruling – Peterside-Daily post / REVEALED: What PDP Will Base Their 2019 Campaign On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.